OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

that atomic green looks 100 times better than the green on the jades IMHO, thanks to the 2 cats who posted em, saved me a trip on the 10th

looks so much better in a 'real' picture than what we see when we r creating

atomic green = TWO THUMBS UP !

Kinda thirsty for pics

aaykxd.gif

Last night it couldnt even pull up my orders, said it didnt exist, now it says my order has shipped, but I think the Tracking ID they gave me is bogus, UPS can't find it :lol:. On another note, thanks NDC for emailing me.... err for NOT emailing me. Glad it shipped tho. Time to kick back and play some Assassin Creed 3.

Last edited:
Last night it couldnt even pull up my orders, said it didnt exist, now it says my order has shipped, but I think the Tracking ID they gave me is bogus, UPS can't find it :lol:. On another note, thanks NDC for emailing me.... err for NOT emailing me. Glad it shipped tho. Time to kick back and play some Assassin Creed 3.

tracking numbers don't activate until it pass through customs. When it pass through customs, thats when the tracking number goes live. That is what the NDC customer rep told me.

tracking numbers don't activate until it pass through customs. When it pass through customs, thats when the tracking number goes live. That is what the NDC customer rep told me.

Same thing rep told me. 4 out of 5 ordered have been shipped and assigned tracking number, one left still Build in Progress is my Bears colorway...

Cannot wait to see everyone's pairs end of this week/early next week. Most interested in the red carpet inspired by PeruWhite as well as some surprises!!!!

Since these are ID's, my customs, my personal designs I decided I'm going to take my pair of SB inspired X's to a Shoe repair shop and have some suede material put on the eyestay. I liked it alot on the 8's and its the one thing missing from the X's to complete what I want them to look like. Kinda sorta something like this...

sorry for the crappy PS job but I really like the idea and think it would look dope. Feel free to share thoughts good, bad, or inbetween. Interested to see how people feel about going the extra to customize a sneaker and adding elements to it that weren't there originally....

Just wanted to let everyone know my ID timeline.
Ordered on 10/9 1pm ET
Received, we're almost finished Email on 10/23 ( at this time on Nike it said shipped but my UPS tracking # was broken)
Tonight 10/30 I received a Shipped Email at about Midnight ET ( check my tracking and it is live; said my shoes are IN TRANSIT in Addison, IL)

It gave no date to expect them but I live in CO so I expect them either Thur or Fri. I'll post pics when I get them, I got a speckle missile pink swoosh, gray/ silver upper, atomic teal laces and clear sole. I plan to post very detailed pics of each of these aspects as I know many are interested in some of these options.
Cheers NT,
John

Since these are ID's, my customs, my personal designs I decided I'm going to take my pair of SB inspired X's to a Shoe repair shop and have some suede material put on the eyestay. I liked it alot on the 8's and its the one thing missing from the X's to complete what I want them to look like. Kinda sorta something like this...

sorry for the crappy PS job but I really like the idea and think it would look dope. Feel free to share thoughts good, bad, or inbetween. Interested to see how people feel about going the extra to customize a sneaker and adding elements to it that weren't there originally....

It's not a huge detail, but why not?? It would definitely give it more of a SB 8 vibe. I've seen some shoemakers work miracles before, so I'm sure it can be done. Do you have a regular dude who's done stuff like that before?

Whatever the case, considering you're ordering FIVE IDs on a gift card, I guess you can afford to mess around a little bit and take some chances! LOL

just got a new nike email too

Last Location:
Arrived - Hodgkins, IL, United States, Tuesday, 10/30/2012

so...check your emails

Last edited:
my shipping is active now, but still no email, still hoping for them by the end of this week :nerd:

It looks like I'll have some photos to post later tomorrow. My tracking shows my joints will be delivered here in NC tomorrow.

my mind is made. these ID's are too shiny...

the room in the pic above looks somewhat dimly lit and you can still see the gloss...

Back
Top Bottom