OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

:x too much teal and not enough contrast. Actually PeruWhite's idea is just what it needs or paint the jewel plate black.

Last edited:

Not my pic, saw on twitter

That pink swoosh has got to go. I did a black swoosh on mine. In hindsight, I prob would have not done the + version, and done a black swoosh with pink outline. Diamond swoosh doesn't look great on all colorways.

especially with such a hyped release (probably the most hyped ID ever) i'm sure a LOT of orders are gonna take the full 5 weeks. definitely one thing i've noticed with ordering IDs. more people ordering that particular shoe at the time = slower time getting out. if you had ordered some Air Max 1s (which the current options have been up for like 6+ months aka not many people ordering them right now) you'd probably have them at your door in 3 and a half weeks max. these are the opposite.
call if you like and best luck getting a code, but i highly doubt they do anything for you especially when not a single person here has their pair yet. if they take more than 5 weeks you can probably get a code but it's only been 3 so far.
and i've mentioned this in other ID threads but everybody should check out ebates.
my referral link, much appreciated if you use it:
http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=BYgsW
6% cash back on all NDC purchases including IDs, which is really the only way to get any kind of discount/cashback on IDs. bing used to do it too but they stopped. i've been using it for years. also if you keep your eye out it goes up to 10% for a day about every 4 months or so.

even with the concerns/complaints or the amount of people that jumped on them, its still only week 3 and people are already getting their tracking #s. so, 4 weeks from order date to door isnt bad.

Last edited:
That pink swoosh has got to go. I did a black swoosh on mine. In hindsight, I prob would have not done the + version, and done a black swoosh with pink outline. Diamond swoosh doesn't look great on all colorways.

WOW!! I think that upper looks great! I cannot wait for mine to arrive.. I actually did the 220 version and did my swoosh black with a pink outline. Unfortunately, I am out of town working and will not be able to post pictures until I return home. But, I love the way that AT is looking. Bring on my pair NIKE!!!

my mind is made. these ID's are too shiny...
the room in the pic above looks somewhat dimly lit and you can still see the gloss...

been holding out hoping they'll have a more "not shiny" color upper option. That teal cw is loud enough and being shiny on top is just overkill.

Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhh..... I want my 240 back now please. I don't mind the shine so much it's the cheap look that kills it for me.

man, do you guys even like the X? those ID's look nice. I did the same except a white bottom and white speckles. i'll be keeping mine for sure. juiced

Neither the teal nor the pink looks anything like what's on the website ... They are still nice to me but the colors on the website should resemble what we are actually getn. smh

Last edited:
Just got my email, mine are scheduled to arrive Friday afternoon. South beach inspired pair and Black with red jewel. Will post pics asap. Check your tracking numbers if you ordered the morning of Oct. 9th!

Neither the teal nor the pink looks anything like what's on the website ... They are still nice to me but the colors on the website should resemble what we are actually getn. smh

They are nice, but would have been better if they stayed true to the original south beach color scheme ie: black instead of pink swoosh, speckles on the midsole should have been omitted, white flywire eyelets (should have done black or pink). Also, I feel that those laces are more of a carnation pink than pink flash, glad I ordered mine with black laces. It's those details that messed those up.

Otherwise, I think the uppers look very good and similar to the south beach 8's, considering the difference in materials- leather vs. Hyperfuse/flywire/whatchamacalit.

Last edited:
So it's obvious that Nike built all the first orders and freight shipped the pallets to a large international airport, Chicago, IL

Only one of my tracking numbers is live, will have Friday

my SB's are out for delivery, expect some nice pics later on today as soon as they arrive :nerd: :pimp:

If they shipped a pallet of them to Chicago I don't know why my tracking number still doesn't work, I live in Chicago and ordered the first day. Very excited to see all the ID's we made.

Back
Top Bottom