[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

We need a PG & a consistent shooter at sf or off the bench...

D12 would be good, but a PG first and foremost... I still want a trio of bigs...

And I don't really want shaw as the coach...

Agreed about lukes contract
frown.gif

We need a PG & a consistent shooter at sf or off the bench...

D12 would be good, but a PG first and foremost... I still want a trio of bigs...

And I don't really want shaw as the coach...

Agreed about lukes contract
frown.gif

My dude told me about Luke's contract yesterday. All I could do was laugh. It's going to be a very interesting this offseason. I hope the right moves are made. CP3 looks good in that uni............

.......... Dreams are for suckers.

My dude told me about Luke's contract yesterday. All I could do was laugh. It's going to be a very interesting this offseason. I hope the right moves are made. CP3 looks good in that uni............

.......... Dreams are for suckers.

Originally Posted by Ryda421

none of our starting lineup needs to be touched. we need a stronger bench then we are good. we had a 7-8 man rotation going against a mavs team that had two separate lineups coming of the bench
30t6p3b.gif
anybody wanting howard is a tool. why were u not asking for him when we went 17-1 after the all-star break ??? like i stated before, we just need a better bench then we are a contender. i still don't understand how walton is on the team
30t6p3b.gif
So you're ok with D.Fish starting for us? I know I'm not. Btw the problem with the 17-1 streak is it's the only time Bynum has been peaking while healthy, if he's able to string games together and be on the floor consistently he seems to play extremely well for us.  The problem is, this dude hasn't been able to do that ever in his career.  Did you all forget how many scares we got down the stretch? even in the first round against NO? fall after fall we held our breathes collectively while he picked himself up form the floor.  I don't want to have that feeling anymore.

none of our starting lineup needs to be touched. we need a stronger bench then we are good. we had a 7-8 man rotation going against a mavs team that had two separate lineups coming of the bench
30t6p3b.gif
anybody wanting howard is a tool. why were u not asking for him when we went 17-1 after the all-star break ??? like i stated before, we just need a better bench then we are a contender. i still don't understand how walton is on the team
30t6p3b.gif
So you're ok with D.Fish starting for us? I know I'm not. Btw the problem with the 17-1 streak is it's the only time Bynum has been peaking while healthy, if he's able to string games together and be on the floor consistently he seems to play extremely well for us.  The problem is, this dude hasn't been able to do that ever in his career.  Did you all forget how many scares we got down the stretch? even in the first round against NO? fall after fall we held our breathes collectively while he picked himself up form the floor.  I don't want to have that feeling anymore.

anybody wanting howard is a tool. why were u not asking for him when we went 17-1 after the all-star break ???
*raises hand*  I was.  And I don't think I was alone.  We been talkin about Howard since LAST offseason, it's been no big secret, just like Melo wasn't no secret to play in NY. 

And I agree big time with Ronnie Price, that guy always gives up problems. 
laugh.gif
  But I don't know if he would fit with Fish and Blake still around.  Even if Blake was moved, getting Price to back up Fish does no good really.  We either upgrade at PG and move Fish to the bench, or we spinnin our wheels with back up PG's and what not. 

anybody wanting howard is a tool. why were u not asking for him when we went 17-1 after the all-star break ???
*raises hand*  I was.  And I don't think I was alone.  We been talkin about Howard since LAST offseason, it's been no big secret, just like Melo wasn't no secret to play in NY. 

And I agree big time with Ronnie Price, that guy always gives up problems. 
laugh.gif
  But I don't know if he would fit with Fish and Blake still around.  Even if Blake was moved, getting Price to back up Fish does no good really.  We either upgrade at PG and move Fish to the bench, or we spinnin our wheels with back up PG's and what not. 

I like Ronnie Price's toughness and athleticism but he can't run PG nor can he shoot at 6'2. When he played this past season, it was mostly at SG with Earl Watson running PG. Maybe he can get away with it next to someone like Odom or Kobe handling the ball as much as they do.

And what I just described above sounds eerily like Shannon Brown.
sick.gif
I also like Fesenko from the Jazz as a back up center. Lots of potential as a defensive presence. Not sure if he or Kobe could play together though, but Artest and Barnes signed.
laugh.gif

I like Ronnie Price's toughness and athleticism but he can't run PG nor can he shoot at 6'2. When he played this past season, it was mostly at SG with Earl Watson running PG. Maybe he can get away with it next to someone like Odom or Kobe handling the ball as much as they do.

And what I just described above sounds eerily like Shannon Brown.
sick.gif
I also like Fesenko from the Jazz as a back up center. Lots of potential as a defensive presence. Not sure if he or Kobe could play together though, but Artest and Barnes signed.
laugh.gif

I think this lock out is going to make player movement very difficult. Who knows what the cap is going to be like....

I think this lock out is going to make player movement very difficult. Who knows what the cap is going to be like....

If Andrew does go [ hopefully for a LEGIT PG ] should we take a look at Greg Oden? or is his career over?
We have Chip Schaefer and Gary Vitti
nerd.gif

[font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif]
[/font]

If Andrew does go [ hopefully for a LEGIT PG ] should we take a look at Greg Oden? or is his career over?
nerd.gif

[/font]

Originally Posted by Kookcle

nerd.gif

[/font]

4631586cc06e5efcb9643c9360f1d53159461c6.gif

nerd.gif

[/font]

I would rather get CP3 than Dwight(if we can even get any i wouldn't complain), since we won't be running the triangle anymore i suppose. With CP3 it would be relieve so much pressure off Kobe and give him some open shots

I would rather get CP3 than Dwight(if we can even get any i wouldn't complain), since we won't be running the triangle anymore i suppose. With CP3 it would be relieve so much pressure off Kobe and give him some open shots

Originally Posted by TonyReali

nerd.gif

[/font]

i seriously lol reading that... the gif was icing on the cake.
Bynum and extras if needed for CP3 OR D12 and it will be a great off season. 

Back
Top Bottom