Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look I know Cleveland aint chicago, La, miami, ny, none of that, I know, I'm not stupid or delusional. And I guess it's my own opinion that Cleveland is a good city to live in. It's not as bad as the rap it gets, just how I feel. For Bosh to turn down POSSIBLE (let me be clear on that) multiple championships is just a bad move in my opinion. I'd go play in ++*@*!% Montana if it meant I had a chance to compete for championships every year. Today's athlete is a sad sack and winning and competing at a high level doesn't matter anymore, everybody is all about status and wanting to be seen, and live in the IT and HIP City, rather than wanting to be a champion. Why the hell else would Stat sign with the Knicks, that ##*!$ OBVIOUSLY doesn't care about winning, he just wanna live in NY and go to Broadway plays. But like I said, if he blows this oppurtunity, karma gonna get him, just as sure as it is hot as hell on the whole east coast right. Same thing gonna happen to him that happened to Brand, watch when I tell you

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Look I know Cleveland aint chicago, La, miami, ny, none of that, I know, I'm not stupid or delusional. And I guess it's my own opinion that Cleveland is a good city to live in. It's not as bad as the rap it gets, just how I feel. For Bosh to turn down POSSIBLE (let me be clear on that) multiple championships is just a bad move in my opinion. I'd go play in %*!*%!% Montana if it meant I had a chance to compete for championships every year. Today's athlete is a sad sack and winning and competing at a high level doesn't matter anymore, everybody is all about status and wanting to be seen, and live in the IT and HIP City, rather than wanting to be a champion. Why the hell else would Stat sign with the Knicks, that %$#%@ OBVIOUSLY doesn't care about winning, he just wanna live in NY and go to Broadway plays. But like I said, if he blows this oppurtunity, karma gonna get him, just as sure as it is hot as hell on the whole east coast right. Same thing gonna happen to him that happened to Brand, watch when I tell you

Cleveland may not be one of those cities, but it can be great in its own lane. Lebron can help the process big time if He stays. A mega star attracts other mega attractions. I live in Cincy and I rag on Cleveland come football season but it can't be that bad. All this Ohio hate mainly come from peeps who never been here. It may not be a global icon like NY bump I'll take my city and state over the universe.

Bosh is a dummy if He doesn't go to Cleveland, Chicago or Miami.

Look I know Cleveland aint chicago, La, miami, ny, none of that, I know, I'm not stupid or delusional. And I guess it's my own opinion that Cleveland is a good city to live in. It's not as bad as the rap it gets, just how I feel. For Bosh to turn down POSSIBLE (let me be clear on that) multiple championships is just a bad move in my opinion. I'd go play in ++*@*!% Montana if it meant I had a chance to compete for championships every year. Today's athlete is a sad sack and winning and competing at a high level doesn't matter anymore, everybody is all about status and wanting to be seen, and live in the IT and HIP City, rather than wanting to be a champion. Why the hell else would Stat sign with the Knicks, that ##*!$ OBVIOUSLY doesn't care about winning, he just wanna live in NY and go to Broadway plays. But like I said, if he blows this oppurtunity, karma gonna get him, just as sure as it is hot as hell on the whole east coast right. Same thing gonna happen to him that happened to Brand, watch when I tell you
Your grammar says otherwise.

WojYahooNBA

Cavs officials are confident of two things now, multiple sources say: Chris Bosh won't play for them next season, but LeBron James will.

Bosh has long made it clear that he doesn't want to play in Cleveland, and LeBron knew it was a longshot to sell him on it.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Kobe's Twitter > Lebronnie Bron Bron West's Twitter

grin.gif
 Eh, trying too hard fam.

Originally Posted by h3at23

WojYahooNBA

Cavs officials are confident of two things now, multiple sources say: Chris Bosh won't play for them next season, but LeBron James will.

Bosh has long made it clear that he doesn't want to play in Cleveland, and LeBron knew it was a longshot to sell him on it.
so then what would make lebron basically leave a billion on the table by not coming to ny and possibly winning a ring in the greatest city in the country? the love of his hometown?
grin.gif

son could turn akron into chicago with the type of money he'd be turning down.
grin.gif

this kid is a {(|)} if he turns down the knicks.
grin.gif

If Lebron stays, he must think he can win a title by himself. No? Because he's not getting any help in Cleveland anytime soon.

I want to know what Cavs fans think about what their future plans are?

Wade and Bosh need to dead all this and just sign already. Let lebron stay in cleveland or whereever he is going.

i actually agree with you.  if Bosh refuses to go to Cleveland and play with one of the best players in the league and have a shot at potentially winning titles then he's a bum, scrub, loser in my book. There's a reason I didn't want the Lakers to trade Bynum for him when those rumors were going on regardless of Bynums injury history. I don't know why the hell the Raptors are even considering accomadating his needs,  if Cleveland gives them the best offer in a sign and trade and he doesn't wanna go there and all the other offers they get are crap they should just let him leave and not get all the money he potentially could get in a sign and trade deal.

if Lebrons having this conference in akron on thursday i'm pretty certain he's staying and if he does stay and other players know he's going to be there long term i'm sure they'll eventually get guys that will come there and play with him that can contribute,  not everyone has that soft ru paul loser mentality bosh has. 

and in regards to the Cleveland jokes, as far as i'm concerned Cleveland might actually be a really nice place to live but it's funny as hell making all the Ohio takes another L jokes on here.

Originally Posted by debs 168

so then what would make lebron basically leave a billion on the table by not coming to ny and possibly winning a ring in the greatest city in the country? the love of his hometown?
grin.gif

grin.gif

grin.gif
roll.gif

If LeBron stay in CLE, Cavs fans can thank Betty White because she will be the reason LeBron stays.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

So wait Lebron is DEF stayin in cleveland?

nobody knows. everyone just guessing at this point. even if he does he wont beat the celtics or the magic with that same team.

the only person who should be salty is lebron. 7 years and the best #2 your organization could get for him mo the friendly ghost

you guys are guilt tripping the hell out of your entire economy

Originally Posted by debs 168

Originally Posted by h3at23

WojYahooNBA

Cavs officials are confident of
two things now, multiple sources say: Chris Bosh won't play for them
next season, but LeBron James will.

Bosh has long made it clear that he doesn't want
to play in Cleveland, and LeBron knew it was a longshot to sell him on
it.
grin.gif

grin.gif

grin.gif

Salt%2520Shaker.jpg

laugh.gif
  i'm actually agreeing with some of the cleveland fans in this thread,   it's some saltiness in this thread and for all the dirt on cleveland lets not sit here and act like the knicks have been a model nba franchise over the past 10 year, hell aside from a good run in the 90's the knicks have been utter trash since 1973.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom