Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

All I will say...

If he is not a Knick by the 8th.

Someone @ Nike was lied to today via Blackberry
ok I know I'm late but I  just saw this now

interesting

If i was the Russian owner, i would have whispered into lebrons ear sign for the max with us and when you come to Russia in a month to chill i'll transfer 50 mil to your Swiss bank account .........and my yacht that i have no clue of the whereabouts is yours.....maybe thats just me

[h1]Cleveland ties could still bind LeBron[/h1]
wojnarowski.png

By Adrian Wojnarowski, Yahoo! Sports Jul 4, 7:29 pm EDT
y_sports-hi.png

They turned that downtown office building into a public parade of billionaires and builders of dynasties, entertainment icons and what-are-they-doing-here Clippers. The big, wide world took turns marching into the heart of Cleveland to make dramatic presentations to a hometown hero in a T-shirt, shorts and sneakers.

Here was Team LeBron making the headquarters of James’ fledgling marketing company LRMR into the Grand Central Station of a city’s hope and heartbreak. And perhaps the Cavaliers showed why they best know the biggest free agent in sports history when they delivered a presentation designed as much to steal a 14-year-old away from a traveling baseball team than woo a self-proclaimed disciple of Warren Buffett.

1278308627.jpg

Cleveland fans implore LeBron James to stay with the Cavs.
(Jason Miller/AP)

Through it all, James’ old team probably played it perfectly. The Cavs understood their audience the best: LeBron James(notes) and his high school buddies, 25-year-olds trying to play the part of a global corporation but ultimately still reached at a meaningful level with cartoons and locker-room humor.

A week ago, most teams believed they were chasing the Chicago Bulls for James, but that’s flipped in the past days and hours. “My gut tells me Cleveland,

Originally Posted by DubA169

knicks fans will not easily turn into nets fans even if lebron went there. you have no idea what you are talking about. it would be like chicago disowning the cubs

Where did I say that?

A lot of people in NYC like the game of basketball but are not Knick fans. Whether they were Jordan fans from their youth who either stopped following the NBA when Jordan left or then became Kobe fans (hence Laker fans; there are surprisingly a lot more of these in NYC then people think). You also have enough former Knick fans who just got tired of the Knicks and their antics. If Lebron comes over to the Nets I can see enough of these fans coming over to support him.

I've never been a Knick fan. I couldn't care less about them. From my experience Knick fans tend to be a bunch of older folks who reminisce about the 'good old times".
Most younger Knick fans I come across tend to be like "yeh, I'm a Knick fan..........[sigh].
laugh.gif

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Cleveland ties could still bind LeBron[/h1]
wojnarowski.png

By Adrian Wojnarowski, Yahoo! Sports Jul 4, 7:29 pm EDT
y_sports-hi.png

The Cavs org feeding the media trolls in order to put a guilt trip on Lebron.
Only way they're keepign him. 
laugh.gif

Lebron must not understand that Cleveland is the only place thats going to deal with Lebrons bs.
Dont get me wrong I would want the best package too but if he doesnt leave it is a cop out.
Its saying being babied is more important than winning titles right away.
What move is Cleveland legitimately going to be able to make.
Jamison cant be traded until next year at best.
Mo Williams is still Mo Williams. The contracts they are tied to are so terrible that it would be safe to say that 2011 is the best bet for even title contention.
Orlando is still a better team than Cleveland, Boston might be better still, and someone out west is going to pick up a PF thats on the FA market in a S&T

how come when i read an article about lebron staying with the cavs it mentions basketball for less than 10% of it?

And maybe most of all now, you get the idea that James is an overgrown teenager getting a few laughs with his buddies, driving home to Akron from this cattle call in Cleveland to watch cartoons, play video games and kill some time until he gives the nod to post the big news that maybe the rest of us should’ve known all along: He’s home.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

And maybe most of all now, you get the idea that James is an
overgrown teenager getting a few laughs with his buddies, driving home
to Akron from this cattle call in Cleveland to watch cartoons, play
video games and kill some time until he gives the nod to post the big
news that maybe the rest of us should’ve known all along: He’s home.

training+day.jpg

Originally Posted by DubA169

how come when i read an article about lebron staying with the cavs it mentions basketball for less than 10% of it?

Why in almost every Knicks pitch its about money and spotlight?

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

training+day.jpg

Kid+Cudi.jpg

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

EnEyeKayEe said:

training+day.jpg

LeBron is about to go on a long vacation then.
laugh.gif

doesn't cudi live in ny?
denzel was born in ny?
lebron want to be in ny?

...oh ok. i see now.

I find it funny that despite the legitimate high chances we already had once the Knicks start making moves all of ESPN start leaning heavy on LeBron stayin in Cle with their "amazing" pitch.

laugh.gif

Media has created Cleveland as the front runner now like they had done with Chicago.

They hired Byron Scott, cool. Decent hire, probably the best available option. Anything else occur to put them back in the lead? I guess if you wana put faith in sources with 'gut feelings'.

Cleveland vs New York with Chicago still lingering IMO.

Chicago and New Jersey are stuck cause if Bosh is the tag along..he insists on the max, and despite what we've been fed those 2 teams can't afford 2 maxes..think LeBron wants to take less and watch him get a max deal? No. And he was the reported hold up for the 'dream team' idea from ever getting off its feet in Miami.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I find it funny that despite the legitimate high chances we already had once the Knicks start making moves all of ESPN start leaning heavy on LeBron stayin in Cle with their "amazing" pitch.

laugh.gif

I've seen articles from ESPN that don't even list the Knicks as a team that Lebron's even looking at.....it'll be like "James is thinking over deals from Cleveland, Chicago and at least 4 other teams"

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Media has created Cleveland as the front runner now like they had done with Chicago.

They hired Byron Scott, cool. Decent hire, probably the best available option. Anything else occur to put them back in the lead? I guess if you wana put faith in sources with 'gut feelings'.

Cleveland vs New York with Chicago still lingering IMO.

Chicago and New Jersey are stuck cause if Bosh is the tag along..he insists on the max, and despite what we've been fed those 2 teams can't afford 2 maxes..think LeBron wants to take less and watch him get a max deal? No. And he was the reported hold up for the 'dream team' idea from ever getting off its feet in Miami.

In a sign and trade with Toronto it works. Boozer, Lebron is the better option anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom