OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Seems we have about 50/50 on the like/dislike with the Atomic Teal...I don't think it looks that bad, but I also have the SB8's and the MV9's so I'm not trying to recapture anything I missed. I would rock those samples that Peru posted.

Did a Home Floridians CW so have yet to see really how the orange and pink look...already seen the white iD upper and I like. Still waiting on an email like the rest of ya'll and I keep checking my order status as well. Ordered on the 11th. :tongue:

exactly why i held off on ordering any iDs. i have a bunch saved in my locker and i'm waiting to see some pictures of actual shoes that folks have done before i commit.

I just spoke with a Nike Rep because my order wasnt showing on my account page.  She said mine were in Customs right now.  I ordered them on Oct 9th.  She said they sent an email but i didnt have one in my junk mail or anything.  She said that once it makes it through customs the tracking would be active.  I'm assuming I'll see my shoes fairly soon.  Call Nike if you need clarification.

So I've got a question, and its just for sheer curiosity, so nobody take this the wrong way!

Why are there so many people looking for a Dolphins themed colorway? I understand they look great (I'm a Dolphins fan, so they will be worn accordingly), but are the majority of you Dolphins fans? Or just like the CW? I only ask because naturally, other team color themes can be created and I haven't really seen many of them at all. Again, don't take this the wrong way. The more Dolphins support, the better!!

So I've got a question, and its just for sheer curiosity, so nobody take this the wrong way!
Why are there so many people looking for a Dolphins themed colorway? I understand they look great (I'm a Dolphins fan, so they will be worn accordingly), but are the majority of you Dolphins fans? Or just like the CW? I only ask because naturally, other team color themes can be created and I haven't really seen many of them at all. Again, don't take this the wrong way. The more Dolphins support, the better!!

Most people I think just like that colorway mix. I'm a die hard Bears fan so I made and ordered a Bears inspired pair but I see the Dolphin colorway and I like it. Not enough to ID since there will be an official release Lebron X and Penny V in that colorway. The Dolphins have one of the top 5 team color schemes in the NFL in my opinion. Not a fan tho because they are TURRRRRIBLE :lol:

I dont mind the Dolphins, But GIANTS ALL DAY!!!

The Dolphins CW are :pimp:.. Ill pick up the phins lebron 10's in 2013

I think the AT looks good! I am glad I jumped on a pair of SB and if they end up releasing a SB colorway Ill cop that too. I don't mind having two SB X that are different... Too each their own on whether they like the AT colorway, but don't hate on those that do or talk down on us saying hype kills. It isnt always about hype (grantite lately it is a lot of the time), but even though a shoe is "hyped" doesnt mean there arent people that actually appreciate them and love the shoe itself without the hype.. Personally I cannot wait for my SB cw!! When ordering I knew it wasnt going to be a match to the SB 8.... Thanks for the pics PERU.. Glad everyone is starting to get emails/tracking #s..more pics will soon surface.

Most people I think just like that colorway mix. I'm a die hard Bears fan so I made and ordered a Bears inspired pair but I see the Dolphin colorway and I like it. Not enough to ID since there will be an official release Lebron X and Penny V in that colorway. The Dolphins have one of the top 5 team color schemes in the NFL in my opinion. Not a fan tho because they are TURRRRRIBLE :lol:

Thanks for the pics Peru, those sample pics are awesome bro!! Remember you said you laugh when you see the yeezys and kdeezy of mine? guess you gonna laugh again when I post up the SB8, 9 and the X id SB lol. And call me crazy but I think I like the teal on the ids the most. Not the material but just the shade of the teal.

Thanks for the pics Peru, those sample pics are awesome bro!! Remember you said you laugh when you see the yeezys and kdeezy of mine? guess you gonna laugh again when I post up the SB8, 9 and the X id SB lol. And call me crazy but I think I like the teal on the ids the most. Not the material but just the shade of the teal.
I agree.. I dig the color. Cant wait to see these IDs start rollin in... PS my status is shipped!!!!!

Looking at Peru's pics again, I gotta say, the clear sole is super ICEY!! Reminds me of the LeBron 9 Christmas sole with the silver flakes in it. Really looking forward to some finished pairs :D

^ only thing that sucks is what they'll look like next year at this time. Love that sole but if I went translucent it'd have to be a colored sole rather than clear, just my opinion though...

Me personally, I love Marino. I grew up watching him torch teams throwing to Duper and Clayton. Dolphins colorway=Marino/Duper/Clayton/Shula/Killer B's=ETERNALLY COOL & LEGENDARY!

For the $240 pair that shipped, base was atomic teal.
For the $310 pair that has yet to ship, it is all black with a red swoosh and jewel.

Varsity red, fire red, and infrared are all different types of red but were still used in the same way to make bred colorways for Jordans. The same logic should apply to retro, mint green, and atomic teal for south beach colorways. Atomic teal is what will separate the sb8 from the sb10. Let them all be under the same name but stand in their own right IMO.

Varsity red, fire red, and infrared are all different types of red but were still used in the same way to make bred colorways for Jordans. The same logic should apply to retro, mint green, and atomic teal for south beach colorways. Atomic teal is what will separate the sb8 from the sb10. Let them all be under the same name but stand in their own right IMO.

I've been saying this all along, don't think people grasp the whole different material different model same umbrella concept...

They are taking their sweet time with mine, still in progress...i ordered on the 10th.

I too ordered on the 10th, called in to NDC and was told I should be getting an email on the 26th and my shoes should be shipped by the 29th. Fingers crossed...

this...but...

i think alot of people expected the atomic teal to be closer to the color on the SB8. IMO its not about the family of colors which i totally agree with. its was about some peoples skewed expectations.

and

it may not make much of a difference when varsity red, fire red and especially infrared are used as a primary color rather than a secondary color, the difference is much greater. especially if you order a red base, your mind expects fire red and you get infrared.

Last edited:
Can I get a vote or two on the following Gucci-related designs?

A

B

C

D

E

These two are the same with one expanded and the other not..

F

I'm considering purchasing choice B...

Last edited:
They are taking their sweet time with mine, still in progress...i ordered on the 10th.

I too ordered on the 10th, called in to NDC and was told I should be getting an email on the 26th and my shoes should be shipped by the 29th. Fingers crossed...

Thanks for the update PW. I'm thinking your 4-5 iDs are holding up on my order so they can ship it out the same time. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom