OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

With regards to the Atomic Teal upper being "sold out" all that really means is that the factory have reached their quota of what they can actually manufacture in a given period of time, not that the material or colour is gone forever.

Last edited:
Don't sweat it rawdawg

THIS

*repped*

OAN

changed the lace color to resemble the last "sprite" release

Last edited:
Same thing I said, but in true Nike fashion the quote that stood out to me most is "Stay Tuned. WE ALWAYS LIKE TO KEEP OUR FANS GUESSING."
WTF! Swear Nike really thinks its in the Movie business or something...

Stupid as hell. They plan from the beginning to add more and more options so that people will end up buying multiple... I hate how the first IDs are like them basically selling an unfinished version

laugh.gif
mean.gif
  @ dude getting so worked up for nothing.

Last edited:
What colors did you use for this one?

game royal upper tongue and laces
white midsole
volt bottom
volt flywire
volt lining
atomic green swoosh and lace lock
atomic green airbag (similar to volt so i decided to use it instead of black)

Last edited:
good to see some housekeeping done in here...it wasn't that srs to warrant the rant...

like the bred iD, wish that was a GR so I could get them on the low.

if you guys are speaking of me, it wasnt a rant. i was just making a point.

my bad

Last edited:
sure those are ALL ID's up there ? at leas t he bred pair looks like like it has the printed on swoosh same with the sprite inspired. i thought the 220 ids all came wit that nicer swoosh piece.

Last edited:
sure those are ALL ID's up there ? at leas t he bred pair looks like like it has the printed on swoosh same with the sprite inspired. i thought the 220 ids all came wit that nicer swoosh piece.

for 220 you get the flat swoosh and you can choose two color options, a base and an outline. for 240 you get the jewel swoosh in one color + the lace lock

Back
Top Bottom