OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

got the email mine are almost done, judging by those pics my SB's will be sent back, that upper :smh:

got the email mine are almost done, judging by those pics my SB's will be sent back, that upper :smh:

THIS

didnt make a cw with a teal upper but it just doesnt go well with the pink.

that color would look better with orange as a secondary than pink. def off from the LT retro or whatever color is used on the SB8s

Last edited:
More than likely I'll be keeping 4 out of my 5. Don't know if I'm going to like my Red Carpet inspired one. I know y'all keep saying they look cheap but for $176 I think they were quite a deal. I'll be checking outlets often for returned ID's. Question and request, how much are ID's discounted in outlets and please post in this thread when and where you return your ID's so NT members can pick them up if liked. Thanks! 8)

its rare that pics do a shoe justice. good example is the olympic X. you have to own them before you appreciate them. i have seen specific people say "its just a plain cw"...that same person said, "found them online for 320 and its a great looking shoe". not going to mention any names though.

as far as the atomic teal is concerned, its a good looking color, just not a match for prior SBs.

i will just wait and see...

Last edited:
In addition, if you look at Peru's pics and focus in on the parts of the shoe that arent affected by the light or flash, it tells a different story on the upper. it doesnt look super shiny and its almost matte as described by Peru and others.

I don't know why yah made a SB theme shoe without even knowing if they are going to make a sb theme shoe or look alike shoe this year which they most likely will. But i made a christmas 8 theme id because i didn't like the christmas shoe this year. But hey to each his own

I don't know why yah made a SB theme shoe without even knowing if they are going to make a sb theme shoe or look alike shoe this year which they most likely will. But i made a christmas 8 theme id because i didn't like the christmas shoe this year. But hey to each his own

I made an SB colorway because I liked the creative control over how it would look, didn't want to deal with the hassle of RSVP and Raffles to get an official pair if it was released, and I got mine for $196 which is cheaper than the most likely $200-$270 version they would make the SB. So I said F it, why not but thats just my personal reasoning...

The ID's Atomic Teal is definitely darker than the Filament Green used on the 8 SB, but I think the biggest reason for the different look is the material. The X fuse is just so different than what was used on the 8. Which is funny, considering that some dudes think the 8 and 10 are similar shoes. That's something I've never really agreed with.

its prob been posted before but...

The ID's Atomic Teal is definitely darker than the Filament Green used on the 8 SB, but I think the biggest reason for the different look is the material. The X fuse is just so different than what was used on the 8. Which is funny, considering that some dudes think the 8 and 10 are similar shoes. That's something I've never really agreed with.

not similar in the sense of the dunk and jordan 1, but IMO similar in shape and profile.

i'm pretty sure i'll be keeping my SB's based on those pics. thanks for posting them. i'm still 'in progress' with my pairs

Woot Woot.

I have not received an email yet, but checked my order status. My South Beach ones have shipped, they are plus-ready 240 version. My all black with red check Plus 310 version have not shipped yet. Darnit I wanted the black ones ASAP to ball in!!!!

PS I ordered at 5 am on Oct. 9th.

Shipped to:
XXXXX XXXXX
XXXXXX XXXXXXX XXX
XXXXXX, MD
USShipping method:
Ground Service
$240.00LEBRON X+ iD MEN'S BASKETBALL SHOE
STYLE # / COLOR #: 578346-992
SIZE: 9.5
COLOR: Multi/Multi

QTY: 1 @$240.00
TRACK PACKAGETRACKING NUMBER:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
SHIPMENT 2 OF 2BUILD IN PROGRESS
RETURN ITEMSShipped to:
XXXXX XXXXX
xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx, x
XXXXX, MD
USShipping method:
Ground Service
$310.00LEBRON X+ iD SPORT PACK MEN'S BASKETBALL SHOE
STYLE # / COLOR #: 578346-993
SIZE: 9.5
COLOR: Multi/Multi

QTY: 1 @$310.00

Last edited:
Yeah, I got the e-mail earlier today about my product being almsot done, but I checked my Order Status and they have been shipped!

Back
Top Bottom