OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

patiently waiting to see what the teal midsole looks like

disappointed that atomic teal is so different, but i was never a fan of an all teal upper regardless

will wait and see what the misole looks like and then pull the trigger on my SB inspired pair(light gray upper ala SB 9)

Man I Still Haven't Received a Tracking Number 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Thanks for the update PW. I'm thinking your 4-5 iDs are holding up on my order so they can ship it out the same time. :lol:

LOL, I hope not. I am growing impatient for real.

patiently waiting to see what the teal midsole looks like

disappointed that atomic teal is so different, but i was never a fan of an all teal upper regardless

will wait and see what the misole looks like and then pull the trigger on my SB inspired pair(light gray upper ala SB 9)

Here is a shot of the teal midsole incase you missed it...

^thanks hadnt seen that...

looks pretty good, better than the teal upper IMO, may pull the trigger or see if anyone posts a SBesque CW with teal sole and light gray upper.

^those dolphin look great... i would do it, they will come out great...

and if not send them back and i hope they go to my outlet
roll.gif

Last edited:
Are y'all not paying attention to the thread? Most every single color has been shown in a real life pic. I'm going to gather them to page one as a color reference.

I'll ask again, does anybody know how ID's are discounted once returned to outlets?

Are y'all not paying attention to the thread? Most every single color has been shown in a real life pic. I'm going to gather them to page one as a color reference.
I'll ask again, does anybody know how ID's are discounted once returned to outlets?
i just noticed the neon yellow, thats the only color i was worried about

also, has anyone been able to getthe swoosh with the border?!?

Last edited:
i just noticed the neon yellow, thats the only color i was worried about

also, has anyone been able to getthe swoosh with the border?!?

Yes there are several pics of the flat swoosh with the border (Diamond Swoosh doesn't not have border option). Just go to 1st page and look through the photos or look to your right and click view all on the Recent Images. Shows every pic posted in this thread. Hope this helps...

Last edited:
quick question...

is the top pic Stadium Grey and bottom one Dark Grey?

Last edited:
after seeing how stadium gray almost looks silver.... may go with kdeezys instead of SB Xs..... but i want an X so i will search the thread for more inspiration

although a white based SB is also appealing

Last edited:
Does anybody know where I can get the Lebron X laces? I want to have a pair of the Pink laces to swap back and forth with the South Beaches I ordered. I called and asked NikeStore.com if I could order a pair of laces and send them with my order and they won't sell just the laces. Any suggestions?

Does anybody know where I can get the Lebron X laces? I want to have a pair of the Pink laces to swap back and forth with the South Beaches I ordered. I called and asked NikeStore.com if I could order a pair of laces and send them with my order and they won't sell just the laces. Any suggestions?

i was looking for some extra 10 laces also..but the reason they dont sell extra laces because another company makes the laces..

i was looking for some extra 10 laces also..but the reason they dont sell extra laces because another company makes the laces..

This is why when I ordered my ID's I picked laces that would be interchangeable with my other ones. Nike or the company that makes the laces should REALLY think about selling them individually, there is def a market out there for them.

So I've got a question, and its just for sheer curiosity, so nobody take this the wrong way!
Why are there so many people looking for a Dolphins themed colorway? I understand they look great (I'm a Dolphins fan, so they will be worn accordingly), but are the majority of you Dolphins fans? Or just like the CW? I only ask because naturally, other team color themes can be created and I haven't really seen many of them at all. Again, don't take this the wrong way. The more Dolphins support, the better!!

Miami-themed shoes are hot right now in general. And like the SB-style, Dolphins colours haven’t traditionally been used that much on kicks. So it has a fresh feel to it. And in general, dudes have been trending to the flashier looks these days. Add that all up, and you have a boom in popularity.

Varsity red, fire red, and infrared are all different types of red but were still used in the same way to make bred colorways for Jordans. The same logic should apply to retro, mint green, and atomic teal for south beach colorways. Atomic teal is what will separate the sb8 from the sb10. Let them all be under the same name but stand in their own right IMO.

Very well said. As much as I wanted a lighter shade of teal for the X ID, I’m not pissed at Nike with what they’re offering, because they’re essentially protecting the legacy of the original SB 8 this way.

Inspired by the USA Vapor Flash jackets.

Sweet! That’s a fairly unique combo that I haven’t seen done by anybody else.

This is why when I ordered my ID's I picked laces that would be interchangeable with my other ones. Nike or the company that makes the laces should REALLY think about selling them individually, there is def a market out there for them.

Hell Yeah!! they should have gave up a 2nd pair of laces with our ID's...

Def a market for them ... I want the laces I ordered with the South Beaches but the Pink laces are a must have with them as well. The only pink i put on the shoes was the + model swoosh so I think the pink laces would set it off.

Looks like I will be making a pair of Miami Vices that have pink laces so I can swap the two.

Back
Top Bottom