OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Ordered my joints on the 9th and still says "in progress" ... No rush honestly just wondering why some peoples progress is saying done and have emails but they ordered after I did ... I guess it all depends on the color and the + model

im in the same situation....i chatted a nikerep and they said some pairs take longer to make than others which is total BS

welcome to IDing ladies. those of us that have been doing it for years know that some pairs take 3 weeks (very rare) and some take 4 or even 5 weeks. and that's how it goes. there's no formula, like this base color + this sole color + this lining color = 3 and a half weeks. this is why they say "delivered in up to 5 weeks" when you add it to your cart, instead of "delivered in 3 to 5 weeks", to avoid yall whining when you don't get it in 3.

welcome to IDing ladies. those of us that have been doing it for years know that some pairs take 3 weeks (very rare) and some take 4 or even 5 weeks. and that's how it goes. there's no formula, like this base color + this sole color + this lining color = 3 and a half weeks. this is why they say "delivered in up to 5 weeks" when you add it to your cart, instead of "delivered in 3 to 5 weeks", to avoid yall whining when you don't get it in 3.

I could only hope to be the iD pro you clearly are. Congrats.

Nobody is whining just asking what is the difference in making my teal uppers vs some other color ??? Makes no since that it would take longer so explain your logic on that since we are all rookies. WE would love to hear your expertise MR. ID

Just checked my order status and it says both my I.D.'s have shipped!!
As of friday only one was shipped..

I hope there here by next week.. Anyone else that ordered 2 pairs have there order status saying complete?

I ordered 2 and have tracking numbers for both, yet they are not live...

I am guessing that they will go live on Monday

this is an example of my last ID:

Escanaba, MI, United States 09/28/2012 3:52 P.M. Delivered
09/28/2012 7:38 A.M. Out For Delivery
Minneapolis, MN, United States 09/27/2012 5:38 P.M. Departure Scan
09/27/2012 4:17 P.M. Arrival Scan
Louisville, KY, United States 09/27/2012 3:28 P.M. Departure Scan
09/27/2012 12:24 P.M. Import Scan
09/27/2012 9:29 A.M. Arrival Scan
Anchorage, AK, United States 09/26/2012 11:17 P.M. Departure Scan
09/26/2012 5:21 P.M. Arrival Scan
Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong 09/26/2012 11:15 P.M. Departure Scan
Shenzhen, China 09/26/2012 9:41 P.M. Departure Scan
Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong 09/26/2012 8:52 P.M. Arrival Scan
Shenzhen, China 09/26/2012 7:06 P.M. Departure Scan
Shenzhen, China 09/25/2012 6:53 P.M. Export Scan
Dongguan, China 09/2*****12 11:00 P.M. Departure Scan
09/2*****12 8:31 P.M. Origin Scan
China 09/2*****12 3:38 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

^ I dont think they work until they reach the US. Last iD I ordered I they didn't update tracking until the day before they were delivered.

^Tracking numbers become active when they enter the sorting facility of whichever post office it is sent to. The exact same thing happened when i ordered my KD 4 id

I don't like that you ordered 5 at one time. :tongue: Mine says in progress still. Watch it shows up unexpectedly on my doorstep.

:lol: Whats wrong with ordering 5 at once? Was the only way I could get the 20% off on all of them. Worked out well for me considering the prize gift card I won. Hopefully I like all of them in person tho...

Do you guys think that the translucent orange sole on ID is the same as this?

Really digging the orange sole, but really don't want it to come out as light/yellowish as it is on this Dolphins colorway. Goin' for a cannon-esque colorway, and I'm pretty sure those had a team orange sole, but there's no team orange airbag option. Of course, I could just use teal for the airbag, but I'd rather not. Any thoughts?

nothing wrong I'm just saying..the less order they have the faster the process? I'm anxious like you...just having a little fun messing with you so it gets my mind off this waiting.

nothing wrong I'm just saying..the less order they have the faster the process? I'm anxious like you...just having a little fun messing with you so it gets my mind off this waiting.

Not even gonna front I am getting antsy like a mug. I keep looking at the 5 I ordered and sorta regret going with the Red Carpet inspired over the KD Galazy inspired. Hopefully seeing them in person will make me feel better...DAMMIT NIKE, I know those Asians work faster than this! Foxconn factories better not restock iPhone 5 before I get my damn ID's, :tongue:

i find that i can usually track my IDs before they clear customs but not always. probably about 70/30. and sometimes i'm able to see it moving initially but when it hits customs it goes back to not showing any info. nothing to worry about though.

Back
Top Bottom