Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by h3at23

FisolaNYDN

LeBron did not attend the second
meeting with the Knicks

BabyJ is legit. I can say that from my days in the Jordan Forum. Those were the good days for those who remember
This.

I think this is the first post I've seen from BabyJ that had nothing to do with a future Jordan release
laugh.gif

Which makes it even that much viable.
laugh.gif

Yeah...I'm mad.
laugh.gif
I've never changed my stance on LeBron in the last two years. The money is there for whoever. If he wants to come, great...if not, there's other players to be had. I'll pull up posts saying the same $@%@ I always have.

Meanwhile, you've changed your stance twice in the last two days...

First it was
Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I hope NYK end up with NOTHING but a over the hill player (Amare) getting paid max money.
Then it was

I take back what I said about hoping the Knicks get nothing. (Realtalk). Knick fans are some of the most passionate and most devoted fans I've ever seen.

Stuck with their team through all the tough times and I can relate to how dreadful it could be...good luck team NYK.

And thats why I've stated in the Lebron 2010 post that I take back what i said about yall and hoping yall get nothing. I really want to see the Knicks with a couple of great players. 

It seems when the Knicks are good, the East Conference is balanced. Good luck yall.
Now it's

Like i give damn what doubleK's said. Holla at me when your Knicks win 40 games in one season dog..

BUST.
Flip flopping !!% @**@!.
laugh.gif
Some real power moves there...

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

briannnnn said:
Originally Posted by h3at23

FisolaNYDN

LeBron did not attend the second
meeting with the Knicks

BabyJ is legit. I can say that from my days in the Jordan Forum. Those were the good days for those who remember
This.

I think this is the first post I've seen from BabyJ that had nothing to do with a future Jordan release
laugh.gif

Which makes it even that much more viable.
laugh.gif

I never even bought Jordans, but I would still always be checking the forum... I can't recall the last time I was there.

Animal Thug1539 wrote:
I hope NYK end up with NOTHING but a over the hill player (Amare) getting paid max money.
Denial
Animal Thug1539 wrote:
I take back what I said about hoping the Knicks get nothing. (Realtalk). Knick fans are some of the most passionate and most devoted fans I've ever seen. 

Stuck with their team through all the tough times and I can relate to how dreadful it could be...good luck team NYK.
Animal Thug1539 wrote:
And thats why I've stated in the Lebron 2010 post that I take back what i said about yall and hoping yall get nothing. I really want to see the Knicks with a couple of great players. 

It seems when the Knicks are good, the East Conference is balanced. Good luck yall.

Guilt
Animal Thug1539 wrote:
Like i give damn what doubleK's said. Holla at me when your Knicks win 40 games in one season dog..

BUST.

Anger
Next stage is depression...

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

so dru joyce told me earlier that brons staying... he was asked 2 be there when bron has a press conference....

Oh word....no

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

All I will say...

If he is not a Knick by the 8th.

Someone @ Nike was lied to today via Blackberry

thats what i thought all along... out of cleveland and new york... i never seen dude ever going anywhere else...

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by Al3xis

LeBron could dress up but he's handled the situation pretty well from what I can tell..

and that's by him not whoring himself out like Bosh/Wade.

Please. He made it a point to grab headlines for this free agency since the beginning. Going on Larry King.
Making announcements during the Finals to stay relevant.

You LeBron fans see what you want.

well, I'm talking about July 1st on.

Unlike most on here, I could care less what a player is like off the floor or what we perceive their personality to be like. I don't know and I don't care.

I am a fan of LeBron James the basketball player, could care less what else he does.

but you call kobe out for been "fake" or "corny"

bang!

Than why are his shoes already mocked up with the black/red colorways...

see the Penny IV

SpearsNBAYahoo 
[font='Lucida Grande', sans-serif]
[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', sans-serif]Y! Sports confirmed @FisolaNYDN report Knicks had 2nd meeting w/LeBron's reps Sat. Meeting was primarily for detailed contract explanation[/font]

Despite NY's 2nd meeting, Knicks have no clue what poker face LeBron will do, sources tell Y!

Nobody but thirsty chuckers are going to NY. Ain't nobody going to win nothin in NY. Damn coach don't even consider playing defense. NY sucks for basketball, keep rooting for the Yankees. I guess yall can be happy yall don't have to put up with Boozer's wife.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Nobody but thirsty chuckers are going to NY. Ain't nobody going to win nothin in NY. Damn coach don't even consider playing defense. NY sucks for basketball, keep rooting for the Yankees. I guess yall can be happy yall don't have to put up with Boozer's wife.

Aw. Your franchise player might be Antawn Jamison come Thursday. Your quarterback is Jake Delhomme. Your baseball team has the second worst record in the AL. Joakim Noah is ugly as dirt and even he thinks your city is ugly. Not even Drew Carey thinks Cleveland rocks anymore. And Kid Cudi resides in New York....as does C.C. Sabathia

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Aw. Your franchise player might be Antawn Jamison come Thursday. Your quarterback is Jake Delhomme. Your baseball team has the second worst record in the AL. Joakim Noah is ugly as dirt and even he thinks your city is ugly. Not even Drew Carey thinks Cleveland rocks anymore. And Kid Cudi resides in New York....as does C.C. Sabathia

ether.

Brian Windhorst PDcavsinsider

According to league source, Knicks are planning another trip to Cleveland to meet with LeBron tonight

laugh.gif
at the knicks and cavs fans going back and forth.

cLeveLand is always going to be cLeveLand,  but lets not sit here and act like the Knicks have been a model NBA franchise either over the past 10 years.

donnie walsh is a good gm but when you have an idiot like Dolan running the team, their never going to accomplish what they could accomplish.

I stand by all my statements. I've never called Kobe fake or corny either. He does some good marketing himself, he just had his competitive fire set him back a little when he started calling out teammates and for a trade publicly. LeBron being a FA is different than Kobe asking to be traded. I would say the same stuff about Kobe's flirtation with FA in the past as I do with LeBron but Kobe's FA saga was a drop in the bucket compared to all this.

We'll see what happens with the Knicks. My position hasn't changed. Hope everyone is level-headed about this either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom