Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Big J 33

Funny thing is, Denzel was born in New York.
And Cudi's basically a New Yorker now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

And maybe most of all now, you get the idea that James is an
overgrown teenager getting a few laughs with his buddies, driving home
to Akron from this cattle call in Cleveland to watch cartoons, play
video games and kill some time until he gives the nod to post the big
news that maybe the rest of us should’ve known all along: He’s home.

training+day.jpg
http://userserve-ak.last..../_/27540955/Kid+Cudi.jpg src="http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/27540955/Kid+Cudi.jpg">

lebron+yankees.bmp

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by DubA169

how come when i read an article about lebron staying with the cavs it mentions basketball for less than 10% of it?

Why in almost every Knicks pitch its about money and spotlight?

because those are the same idiots writing the articles.

plus money and spotlught > guilt tripping the hell out of someone

how come when i read an article about lebron staying with the cavs it mentions basketball for less than 10% of it?

plus money and spotlught < wanting him to stay and build the area and team to global status
Fixed.

plus money and spotlught > guilt tripping the hell out of someone
WORD. Everyone wants to knock on the Knicks because we're talking about "other things" besides basketball. But Cleveland is just as guilt as everyone else. They're guilt tripping this dude in staying. Talking about how the economy will crash, people will jump off rooftops and the unemployment rate will drop 75% (not serious). And you guys have the balls to sit in front of your computers and talk talk all the *#!# you want about how NY is just trying to get him by showing him how much money he can make and how to become a bigger celebrity. At the end of the day, the NBA is a BUSINESS. We all tend to forget that. It's just not always about basketball in this league. If it was just always about basketball then Shaq wouldn't have ever left Orlando and maybe that 1998 Bulls team wouldn't have let go of Phil, would've given Pippen the money he wanted, and wouldn't have had an arrogant GM.

To all the fans of Cleveland: What we're doing with LeBron by luring him in by what we have to offer isn't as different as you guys trying to guilt this man into staying and making this dude feel bad. Your *#!# smells just as bad as everyone else.

Riding season I see.

Now everybody is saying guilt trip; like Lebron really takes in consideration how much people really want him to stay. On top that, the irony of bashing Ohio when the dude yall thirsty for staying up til 3 in the morning click clacking your fingers online blogging about is from there. Get off ours.

I agree that CLE is just as bad as any other city right now trying to woo LeBron. Don't know if you can blame them though, that franchise was %#$% before LeBron and will sure as hell go back to %#$% if he leaves, so it may be a pathetic/cheesy move on there part but to them LeBron IS the Cavs, he's about the only player that I can think of right now in sports that means so much to an entire city's relevance.

@PDcavsinsider He really likes Rose & Noah. But there's lack if shooters on roster. Also it doesn't sound like he's exactly being welcomed by Rose.
Good news for Cleveland and New York I assume.

How do people around the league have an idea of where he is going?

It's all speculation and people have changed the front runner for him multiple times. I doubt anyone has a clue outside a few people.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

@PDcavsinsider He really likes Rose & Noah. But there's lack if shooters on roster. Also it doesn't sound like he's exactly being welcomed by Rose.

FINALLY! F all this "Lets link up and create a team of superstars like a dream team". ITS A DREAM FOR A REASON. Who actually wants to watch a league where only 5 teams have a shot at winning the title?

Spread the mega stars out.
tired.gif

Boozer & Bron on the Bulls would be a good look too...

Hypothetically, if the Bulls were to get Bron and Boozer how much cap space would they have left?  LeBron, Boozer, and Ray Allen on the Bulls and they are hoisting that trophy

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Riding season I see.

Now everybody is saying guilt trip; like Lebron really takes in consideration how much people really want him to stay. On top that, the irony of bashing Ohio when the dude yall thirsty for staying up til 3 in the morning click clacking your fingers online blogging about is from there. Get off ours.

Your sig.
roll.gif

Only reason I dont see LeBron staying in Cleveland is they're not going after any other players... NY signs Amare... CHI going after Bosh and others... meanwhile Cleveland is the same old bummy team that couldnt get it done last year... its like theyre so focused on LeBron they dont even see the big picture... and IMO hes a damn fool if he stays there

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

FINALLY! F all this "Lets link up and create a team of superstars like a dream team". ITS A DREAM FOR A REASON. Who actually wants to watch a league where only 5 teams have a shot at winning the title?

Spread the mega stars out.
tired.gif

LeBron going to Chi was never a dream team though. Also you seem to not be aware that the past 10 years there's been a monopoly on winning the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom