OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

once the different renditions of the SB colorway are shown.. the upper will appeal to everyone.. it loox hot to me..

The SB theme in general is garbage.
:rofl: :rofl: .... IYO maybe. Everyone is entitled to their opinion tho. Im likin what I see and cant wait for more pics...These are the exact opposite of horrible

Am I the only one that doesn't see a problem with the upper? What's everyone complaining about?

There always has to be hate and complaining... I agree 100 with you though.

Last edited:
The SB theme in general is garbage.

Everyone has a right to their own opinion.. But the truth is.....it has been one of the MOST successful NONJORDANBRAND color way in years.. in the 90s it was all about the BULLS color ways.. now it’s these bright ***** flamboyant color ways...

just like cross colour jeans back then.. now these people wear super nut hugginasscrack showin jeans... to me, it looks mighty suspect whn i see dudes wearin jeans my sister should be wearing but it is what it is..

Everyone has a right to their own opinion.. But the truth is.....it has been one of the MOST successful NONJORDANBRAND color way in years.. in the 90s it was all about the BULLS color ways.. now it’s these bright ***** flamboyant color ways...
just like cross colour jeans back then.. now these people wear super nut hugginasscrack showin jeans... to me, it looks mighty suspect whn i see dudes wearin jeans my sister should be wearing but it is what it is..

Bruh, I am so mad you brought up cross colors! I keep waiting to see them ***** come back with all that old bright colored stuff coming out now.

preach

Last night I ordered an ID with the atomic teal upper and got an order confirmation email. On a regular computer it says the color is not available, check back in Nov., blah, blah blah, but on an iPad it went through, and not just because it´s November now. I could have done it a week ago, but I only recently had funds.. :tongue:

i think it looks fine, people hate just to hate of course it's not gonna be exactly like the SB8 I thought that was understood 

If they shipped a pallet of them to Chicago I don't know why my tracking number still doesn't work, I live in Chicago and ordered the first day. Very excited to see all the ID's we made.

The labels were all put on as the packaged them in china
They would not onezy twozy from there

Freight ship the 100's that were ordered, let the whole pallet clear customs and then unload them and scan them out to UPS.

No one has any customs info on there tracking number do they???

That's why u have a tracking and it has yet to go live

Just my logic

Anybody make any of these? They look kinda sick on virtual Lebron
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I just put in 2k and they popped up, I got to work in the lab
pimp.gif

After receiving my pair of KDiv yeezys i couldnt pass up on making a pair and ordering these! 

damn that shininess make's one piece color uppers look like xmas ornaments. :x :smh: and that teal looks pretty off to me.

Last edited:
Came home to a big box...
For my dad's work gfdbjhbcf chrocundojnejxnejxnjknjondjnjordhruidnrou.
The THIRST is real for my ID's should be her tomorrow!

UPS is messing with me today... been out for delivery since 7AM (they always come around noon), truck just stopped at my building about 20 minutes ago and didn't even deliver my pair... :smh:

EDIT: AND NOW THEY CHANGE THE EXPECTED DELIVERY DAY TO TOMORROW! YEAH I'M MAD :lol: :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom