OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

via cole_world06

via Hermster5

So I got my Lebron X ID in today and I can definitely say I love the way they came out. Ya'll should be able to tell immediately where I got my inspiration from but if you know me you should know that I hate clear translucent soles so I made one change that would have made them a true inspiration. Yes the uppers have a little shine to them but not to the point were it's too much. So for the folks worrying about the shininess I say hey that's how they are made so either cop or pass. Hopefully my other will come next week.
Inspiration

My Lebron X Penny Dolphin ID

way better than da ones that leaked da other week

I 100% agree with the lettering. Almost didn't want to do it because of it but whenever I do IDs I always put my inspiration on them. Wouldn't have mind it being in the inside tongue.

understood...but i do like how the laces (even though they are the same color as the upper) are contrasted with white. i know they appear that way when selecting lace color. but when you make a poster, it kinda went away. good work!

I KNOW THIS WILL MAKE THE HATERS THAT HAVE BEEN POKING THEIR HEAD IN HERE DO A 180 AS SOMEONE SAID BEFORE!

wait !!!!! u mean judging them, any shoes at that, on some 3rd rate copied and recopied picture from a compuuter isnt a good idea ?!?!?!?!?! who woulda thunk it
shame on the cats who TRIED to rain on those who ordrered already parade, WEAK SAUCE !
i wanna see TWENT8's and PERUS id's, fellas ?!?!?!?!? tomorrow maybe ?

I may be one of the last guys to post pics it seems like. Only 4 out of my 5 have shipped and still none of the tracking numbers are live yet. Still paitently waiting. Those Dolphins look Awesome! Makes me wonder tho about my SB inspired because if I'm not mistaken the Dolphins teal and the SB teal are not the same...hmmmm. Guess I'll just have to wait and see...

WOW !!!! those navy blue/pink joints YBD posted are tha real deal :nerd:

these keep gettin better the more ima seein

keep em comin !!!!!!

ima patient Peru :smile:

Last edited:
So I got my Lebron X ID in today and I can definitely say I love the way they came out. Ya'll should be able to tell immediately where I got my inspiration from but if you know me you should know that I hate clear translucent soles so I made one change that would have made them a true inspiration. Yes the uppers have a little shine to them but not to the point were it's too much. So for the folks worrying about the shininess I say hey that's how they are made so either cop or pass. Hopefully my other will come next week.

Inspiration

I made the SAME exact colorway, but held back and order my Yeezy II iDs first. These came out sooo damn dope though. Congrats fam, really.

I really want to order these iD's now :lol:

Damn that dolphins pair looks SICK!!! Good job nystaten. Gorgeous pair, I really wish I got my order in when teal was still available but I still plan to get a teal pair, whether it's the released pair or another pair of IDs. Props. Gotta rep that

Thanks everyone. I'm just glad they gave us good options this time. Looking forward to see if they give us new ones in the future. Will definitely make 2 more.

How does the box look like for these joints, actually?

Can someone who had received their own IDs should take a pic of their shoe box? Anyone?

so where do all the returned iDs go again? and are they cheaper? wouldnt mind picking up a pair that someone returned cuz they didnt like the color scheme in person. thanks for any info

wait !!!!! u mean judging them, any shoes at that, on some 3rd rate copied and recopied picture from a compuuter isnt a good idea ?!?!?!?!?! who woulda thunk it
shame on the cats who TRIED to rain on those who ordrered already parade, WEAK SAUCE !
i wanna see TWENT8's and PERUS id's, fellas ?!?!?!?!? tomorrow maybe ?

I'll have 1/4 of my ID's tomorrow i will post pics ASAP...

Inspiration

[/IMG]

loltiger.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom