Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Nobody but thirsty chuckers are going to NY. Ain't nobody going to win nothin in NY. Damn coach don't even consider playing defense. NY sucks for basketball, keep rooting for the Yankees. I guess yall can be happy yall don't have to put up with Boozer's wife.

Aw. Your franchise player might be Antawn Jamison come Thursday. Your quarterback is Jake Delhomme. Your baseball team has the second worst record in the AL. Joakim Noah is ugly as dirt and even he thinks your city is ugly. Not even Drew Carey thinks Cleveland rocks anymore. And Kid Cudi resides in New York....as does C.C. Sabathia

Dog, you're not known enough for me to even waste my time. Annnndddd soooooooo with that said.................................................... 

\Jay-Z\    "You only get half a bar/ F............U *$!#%"    \Jay-Z\  

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

Originally Posted by Im Not You

yeah...again...I'll say "meh" to all of the marketing BS.

Win some games and you'll be marketed just fine.

Either way you slice it...all this BS is unnecessary...and that's just how I feel.

lol. do you even work? all i know is that business isn't for you. but nba needs someone like you though 
Na I don't work fam.

%#*! outta here

roll.gif
 @ this lame not having a single thing to say besides throwing out weak Jay-Z lyrics.

Nobody but thirsty chuckers are going to NY. Ain't nobody going to win nothin in NY. Damn coach don't even consider playing defense. NY sucks for basketball, keep rooting for the Yankees. I guess yall can be happy yall don't have to put up with Boozer's wife.

Aw. Your franchise player might be Antawn Jamison come Thursday. Your quarterback is Jake Delhomme. Your baseball team has the second worst record in the AL. Joakim Noah is ugly as dirt and even he thinks your city is ugly. Not even Drew Carey thinks Cleveland rocks anymore. And Kid Cudi resides in New York....as does C.C. Sabathia
sick.gif
First round KO
laugh.gif

Dog, you're not known enough for me to even waste my time. Annnndddd soooooooo with that said.................................................... 

\Jay-Z\    "You only get half a bar/ F............U *$!#%"    \Jay-Z\  

SmallThumbnail.jpg

can someone please post the video of lebron and mikhail up the alley way, the cartoon. please the video is hilarious but i cant find iT anywhere. thanks

BabyJ, stick to predicting jordan releases, dude. I want Lebron in NY (even though i would rather have Wade)..dont jynx it..

He's probably gonna stay in Cleveland. That hometown pressure is too much.
Wade will probably go to Chicago cause of his family problems.

if he lets hometown control his career, he will go down as another legend without a ring....its a business Bron Bron, grow up and do what will suit you best, not the community 40 min away from where you were born

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

if he lets hometown control his career, he will go down as another legend without a ring....its a business Bron Bron, grow up and do what will suit you best, not the community 40 min away from where you were born
Nailed it on the head.  You are absolutely right.

I think it's too early in his career to say that if he stays in CLE he will NEVER win a ring.  I do think, however, leaving now would be the best time.  Everyone in Cleveland is optimistic that he will stay, but many believe he could leave some even think he should.  

@ESPNVerrier RT @twithersAP LeBron makes surprise appearance at Nike Skills Camp at Akron. Came in wearing Yankees cap. 2 minutes ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom