OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Pics from NIke Chicago ID Floor. Shoes are amazing, I am impressed! Glue is done precise, shoe pieces are aligned perfectly, and material is top notch considering what its made of and what not. Lighting in store is weird so take that in account with the pics but judge for yourself...

What color upper is this?  There's no "fireberry" color on the ID.

I'm still holding out for some pics of the stadium grey, the lighter grey color, that's what I really want for one of my designs.

Ya, is the LT. retro an option at that location that the picture was taken at Peru??

Its an option for other shoes but not on the Lebron. I just compared swatches so y'all could see the difference between that and the Atomic Teal most of us used for the SB colorway. Considering they are two different materials I think the Atomic teal is close enough.

An alternate to the Christmas ideas that have been getting thrown out.

hitting up 21 mercer on thursday. If these are an option (corporate event) I will either make a Knicks CW or Giants CW.

i did this Christmas one... White speckle on the mid sole for snow

And My Grinch

Last edited:
I already got a pair ready to go but since the teal option is no longer available I'm considering pulling the trigger on a Xmas pair myself. I'll just order the other pair once that teal option goes back up. Still thinking about it though.

Thanks now i have to decide if i wanna add another white based LeBron X to the collection

Chaos are :pimp: but the RC, I wouldn't know it's RC inspired if you didn't say anything and i'm looking at the shoe. Looking forward on seeing the outcome though.

Back
Top Bottom