Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

But don't try to act like CP3 chilling w/Bron for 3 days is a bad thing considering the relationship Byron Scott has w/him.
and now you say this

but yup i cant read
Now I say this?

That's basically what I've been saying the entire time.

Yo Big Mike, as a fellow Bulls fans and concerned NT citizen, you need to real more closely.
He can't.

Like seriously. He reads on a 2nd grade level.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

But don't try to act like CP3 chilling w/Bron for 3 days is a bad thing considering the relationship Byron Scott has w/him.
and now you say this

but yup i cant read
Now I say this?

That's basically what I've been saying the entire time.

Yo Big Mike, as a fellow Bulls fans and concerned NT citizen, you need to real more closely.
He can't read though
laugh.gif

LeBron James may return to the Cavaliers, but Chris Bosh doesn’t want to go with him.

The Raptors and Cavaliers have worked out a deal that would send Bosh to Cleveland, but the power forward is not interested in playing there, according to an ESPN.com report. The Cavaliers appear the favorite to bring back their favorite son, but James has been unable to convince Bosh to join him.

The report states, “Both James and Bosh are aware that such a trade is possible, and James has tried to recruit Bosh to the Cavaliers several times in the past few weeks, according to sources.

"But right now, Bosh remains cold to the idea of playing in Cleveland.

I don't really care where he goes. I just want to see another 3peat in LA
pimp.gif

But after all this hoopla, it seems like he will stay in CLE, from what I here they are offering the most money.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

pimp.gif

But after all this hoopla, it seems like he will stay in CLE, from what I here they are offering the most money.
i think winning is more important than money right now. this man wont turn down relocating to the big apple. some birds aren' t meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

pimp.gif

If this is true, it's obvious that Bosh doesn't care about winning. You have a chance to team up with the best player in the world, play in a great sports town, in one of the best arena atmospheres, and in a city where you would be king if you win a title, and you could possibly be champs for years to come, and you get the max contract you want, and you actually have to think about it? That $*+++ is a %%+$$!@ !#+@+ even if he does come, and he's feeling himself waaaayyy to much. Cleveland is a good city to live in and it's starting to turn around, and it's a great city for athletes that love sports. And if he wants to go to NY CHI or Miami for a day, Chi and NY is a 1 hour plane ride away, and Miami is 2 1/2. If he @!*@% thid up for himself, karma is going to destroy his career, I guarantee it. Now go ahead and hate haters

If this is true, it's obvious that Bosh doesn't care about winning. You have a chance to team up with the best player in the world, play in a great sports town, in one of the best arena atmospheres, and in a city where you would be king if you win a title, and you could possibly be champs for years to come, and you get the max contract you want, and you actually have to think about it? That +%@!! is a +%++$#+ +@%*@ even if he does come, and he's feeling himself waaaayyy to much. Cleveland is a good city to live in and it's starting to turn around, and it's a great city for athletes that love sports. And if he wants to go to NY CHI or Miami for a day, Chi and NY is a 1 hour plane ride away, and Miami is 2 1/2. If he +@%*! thid up for himself, karma is going to destroy his career, I guarantee it. Now go ahead and hate haters

If this is true, it's obvious that Bosh doesn't care about winning. You have a chance to team up with the best player in the world, play in a great sports town, in one of the best arena atmospheres, and in a city where you would be king if you win a title, and you could possibly be champs for years to come, and you get the max contract you want, and you actually have to think about it? That %+++! is a +@$*$$* +%++% even if he does come, and he's feeling himself waaaayyy to much. Cleveland is a good city to live in and it's starting to turn around, and it's a great city for athletes that love sports. And if he wants to go to NY CHI or Miami for a day, Chi and NY is a 1 hour plane ride away, and Miami is 2 1/2. If he %+@%+ thid up for himself, karma is going to destroy his career, I guarantee it. Now go ahead and hate haters

I don't know why Riley won't push for Bosh to dead all this. Offer him 2 years at 60 mil or something
laugh.gif
That'll make up for the extra 30 mil and then when he resigns he can get the max that way.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

If this is true, it's obvious that Bosh doesn't care about winning. You have a chance to team up with the best player in the world, play in a great sports town, in one of the best arena atmospheres, and in a city where you would be king if you win a title, and you could possibly be champs for years to come, and you get the max contract you want, and you actually have to think about it? That %+++! is a +@$*$$* +%++% even if he does come, and he's feeling himself waaaayyy to much. Cleveland is a good city to live in and it's starting to turn around, and it's a great city for athletes that love sports. And if he wants to go to NY CHI or Miami for a day, Chi and NY is a 1 hour plane ride away, and Miami is 2 1/2. If he %+@%+ thid up for himself, karma is going to destroy his career, I guarantee it. Now go ahead and hate haters
I agree with all of that 100%.  
All the other stuff you wrote is eh.

Miami, NYC, Chi > Cleveland as a CITY.  We all know this.   I would rather live in those cities.  BUT....Like I said earlier.... It's not like Bosh is going to be in Cleveland all that much.  NBA teams stay on the road, and when the season is over he can go live where ever he pleases.

Bosh & LeBron in Cleveland > Bosh & Wade in Miami.

Bosh & Wade/Bron in Chicago  > both though.

ohwell.gif
 We shall see what happens

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Chris Bosh is 
roll.gif
  at this right now.

laugh.gif
 @ OC making a reappearance.

Dude basically kicked Lebron outta the door after the Celtics series, now he's posting tweets about Lebron trying to bring Bosh to Cleveland.
laugh.gif

smh.gif

laugh.gif
@ 1 hr plane rides away. 2 and a half to Miami. Why would he was money on all those tickets when he could just live there?

Look I know Cleveland aint chicago, La, miami, ny, none of that, I know, I'm not stupid or delusional. And I guess it's my own opinion that Cleveland is a good city to live in. It's not as bad as the rap it gets, just how I feel. For Bosh to turn down POSSIBLE (let me be clear on that) multiple championships is just a bad move in my opinion. I'd go play in %*!*%!% Montana if it meant I had a chance to compete for championships every year. Today's athlete is a sad sack and winning and competing at a high level doesn't matter anymore, everybody is all about status and wanting to be seen, and live in the IT and HIP City, rather than wanting to be a champion. Why the hell else would Stat sign with the Knicks, that %$#%@ OBVIOUSLY doesn't care about winning, he just wanna live in NY and go to Broadway plays. But like I said, if he blows this oppurtunity, karma gonna get him, just as sure as it is hot as hell on the whole east coast right. Same thing gonna happen to him that happened to Brand, watch when I tell you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom