Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

All I will say...

If he is not a Knick by the 8th.

Someone @ Nike was lied to today via Blackberry
nerd.gif

All I will say...

eek.gif
 BabyJ coming out the wood works dropping some Lebron info...

with all due respect to you BabyJ, I dont believe it fam. Than why are his shoes already mocked up with the black/red colorways...

..sticking to my sig.

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

All I will say...

nerd.gif

i dont know who babyjordan is, but it kinda sounds like a twitter report...sources say, this and say that....man drop a name, give a background story, or dont say anything.  Im not tryna doubt you or call you out but these type of reports are just annoying

Originally Posted by Im Not You

yeah...again...I'll say "meh" to all of the marketing BS.

Win some games and you'll be marketed just fine.

Either way you slice it...all this BS is unnecessary...and that's just how I feel.

lol. do you even work? all i know is that business isn't for you. but nba needs someone like you though 

...still flatters me why Bron would even consider the Knicks (aside from playing at MGS) if he wants to win a ring. Bron ain't going nowhere, dead this thread.

He's waiting to give an answer now? OK wow stop milking the damn process already Lebron.
laugh.gif

Before I go on my rant, lemme just say if he signs with another team...then I'll be under the impression this entire ordeal was more legitimate than I now think it is.

But to quote the homie InMyMind

this is all under the pretense that he planned to sign with Cleveland all along...which is what I believe now.

If LeBron had his mind made up from Day 1 to stay in Cleveland and is/was exploiting this entire process for "marketing purposes"...he's a ho. Ain't @*%% you can tell me otherwise. He welcomed the courtship, he openly teased and flirted leaving or staying these last two years, he played the city of Cleveland and the rest of his suitors. _ would of sat in a room for hours watching presentations and talking to coaches about a fraudulent process that had been decided on long before it even started. He'll preach about loyalty in the press conference and comes back to Cleveland as the knight in shining armor, who just saved the city from having a mental and economic meltdown. Bron would have even lead his boys into contemplating a possible Dream Team when, in reality, he's thinking "mannnn, these _'s DON'T KNOW @*%%".
laugh.gif

DoubleJ's already alluded to a few of you Cleveland dudes who no doubt will fall for the bull @*%% and come back here riding #!%% as usual. Couple of you already exposed yourselves after the loss to Boston...and even MORE so in these past few weeks by being ghost. If this guy knew all along he was staying in Cleveland and roped y'all the entire way through...you deserve someone like him. Dead $@#. Y'all are made for each other.

BTW...if Kobe pulls some @*%% like this off...he's fake and calculated. LeBron does it...he's a marketing genius.
laugh.gif

FisolaNYDN

The NY Daily News has learned that Knicks got a second meeting with LeBron's reps on Saturday in Cleveland.

According to Knicks official, MSG prez Scott O'Neil and Glen Grunwald, VP of basketball ops, were sent to Ohio after Amar'e agreed to deal

Originally Posted by h3at23

FisolaNYDN

The NY Daily News has learned that Knicks got a second meeting with LeBron's reps on Saturday in Cleveland.

According to Knicks official, MSG prez Scott O'Neil and Glen Grunwald, VP of basketball ops, were sent to Ohio after Amar'e agreed to dea

oh boy.

I just wanna know where the #@%$ he's going. 
laugh.gif

Hope he goes to a good team. He's straight stupid if he doesn't. 

LuigiTheKing wrote:
I just wanna know where the #@%$ he's going. 
laugh.gif

Hope he goes to a good team. He's straight stupid if he doesn't. 
The KNICKS and Nets are the only good teams.
The Knicks are the best choice IMO 
wink.gif

[h2]Knicks get a second chance to woo LeBron »[/h2]
By Frank Isola

The Knicks, who haven't give up on the dream of signing LeBron James, were granted a second meeting with the free agent superstar's representatives late Saturday in Cleveland, The Daily News has learned.

According to a Knicks official, Garden president Scott O'Neil and senior VP of Basketball Operations Glen Grunwald were dispatched to James' hometown and held a brief clandestine meeting with James' reps to make a second pitch to the two-time MVP.

It is unclear if James was in the meeting but it is believed that his business manager, Maverick Carter, and agent, Leon Rose, met with the two Knicks executives on the same day that James spoke to both the Cavs and Bulls.

The timing of the meeting is interesting since it came one day after the Knicks received a verbal commitment from All Star power forward Amar'e Stoudemire. The Knicks wanted to relay to James that the organization is committed to doing everything in its power to surround him with talent.

The sense the Knicks get is that James will likely re-sign with the Cavs. In fact, as recently as Thursday, one Knicks source said it was "very doubtful" that James would sign with New York.

Also Sunday, Joe Johnson announced that he would re-sign with Atlanta. Johnson was considering both the Knicks and Hawks but without a sign-and-trade deal, those teams could only offer $30 million less than Atlanta could.

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

lebron is coming to ny on wednesday....hmm

just saying =]

He's going to be at his b-ball camp on Wednesday, but we'll see if he takes the jet to NY and nails out a deal. Hope not!

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

DoubleJ's already alluded to a few of you Cleveland dudes who no doubt will fall for the bull @*%% and come back here riding #!%% as usual. Couple of you already exposed yourselves after the loss to Boston...and even MORE so in these past few weeks by being ghost. If this guy knew all along he was staying in Cleveland and roped y'all the entire way through...you deserve someone like him. Dead $@#. Y'all are made for each other.

You sound mad as *!+$ 
laugh.gif
. Like i give damn what doubleK's said. Holla at me when your Knicks win 40 games in one season dog..

BUST.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

You sound mad as *!+$ 
laugh.gif
. Like i give damn what doubleK's said. Holla at me when your Knicks win 40 games in one season dog..

BUST.

i just want lebron to come to ny so i can make a thread dedicated to you
pimp.gif
no +!%#

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

You sound mad as *!+$ 
laugh.gif

BUST.

get used to those 40 win seasons with no lebron my friend
roll.gif

That confirms it for me, I trust Baby J's word as much as I used to trust Ekin's word, and before that how much I used to trust Jersey Joe's.

That being said........GAMETIME!!!!!!!

FisolaNYDN

LeBron did not attend the second meeting with the Knicks

BabyJ is legit. I can say that from my days in the Jordan Forum. Those were the good days for those who remember

Originally Posted by h3at23

FisolaNYDN

LeBron did not attend the second meeting with the Knicks

BabyJ is legit. I can say that from my days in the Jordan Forum. Those were the good days for those who remember
This.

I think this is the first post I've seen from BabyJ that had nothing to do with a future Jordan release
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom