OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

I was just thinking how difficult it would be for Sneakermane to come up with Orioles fitted caps to match all of these IDs. But somehow I bet he could do it! :lol:

Where the hell is that dude, anyway? He went from being one of the most active dudes on NT to just silent!

Last edited:
^ Good question but I think he's not feeling the Xs. He went HAM on the IXs though so maybe he needed a break.

I have something very similar to these but how can I get the swoosh out line red like in this pic?
Thanks.

Thanks Peru...........but why would he take part in a chat, if all he's going to say is "stay tuned?" Maybe he answered more questions later on, but that just seems weak to me.

Thanks Peru...........but why would he take part in a chat, if all he's going to say is "stay tuned?" Maybe he answered more questions later on, but that just seems weak to me.

Same thing I said, but in true Nike fashion the quote that stood out to me most is "Stay Tuned. WE ALWAYS LIKE TO KEEP OUR FANS GUESSING."

WTF! Swear Nike really thinks its in the Movie business or something. I ordered 5 and unless they don't come out exactly how they are supposed to look its safe to say I'm done with the X. Would like to see what happens with a potential KD V ID...

Same thing I said, but in true Nike fashion the quote that stood out to me most is "Stay Tuned. WE ALWAYS LIKE TO KEEP OUR FANS GUESSING."
WTF! Swear Nike really thinks its in the Movie business or something. I ordered 5 and unless they don't come out exactly how they are supposed to look its safe to say I'm done with the X. Would like to see what happens with a potential KD V ID...
Nike has made the task of obtaining shoes a game in order to artificially create demand. 

Lmao and that one was to me, what kind of answer was that SMH

Nike has made the task of obtaining shoes a game in order to artificially create demand. 

I stared at that lady for 20 mins straight just expecting someone to smack the wrap off her dome. After 5 mins I knew it wasn't going to happen but my eyes wouldn't let me leave in expectation that I would miss the smack... :lol:

Lmao and that one was to me, what kind of answer was that SMH

Yeah I noticed that once I posted the pic, I said damn...thats TWNTY8, :D NT REPPER!

I asked him if a Glow sole or speckled sole would be available and he said no because they already offer a speckled midsole....WTF GUY!!!

google "sprite can" and there's no volt or atomic green in the logo so............

so please tell me why you chose to use volt in your sprite inspired shoe on the last page?

yeah you are right, there is no atomic green in the sprite logo, but there isnt any in the SB8 either and that didnt stop anyone. BTW there isnt any OBSIDIAN in the OBSIDIAN version you kinda gave props to on the last page either.

so...

THIS GUY >D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom