OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Yo rawdawg34... go to your order history and see if you got a tracking number. I got the same email as you but didn't get a shipped email but just checked my order history and it says shipped and got tracking. Oh yea guess mine will be here shortly.

mine shipped too. and mine has the jeweled swoosh.

Those KD ID's are both nice..But i would pick A...

[COLOR=#Red]Rawdawg34[/COLOR] so both your ID's shipped?

Which works best?

Last edited:
Those KD ID's are both nice..But i would pick A...
[COLOR=#Red]Rawdawg34[/COLOR] so both your ID's shipped?

Nah twnty, just one. But I ordered mine separate, and on different days. The one shipping is my copy of the lebron red PEs so the simplicity of them could be why they shipped the fastest...?

Nah twnty, just one. But I ordered mine separate, and on different days. The one shipping is my copy of the lebron red PEs so the simplicity of them could be why they shipped the fastest...?

oh ok cool...cant wait for pics bro!

Hey sacking232 I would do the Galaxy's with the clear sole and have a customizer make the soles glow in the dark. Thats what I plan to do, not sure if I can link the other site here, but just google how to dye soles glow in dark

KVN

i have been tempted to order 1 ID a week just to keep them rolling in at a steady pace, but i need to see what the finished product is before i order more. my count is at 2 now.

Which Dolphins are you guys feeling...
A.

B.

C.

i think the orange looks good, but i made a pair of air max 90s in dolphins colors and the orange sole looked terrible, not exactly orange. so i steered away from it this time. i thought the white tongue looked AMAZING, but avoided because i know how hard that material can be to keep clean, so i went orange. did u see the pair i made?

ill post pix of the dolphins AM90s i made so u can see what i mean

sorry, just realized how terrible the lighting was..
but this is why i went against doing orange on these.. hopefully they dont look as bad as they did on these
but i returned that pair

Hey sacking232 I would do the Galaxy's with the clear sole and have a customizer make the soles glow in the dark. Thats what I plan to do, not sure if I can link the other site here, but just google how to dye soles glow in dark
KVN

OG Custom King!

Reactions: kvn
Peeped these bron X's this past Saturday at the WCS Summit, they were pretty nice

I'm still on the fence about a teal-based ID. The Atomic Teal looks pretty nice (assuming those Dolphins above are AT).

But I wouldn't mind if the shade was a bit lighter, like the Lush Teal that Peru took a picture of at the NT ID department. It better resembles the Filament Green on the SB 8, IMO.

I'd be pissed if I ordered an AT version and then Nike added the LT to ID, after the fact.

Thanks [COLOR=#Red]Skep[/COLOR] i think im gonna wait for my 4 ID's to come in and see them before i order these..But i think i would go with the Orange sole..

I prefer that LT Retro to the atomic teal. Doesn't have that shine to it, hopefully it's not just coz of the pic.

Back
Top Bottom