Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

One thing is certain, once Lebron leave...ohio = DONE

We been here before and will be here after Lebron, whenever that may be. Quit spewing dumb stuff
laugh.gif

Sounding like a bunch of females. "Ohio is done if Lebron leaves. I don't see how they'll survive."

We talking about God or Lebron?
laugh.gif

Aren't they one in the same?

yup alot dudes on here on that blasphemous tip. King James? Legod??? how you gonna be a man and call another man god???

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

We been here before and will be here after Lebron, whenever that may be. Quit spewing dumb stuff
laugh.gif

Sounding like a bunch of females. "Ohio is done if Lebron leaves. I don't see how they'll survive."

laugh.gif
We tough as nails in this city, this a blue collar town that has seen some of the worst teams in sports history and some of the most heartbreaking moments in sports history.

Of course we want him to stay, but if he leaves, oh well, just add it to the list of failures/heartbreaks we have seen.
not even about being last place in sports, we're last place in everything.  anytime a bad list pops up, most drunk, poorest, most crime...stuff like that, cleveland is always near the top, if not #1.  agreed, we're not goin anywhere. 

Got this off another message board...

Chris_Broussard - Raptors have told Cavs they would do a sign-and-trade with them for Bosh. Cavs and LeBron working to convince Bosh to join them in Cleveland
9 minutes ago via web

We all know Broussard's track record, though...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by belle155

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
We tough as nails in this city, this a blue collar town that has seen some of the worst teams in sports history and some of the most heartbreaking moments in sports history.

Of course we want him to stay, but if he leaves, oh well, just add it to the list of failures/heartbreaks we have seen.
not even about being last place in sports, we're last place in everything.  anytime a bad list pops up, most drunk, poorest, most crime...stuff like that, cleveland is always near the top, if not #1.  agreed, we're not goin anywhere. 
Gary, Indiana and Camden, NJ are more popular tourist spots....

jk

[h1]Sources: Raptors OK with Bosh to Cavs[/h1]

By Chris Broussard
ESPN The Magazine

Everything is set for Chris Bosh to join LeBron James in Cleveland. Everything, that is, except Bosh's approval.

The Toronto Raptors have told the Cleveland Cavaliers they will do a sign-and-trade with them for Bosh, according to several league sources.

The exact details of the potential trade have not been solidified, but Toronto likely would get Anderson Varejao and/or J.J. Hickson, Delonte West and perhaps Anthony Parker. A draft pick could be involved as well.

[h4]Mike & Mike in the Morning[/h4]
ESPN NBA insider Chris Broussard says he thinks LeBron James is leaning towards staying in Cleveland. Chris Bosh wants to play with James but would rather do it in a bigger city than Cleveland.

Both James and Bosh are aware that such a trade is possible, and James has tried to recruit Bosh to the Cavaliers several times in the past few weeks, according to sources.

But right now, Bosh remains cold to the idea of playing in Cleveland.

The Cavaliers are hopeful that will change, because in Cleveland, Bosh can meet two of his top priorities: playing with James, and getting a six-year, $125 million contract.

If Bosh joins a team without doing a sign-and-trade, he will be able to sign only a five-year deal worth $96 million. He is determined not to leave that $29 million on the table, according to sources.

Although Bosh wants to play with James, he wants to do it in Chicago, Miami or New Jersey. Sources say he has told the Raptors those are the teams he would like to go to in a sign-and-trade.

Bosh also could play with Dwyane Wade instead of James in those cities.

Toronto, however, will not cooperate in a sign-and-trade with Miami, which has no players in whom the Raptors are interested, according to sources.

To move Bosh to Chicago, the Raptors likely would ask for Joakim Noah, though they could perhaps be persuaded to take a package that does not include him.

The Nets would seem to be able to put together an enticing package for the Raptors that included rookie lottery pick Derrick Favors.

Things are heating up.

Bosh can get MORE $$$ here, play for a great owner, and compete with LBJ for a title.

Feeling like it's a matter of time...

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

BlowDaWhistle wrote:

NobleKane wrote:

bilbo07 wrote:

man lebron should just say screw it and take a mid level contract from the lakers.

ah you read my mind!
1)Lebron
2) Kobe
3) Artest
4) Gasol
5) Bynum

unless sum1 got hurt they would finish no worse than 80-2 in the reg season hahaha....

the only 2 loses would be to the Raptors and Blazers

Do it Mitch.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
chadfordinsider
LeBron & Bosh want to play together. Bron would prefer Cleveland. Bosh prefers Chi, Mia or NJ. Who persuades who?
9 minutes ago via web
Reply Retweet

@PDCavsinsider
If Broussard's report is accurate and LeBron is actively recruiting players to CLE, even if he doesn't get them, that would seem to be sign.

PDcavsinsider

As we said last week, Cavs simply have more S-&-T assets than CHI, MIA & can also take a bad TOR contract. All depends on Bosh willingness.

SamAmicoNBA

I have confirmation from Toronto that Cavs talking to Raps about sign-and-trade involving Bosh, as originally reported by @Chris_Broussard.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

What "assets" do the cavs have that the Raptors might want? After all, this is the "trash" team that did not do anything in the playoffs and let the king of the universe down.

Originally Posted by knightngale

What "assets" do the cavs have that the Raptors might want? After all, this is the "trash" team that did not do anything in the playoffs and let the king of the universe down.
Only person I would THINK that the Raps would want would be JJ aside from that what in the world do the Cavs have to offer.  If they want Jamison and his contract then they may as well take a younger Deng and his ++$*@!@$ +!+ contract then
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by knightngale

Only person I would THINK that the Raps would want would be JJ aside from that what in the world do the Cavs have to offer.  If they want Jamison and his contract then they may as well take a younger Deng and his ++$*@!@$ +!+ contract then
tired.gif
I've read they also covet AV...maybe even more than Hickson which I find hard to believe.

Right on cue OC posts as soon as some kind of positive news comes out for Cleveland. Like I said in the offseason thread, if Toronto takes that crummy package with either Varajao's piece of ***# contract, Delonte, Parker, Hickson and draft picks I feel sorry for their fans. This would be like a Gasol trade all over again. Each of those players named are @%%%@*! trash and these draft picks are going to be in the extremely late 20s. What is Colangelo trying to do? He's obviously not trying to build a contender, he just sounds like he's trying to field a team to put on the court.

Chirs Broussard has thrown out EVERY possible situation for Lebron. He is not credible, I could do that...he says everything so eventually one of the scenarios will play out.

I could see Lebron signing to NJ and then TOR doing a sign and trade with NJ for possibly Favors and some other pieces.... Bosh needs a bigger market, seemingly he is concerned with that extra 29 mil, yea Amare just got 100 mil but he will make more playing in NY alone ( does his nike contract have a market clause?)

That Lebron to the LAKERS is funny, imagine Lebron and Kobe on the same team, but not...like they both only play 41 games a season...(extends NBA career)

OC $!$% on lebron after the playoffs. now all of a sudden boussard reports something and you ready to hop back on his %##%

the definition of fairweather fan

So Bosh would be ok with going to a terrible city, to a team that just depleted its roster to get him? Im sorry but Mo Williams, LeBron, and Bosh still doesnt seem like championship material. Maybe I am just missing something though. If Cleveland gives up alot of pieces to get Bosh wont that just make an above average team even worse??

I would rather take a pay cut and live in Miami, Houston, Dallas, NYC then make more money and have to spend alot of my time in Cleveland.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

how is chillin with CP3 for 3 days good for the cavs?
Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Aint noway Chris Paul being at LeBron's camp is a good thing for Cav fans whentoday he was txting Amar'e saying Congratulations on being a Knick
laugh.gif
If anything he'll mention how the team gave up on Scott and he couldn't get them to a western conference finals.
Clueless, you are...
Yeah cuz Scott got the Hornets to the finals and almost won in game 7.
Keep in mind that CP3 is Bron's best friend in the NBA:

[h3]http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/17586/the-secret-value-of-byron-scott[/h3]
[h3]The secret value of Byron Scott[/h3]
July, 3, 2010
Jul 3

4:02

PM ET

By Marc Stein
Archive

One of the rarely mentioned positives about the Cleveland Cavaliers’hiring of Byron Scott is the fondness Chris Paul still holds for hisformer coach.

The significance?

The Cavs now have two people Paul would love to work with if heever leaves New Orleans … provided, of course, that Cleveland canconvince LeBron James to stay in free agency.

Sources close to the situation have maintained for months that anyteam employing Scott automatically becomes a potential down-the-roaddestination for Paul because of their close player-coach relationship.So it’s not much of a stretch from there, given the open secret thatLeBron and his close buddy CP3 want to play together someday, toimagine Paul angling to land with the Cavs if James stays to play forScott.

The bond between Paul and Scott certainly isn’t enough to clinchLeBron’s return to Cleveland. Especially when A) Cleveland presentlylacks the trade assets to go after Paul, and B) sources with knowledgeof New Orleans’ thinking say that the Hornets remain intent on knockingback any trade inquiry they get for their All-Star point guard, asPortland and New Jersey found out during draft week.

But as James weighs all the variables factoring into his decisionto stay with his hometown team or sign elsewhere, Scott’s appeal as acoach spikes further if you can legitimately say that his presencecould potentially lure Paul to Cleveland.

We already know that Scott’s pedigree as a former player issomething that appeals to James, given LeBron's well-chronicled dismaywith the lack of NBA playing experience on the staff of former coachMike Brown. Yet you’d have to say that the Scott/Paul dynamic, at thevery least, is one more plus point on James’ pro-Cavs list.

How soon any of this might be able to tangibly help Cleveland, mind you, is up for debate.

Hornets president Hugh Weber, at a team event Saturday morning with Paul present, insisted to the assembled media that Paul starting next season in New Orleans is a 100 percent certainty.

"No question, yes," Weber said.

Elaborating on the increasingly rampant trade speculationsurrounding Paul since his recent interview with ESPN The Magazine’sChris Broussard -- in which Paul acknowledged for the first time thathe would want to be traded if the Hornets aren’t serious about spendingwhat it takes to contend -- Weber added Saturday: “It’s more of adistraction for him, he’s the one who has to answer the questions.We’re getting our business done and we know what we need to do andChris knows and has been collaborating with us on all the moves andchanges we’ve had. “

On Friday, Paul told local reporters that his preference remainsstaying New Orleans -- a city he is known to genuinely love -- and thathis recent comments to Broussard were intended to “make sure we’recommitted to winning.

Originally Posted by EB4President

Chirs Broussard has thrown out EVERY possible situation for Lebron. He is not credible, I could do that...he says everything so eventually one of the scenarios will play out.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

how is chillin with CP3 for 3 days good for the cavs?

im still waiting on this answer

and nice job OC leaving out the key part of the story, as of right now bosh wants no parts of playing for the cavs

The only reason Bron would perfer Cleveland is cause of the extra money he would make and the fact that he gets to save face.
Straignt up. The best bad contract I can see Cleveland taking back is Jarrett Jack or Marcus Banks.
This is collusion against the most powerful owner in sports.  

All jokes aside Deng, James Johnson and 2 future first Rounders is more than enough to take Bosh and whoever making less than 6 million off Toronto's hands. Toronto can use their cap space to sign David Lee if they want and they will be a better TEAM than paying Bosh the Max.
Bulls use the rest of the cap space to fill out the roster to get the shooters Lebron wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom