OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Got this email this morning... Im excited!.. :tongue:

WE'RE ALMOST FINISHED!

Dear TWNTY8,

Your NIKEiD product is looking great! We think you'll love it. We're just working on the finishing touches, so it will be out the door within a week.

I ordered 2 on the 9th but i only received one email so far...

Got this email this morning... Im excited!.. :tongue:
WE'RE ALMOST FINISHED!
Dear TWNTY8,
Your NIKEiD product is looking great! We think you'll love it. We're just working on the finishing touches, so it will be out the door within a week.

I ordered 2 on the 9th but i only received one email so far...

I too ordered on the 9th but still await this elusive email.......man it really hurts waiting like this lol

I'm excited for my iD's to arrive. Don't know if I'm gonna like them cause when I saw the samples at Niketown the shiny upper was a letdown

Yeah, I'm highly disappointed with the way they used the fuse on the X. That shiny **** doesn't work with every color, especially with how flimsy the upper is. If these were in the 140-160 range, I wouldn't really complain.

Thanks [COLOR=#Red]Skep[/COLOR] i think im gonna wait for my 4 ID's to come in and see them before i order these..But i think i would go with the Orange sole..

yeah i just received in the nike air trainer 1.3 dolphins colorway and the orange sole looks amazing. glad to know its nothing like the orange sole that was on the AM90 iDs. these are definitely a keeper. with that said i kinda wish i would have gone with orange sole. oh well, maybe next pair!!

Which Dolphins are you guys feeling...
A.

B.

C.

Out of your 3 I'd go with B but heres how I would do it...

Last edited:
anyone that ordered the 310.00 version sport pack get the email yet?i ordered the 1st day and nothing yet

I didnt get an email yet either but I ordered two pair

My order status says. partially shipped

Now looking n
For tracking number

I have a tracking number for these.....:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

68678253.jpg

ordered at 10-9-12 at 7:30am EST

still NO emails for me

for those that have seen the actual shoe upper in the ID studio etc, is the upper really as shiny as it seems in the pic or is it just the lighting? was there a difference in certain colors?

I know this is the color most people wanted to see in person so here are some pics I took from Nike Chicago. I'm not entirely sure how to explain this but for everybody thats worried about these being to shiny and plastic like cheap I would advise you to hold your disappointment until you get them or see them in person, they are NOT as bad as everybody is assuming. Honestly I left impressed and even more eager for my ID's to arrive. They do have a glossy shine to them but only in certain light. The best way for me to explain would be the reflect artificial light but absorb natural light if that even makes sense. In a more dimmed natural lighting they looked nearly matte like, under a high concentrated high beam kind of light they gave off a strong gloss but by no means looked cheap. Anyway, here are the pics, even got Lil bro to take some on foot pics....

*repped* Peru

thx

i think the IDs will be nice. although that atomic teal is off as it comes to matching with the SB8s. i think they still will be nice though.

from those pics, quality looks great.

Last edited:
*repped* Peru
thx
i think the IDs will be nice. although that atomic teal is off as it comes to matching with the SB8s. i think they still will be nice though.

Yeah its not an SB 8 duplicate but for alot of people it will be close enought to keep them happy...

Oh and to everybody wanting that mesh and TPU independent color blocking option, DON'T DO IT TO YOURSELF!!! That option will certainly cause some HIDEOUS colorways. The one color upper as far as the mesh goes is perfect as is....

Last edited:
Peru ..good looks... i actuallylike the dark gray ones in the back instead...I think the teal tongue and laces throw the shoe off.. what type a pink is it?? Pepto bismal pink or neon pink??

Last edited:
Nice pics Peru.

Was never really a fan of the SB colorways of any of the LeBrons but those IDs are nice.

Great job Peru….thanks! That definitely answers a lot of questions. I'm just glad AT is a true teal, and not just a light green.

Seeing those pictures just confirms that speckled midsoles look better with more conservative uppers, like basic black, white and navy. When you've got an upper with teal and pink, you've already got enough going on, so specks aren't needed, IMO.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom