OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

I think this will be my first.

Last edited:
The Carbons are definitely not a true black-on-black shoe. I suppose Nike could still release an all-black X down the road, but I have a feeling they won't. Even if they do, it probably won't have the lace lock and jeweled swoosh. Not something I would create, but I can understand why the dude went the ID route.

This was exactly my thought process when I designed the shoe. I figured I'd catch flack over it, but honestly I'm not mad over the 60-something dollar price increase over the carbons... I'm just not feeling them overall. I wanted the jeweled swoosh and lace lock for one, and the Nike+ on top of that. Plus, I rock the hell out of all black shoes so they'll see their $$'s worth of use.

Personally, I'd rather spend $240 on some all black iDs than $200 on the blue diamonds. That's just my preference.

I am looking to place my order for my 2nd pair tonight or tomorrow but I really can't decide which version of the shoe to make.  Any votes would be greatly appreciated... A or B?

WE'RE ALMOST FINISHED!
Dear rawdawg,

Your NIKEiD product is looking great! We think you'll love it. We're just working on the finishing touches, so it will be out the door within a week.

We'll send shipping and tracking information as soon as it's on the way. In the meantime, check out other customers' unboxing photos on NIKEiD.Tumblr.com—and get ready to upload your own.

If you have multiple items in your order, you might receive this email again as we may have started building some items before others.

Sincerely,
The NIKEiD Team d

anyone else get this email?

Yea I got the same email but only for one of my joints. It's going to suck if I only get one in and gotta wait for the other.

^when you order multiple IDs they treat them as separate orders and each gets sent out as soon as it finishes. the other option would be for them to wait until all of them are done to send them all out at once but IMO i'd rather get them as soon as possible which is what they do.

WE'RE ALMOST FINISHED!
Dear rawdawg,
Your NIKEiD product is looking great! We think you'll love it. We're just working on the finishing touches, so it will be out the door within a week.
We'll send shipping and tracking information as soon as it's on the way. In the meantime, check out other customers' unboxing photos on NIKEiD.Tumblr.com—and get ready to upload your own.
If you have multiple items in your order, you might receive this email again as we may have started building some items before others.
Sincerely,
The NIKEiD Team d
This is the post I've been waiting for.  There's light at the end of the tunnel. Alot of people have just been playing with the ID options.  I'm eager to see the creations from people who actually purchased their designs.

I am looking to place my order for my 2nd pair tonight or tomorrow but I really can't decide which version of the shoe to make.  Any votes would be greatly appreciated... A or B?

I placed an order for A, so that's the shoe I would go with. B is dope too, but A is a little better IMO.

WE'RE ALMOST FINISHED!
Dear rawdawg,
Sincerely,
The NIKEiD Team d
When did u place ur order?...I ordered the second day and I haven't got that email yet

WE'RE ALMOST FINISHED!
Dear rawdawg,
Sincerely,
The NIKEiD Team d

Yo rawdawg34... go to your order history and see if you got a tracking number. I got the same email as you but didn't get a shipped email but just checked my order history and it says shipped and got tracking. Oh yea guess mine will be here shortly.

Damn i didnt get that email yet... Maybe soon all my ID's are the jewel swoosh thats gotta be the reason...

^^ ID orders come Separated - last month I ordered 9 different pairs from NikeID for my company; the first ones (lebrons) came in 3 weeks the last pair (womens blazer) came in 5 weeks...hopin the brons come in soon again...

Last edited:
Hoping for a few more votes today before placing the order.  So far its 3 for A and 2 for B...

Back
Top Bottom