OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

for 220 you get the flat swoosh and you can choose two color options, a base and an outline. for 240 you get the jewel swoosh in one color + the lace lock

gotcha, ty. and those have the printed on swoosh above, correct ? so they wouldnt be id's wold they ? samples ? i just thought since the swoosh isnt a jeweled one it would have to be the flat one and not the printed one to be an id. either way i really dig them breds, the other 3 not so much

i just chatted with a nike rep about my id's.....i ordered the first day said they will ship on or before oct 31.....take it for what its worth

i will wait until i see them in person before i judge. the lighting does seem to affect them a little bit. that atomic green upper does look super shiny.

Pics from NIke Chicago ID Floor. Shoes are amazing, I am impressed! Glue is done precise, shoe pieces are aligned perfectly, and material is top notch considering what its made of and what not. Lighting in store is weird so take that in account with the pics but judge for yourself...

BOTTOMS

TOP VIEWS

UPPERS

SMALL DETAILS (INNER TONGUE LABEL, PLASTIC SWOOSH, ATOMIC TEAL/RETRO COMPARISON)

Did anyone peep the 2 different colors in "atomic teal" and "LT Retro"?
I'm hoping the LT Retro is a future upper.

Hi guys new to Niketalk, I'm not really a sneakerhead but I do love shoes. Anyway I thought I would get some opinions on these LeBron X's I id'ed before I spent $260 (with tax), any sugestions welcome? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom