[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

JVG?

I would love for this guy to coach us and get a ring!!! he's a defense first coach which is something I love plus if we get D. Howard DPOY would be nice also and ironic since D12 would have been coached by both Van Gundies

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

JVG?

I would love for this guy to coach us and get a ring!!! he's a defense first coach which is something I love plus if we get D. Howard DPOY would be nice also and ironic since D12 would have been coached by both Van Gundies

Deron/Chris
Kobe
Iggy
Bynum
Dwight

Odom
Artest
Walton
DFish
Barnes
Aaron Brooks
JR Smith

coach: Jeff Van Gundy

Welcome to the 2011-2012 season, ladies and gents.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Deron/Chris
Kobe
Iggy
Bynum
Dwight

Odom
Artest
Walton
DFish
Barnes
Aaron Brooks
JR Smith

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Some more horrible news...JD2k will not post anymore videos on lakersmedia.com
tired.gif

anyone know what other sites that play Lakers highlights?

Some more horrible news...JD2k will not post anymore videos on lakersmedia.com
tired.gif

anyone know what other sites that play Lakers highlights?

somber day at work today.  
laugh.gif

it's going to be an interesting offseason, 

but we'll come back next season well rested. 

somber day at work today.  
laugh.gif

it's going to be an interesting offseason, 

but we'll come back next season well rested. 

Id love to get ray allen.

He doesnt have to worry about scoring at ALL.

him coming off screens when they double Kobe and Pau
eek.gif
eek.gif

Id love to get ray allen.

He doesnt have to worry about scoring at ALL.

him coming off screens when they double Kobe and Pau
eek.gif
eek.gif

Whats the contract on Matt Barnes? Is this guy gonna be moving again? Man, I dont know how one could this every year or every other year. Sucks he was injured towards the end of the season.

I always wondered how Ray would fit into the offense. The Lakers are one of the worst teams at setting picks. Top 3 id say. You would need some good screens to free him up for that sweet J.

Also, I wonder how they would coexist. I mean, Im not saying Ray needs to ball constantly to be effective. I recall they had some beef a few years back.

I forgot what Ray said about Kobe. Something like "arrogant" I believe.

Maybe they put all that behind them.

Whats the contract on Matt Barnes? Is this guy gonna be moving again? Man, I dont know how one could this every year or every other year. Sucks he was injured towards the end of the season.

I always wondered how Ray would fit into the offense. The Lakers are one of the worst teams at setting picks. Top 3 id say. You would need some good screens to free him up for that sweet J.

Also, I wonder how they would coexist. I mean, Im not saying Ray needs to ball constantly to be effective. I recall they had some beef a few years back.

I forgot what Ray said about Kobe. Something like "arrogant" I believe.

Maybe they put all that behind them.

LAKERS4LIFE!!!! Let it b known.....

The sweet dreams floating around in this thread is on some Jimi Hendrix acid trip dream type stuff
laugh.gif

People throwing around superstar names around like picking names out of a hat....The reality of D12/CP3/DWill etc....coming here NEXT year is as close to 0% as you can get for a plethora of reasons....The HUGE thing that everyone seems to be missing in here is there is probably an 85% chance there will be NO basketball next season....which is why the LAKESHOW not getting it done this year hurts so much....I have a good friend that is an athletic training asst. for the Pacers and he tells me that the word from up top and around the League is that there are no doubts there will be a lockout next year....its almost certain

BUT....lets say that ALMIGHTY himself (for those of you who believe in such a being) blessed us with hoops next season did....the realization of getting any of those coveted players will be ultimately no. We as the Laker faithful will sooner or later have to realize we might be stuck with this EXACT team for at least 2 more years....
1. We are BEYOND the cap I mean there really isnt any point to elaborate on that
2. The whole Bynum/Pau/Lo for D12 scenario I just cant see (i really hope) but just cant see it....first off you DONT trade Pau I dont care what anyone says the man brought us back to instant greatness again and things like that doesnt get forgotten....dont get me wrong im all for making player moves before its too late but you just cant replace Pau's skills you cant...I believe he can toughen up...he did after the first boston series....I think he can....you guys forget people arent built the same we all have to go through life experiences to make us who we are...unfortunately for him he is going through his growth on the biggest stage in his life
ohwell.gif
...but time will heal all wounds

Another point is you HAVE to trade Bynum while the "iron is hot" so to speak...We all know whats gonna happen with this kid...he IS gonna get hurt majorly again....im as sure about that more than I am about this lockout...Im sorry if he wasnt made out of glass it would be a different story, he has everything that I wish Pau had as far as pure desire not to be a chump....which brings me to why that trade will never happen.....Otis will get chased out of the state of Florida if he makes that trade after all the horrendous crap he has done in the past...He will not trade his Superstar for a declining 6th man and a very good center with glass knees...thats just too much pressure for him....But since im for certain there will be a lockout next season all that is irrelevant

My resolution for the Lakers is take this time to #1 get Jerry Sloan out of retirement #2 Get a point guard (Aaron Brooks is a very good replacement for now) #3 Get athletic/shooters and try to make a run 1 more time with this group. GO LAKERS

LAKERS4LIFE!!!! Let it b known.....

The sweet dreams floating around in this thread is on some Jimi Hendrix acid trip dream type stuff
laugh.gif

People throwing around superstar names around like picking names out of a hat....The reality of D12/CP3/DWill etc....coming here NEXT year is as close to 0% as you can get for a plethora of reasons....The HUGE thing that everyone seems to be missing in here is there is probably an 85% chance there will be NO basketball next season....which is why the LAKESHOW not getting it done this year hurts so much....I have a good friend that is an athletic training asst. for the Pacers and he tells me that the word from up top and around the League is that there are no doubts there will be a lockout next year....its almost certain

BUT....lets say that ALMIGHTY himself (for those of you who believe in such a being) blessed us with hoops next season did....the realization of getting any of those coveted players will be ultimately no. We as the Laker faithful will sooner or later have to realize we might be stuck with this EXACT team for at least 2 more years....
1. We are BEYOND the cap I mean there really isnt any point to elaborate on that
2. The whole Bynum/Pau/Lo for D12 scenario I just cant see (i really hope) but just cant see it....first off you DONT trade Pau I dont care what anyone says the man brought us back to instant greatness again and things like that doesnt get forgotten....dont get me wrong im all for making player moves before its too late but you just cant replace Pau's skills you cant...I believe he can toughen up...he did after the first boston series....I think he can....you guys forget people arent built the same we all have to go through life experiences to make us who we are...unfortunately for him he is going through his growth on the biggest stage in his life
ohwell.gif
...but time will heal all wounds

Another point is you HAVE to trade Bynum while the "iron is hot" so to speak...We all know whats gonna happen with this kid...he IS gonna get hurt majorly again....im as sure about that more than I am about this lockout...Im sorry if he wasnt made out of glass it would be a different story, he has everything that I wish Pau had as far as pure desire not to be a chump....which brings me to why that trade will never happen.....Otis will get chased out of the state of Florida if he makes that trade after all the horrendous crap he has done in the past...He will not trade his Superstar for a declining 6th man and a very good center with glass knees...thats just too much pressure for him....But since im for certain there will be a lockout next season all that is irrelevant

My resolution for the Lakers is take this time to #1 get Jerry Sloan out of retirement #2 Get a point guard (Aaron Brooks is a very good replacement for now) #3 Get athletic/shooters and try to make a run 1 more time with this group. GO LAKERS

all you guys wishing we would get paul or williams or that type of a point guard is crazy. as long as kobe is on this team it wont work. hes gonna always want to dominate the ball. what we need is a quick guard who can play defense and shoot 3's

all you guys wishing we would get paul or williams or that type of a point guard is crazy. as long as kobe is on this team it wont work. hes gonna always want to dominate the ball. what we need is a quick guard who can play defense and shoot 3's

Tough loss, can't win em all of the time.

I say trade Bynum while he has value because he's just gunna get injured again.
The biggest need is obviously a point guard, Fisher was probably the worst starting pg in the league.

Bynum/LO for Howard is the dream move, I don't think Otis does it tho. Which means we'll have the same team next year.
I don't see a NBA ran Hornets team trading Chris Paul to the Lakers.

I can't wait until the lottery so I can come up with crazy ways the Lakers could trade for Kyrie
laugh.gif

Tough loss, can't win em all of the time.

I say trade Bynum while he has value because he's just gunna get injured again.
The biggest need is obviously a point guard, Fisher was probably the worst starting pg in the league.

Bynum/LO for Howard is the dream move, I don't think Otis does it tho. Which means we'll have the same team next year.
I don't see a NBA ran Hornets team trading Chris Paul to the Lakers.

I can't wait until the lottery so I can come up with crazy ways the Lakers could trade for Kyrie
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Deron/Chris
Kobe
Iggy
Bynum
Dwight

Odom
Artest
Walton
DFish
Barnes
Aaron Brooks
JR Smith

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
This squad though...
eek.gif

With JVG coaching D!  Holy.....

Back
Top Bottom