OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Am I the only one that doesn't see a problem with the upper? What's everyone complaining about?
The upper looks awesome to me!!  The pink flash however looks very girly and resembles a "gum ball pink" instead.  These could be fakes who knows, the pink flash should be darker than these.

actual ordered pair, not mine :wink:

Yo these are fire ... They look much better than the pic of the atomic teals posted yesterday

Part of me wants people to be salty about their "South Beach" ID's........ hate?

patiently waiting for pictures........

If mine look as half as bad as those photos I'm sending them back. That pink is weak, it has no pop or flash to it, almost Easter pink pastel. The atomic teal is nice, just not quite what I expected it to be.

So I got my Lebron X ID in today and I can definitely say I love the way they came out. Ya'll should be able to tell immediately where I got my inspiration from but if you know me you should know that I hate clear translucent soles so I made one change that would have made them a true inspiration. Yes the uppers have a little shine to them but not to the point were it's too much. So for the folks worrying about the shininess I say hey that's how they are made so either cop or pass. Hopefully my other will come next week.

Inspiration

My Lebron X Penny Dolphin ID

Congrats Staten...those look great man! Definitely the best pic of the ID I've seen so far. Hopefully that calms some nerves about the whole ID process!

NYSI those look fuggin FAAAAAAAAAAANTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well done , love em !

in tha face of tha haters, yes in tha face !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think it looks fine, people hate just to hate of course it's not gonna be exactly like the SB8 I thought that was understood 
Basically. Everybody is going to have different ways of designing them now that we have the opportunity to design them ourselves. I like them in the SB colors minus the black so thats how I would order them but others want them more like the 8's.

wait !!!!! u mean judging them, any shoes at that, on some 3rd rate copied and recopied picture from a compuuter isnt a good idea ?!?!?!?!?! who woulda thunk it

shame on the cats who TRIED to rain on those who ordrered already parade, WEAK SAUCE !

i wanna see TWENT8's and PERUS id's, fellas ?!?!?!?!? tomorrow maybe ?

Minds are doing a 180 on returning the teal now :lol:

Yea when I saw that pic on the last page I was so hurt until I got home and saw them in person and the teal looks nothing like that. It's like that image was enhanced or something to make them look more "south beach".

Nah I think those that ordered the wannabe SB/MV are gonna return them still for the Dolphins theme instead. :lol: Orange > Pink

nice pics nystatenisland,

*repped*

they are 100 times better in your pics, and i didnt think they were bad to begin with. it should change a few minds on the doubters.

my only small gripe with them is the lettering is kinda corny. not on your creative end, but on nikes end for not making it the same font as the regular lebron writing. i guess thats why i just kept it simple with the lebron "what we do in life".

Yea when I saw that pic on the last page I was so hurt until I got home and saw them in person and the teal looks nothing like that. It's like that image was enhanced or something to make them look more "south beach".

My dude those are FIRE! They turned out perfectly ... Makes me even more hype to get mine now.

nice pics nystatenisland,
*repped*
they are 100 times better in your pics, and i didnt think they were bad to begin with. it should change a few minds on the doubters.
my only small gripe with them is the lettering is kinda corny. not on your creative end, but on nikes end for not making it the same font as the regular lebron writing. i guess thats why i just kept it simple with the lebron "what we do in life".

I 100% agree with the lettering. Almost didn't want to do it because of it but whenever I do IDs I always put my inspiration on them. Wouldn't have mind it being in the inside tongue.

Back
Top Bottom