[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Originally Posted by TonyReali

Originally Posted by Kookcle

If Andrew does go [ hopefully for a LEGIT PG ] should we take a look at Greg Oden? or is his career over?
We have Chip Schaefer and Gary Vitti
nerd.gif

[font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif]
[/font]

4631586cc06e5efcb9643c9360f1d53159461c6.gif

i seriously lol reading that... the gif was icing on the cake.
Bynum and extras if needed for CP3 OR D12 and it will be a great off season. 

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

Nice pic!
But I prefer to see D-Will!
wink.gif

It would be a mistake to breakup of the core of this team. Talent-wise, we still have a top-3 team in the league. I believe we only have one weakness on this team and that's our pg position. (We can also use 2 good 3 point shooters.)
and some of you who want Gasol  traded.  3 Finals appearances, 2 championships, and now Gasol sucks.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

Nice pic!
But I prefer to see D-Will!
wink.gif

It would be a mistake to breakup of the core of this team. Talent-wise, we still have a top-3 team in the league. I believe we only have one weakness on this team and that's our pg position. (We can also use 2 good 3 point shooters.)
and some of you who want Gasol  traded.  3 Finals appearances, 2 championships, and now Gasol sucks.
30t6p3b.gif

so is it true that Pau's girl left him because kobe told his wife that pau was cheating on the road, and she went and told Paus girl???

so is it true that Pau's girl left him because kobe told his wife that pau was cheating on the road, and she went and told Paus girl???

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

indifferent.gif

Listen to what you are saying.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

indifferent.gif

Listen to what you are saying.
laugh.gif

CP1708:
Well, tough season to get thru. 
30t6p3b.gif

I'm sorry things didn't work out as we had all hoped, but as crazy as it sounds, we aren't going to win every single year. 
laugh.gif

Lotta stuff went well for us this year, but alot also went south on us.  It sucks that Phil goes out like this, but I suspect he feels like he wasn't getting thru to his players anymore.  Regardless, his career will never be matched. 

We all have spoke about Dwight, and it's gotten to the point that I feel the same about this as I did the KG to LA campaign we ran for so many years. 

If we don't get Dwight, then the obvious next need HAS to be PG.  I love Fish more than anybody except probably Ska, but he should go ahead and move to the bench now.  I think Blake got a raw deal this year.  I never liked the guy, but his fit is a good one in LA, he just struggled this season.  He can also spot fill between 1-2 if we are able to add a better starting PG. 

PMatic mentioned getting JR Smith.  Dude is a damn clown, but his skills are exactly what we badly need.  An athletic player with range for days.  Last year I wanted us to get Ray Allen, but of course Boston had the upper hand there, Smith is like Ray, but alot dumber. 
laugh.gif
  And without Phil, I dunno if we wanna put a first year coach in charge of JR.  My guess is we would have to hope he would listen to Kobe. 

Better PG
Kobe
Ron
Pau
Bynum

LO
Fisher
Ebanks

Is still a solid solid core.  We would need to tweak the back end of that bench, and we MUST add shooting somewhere.  I only remember 2 of us being upset about Sasha getting moved, and this was why.  Add to that, we gave up our #1 as well in the deal.  ALL FAIL. 
30t6p3b.gif

One bright side, Luke is that much closer to being off our books. 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
  Small victories.
Yeah, we definitely need a change at the PG position. THing is...
CP1708:
Smith is like Ray,
... wait, WHAT?!

CP1708:
Well, tough season to get thru. 
30t6p3b.gif

I'm sorry things didn't work out as we had all hoped, but as crazy as it sounds, we aren't going to win every single year. 
laugh.gif

Lotta stuff went well for us this year, but alot also went south on us.  It sucks that Phil goes out like this, but I suspect he feels like he wasn't getting thru to his players anymore.  Regardless, his career will never be matched. 

We all have spoke about Dwight, and it's gotten to the point that I feel the same about this as I did the KG to LA campaign we ran for so many years. 

If we don't get Dwight, then the obvious next need HAS to be PG.  I love Fish more than anybody except probably Ska, but he should go ahead and move to the bench now.  I think Blake got a raw deal this year.  I never liked the guy, but his fit is a good one in LA, he just struggled this season.  He can also spot fill between 1-2 if we are able to add a better starting PG. 

PMatic mentioned getting JR Smith.  Dude is a damn clown, but his skills are exactly what we badly need.  An athletic player with range for days.  Last year I wanted us to get Ray Allen, but of course Boston had the upper hand there, Smith is like Ray, but alot dumber. 
laugh.gif
  And without Phil, I dunno if we wanna put a first year coach in charge of JR.  My guess is we would have to hope he would listen to Kobe. 

Better PG
Kobe
Ron
Pau
Bynum

LO
Fisher
Ebanks

Is still a solid solid core.  We would need to tweak the back end of that bench, and we MUST add shooting somewhere.  I only remember 2 of us being upset about Sasha getting moved, and this was why.  Add to that, we gave up our #1 as well in the deal.  ALL FAIL. 
30t6p3b.gif

One bright side, Luke is that much closer to being off our books. 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
  Small victories.
Yeah, we definitely need a change at the PG position. THing is...
CP1708:
Smith is like Ray,
... wait, WHAT?!

If Andrew does go [ hopefully for a LEGIT PG ] should we take a look at Greg Oden? or is his career over?
nerd.gif

[/font]

I keep saying you can't trade Drew for a PG... that means we start Pau at Center which is too soft, then we move Lamar to the PF position which takes away any power off the bench.  Plus there are no FAs at the PF or C position that would make good replacements or any money to sign them.
Edit:

All we have to do is trade Bynum and Lamar for Dwight and sign Aaron Brooks and we're set.

PG - A.Brooks

SG - K. Bryant

SF - R. Artest

PF - Pau Gasol

C   - Dwight Howard

nerd.gif

[/font]

I keep saying you can't trade Drew for a PG... that means we start Pau at Center which is too soft, then we move Lamar to the PF position which takes away any power off the bench.  Plus there are no FAs at the PF or C position that would make good replacements or any money to sign them.
Edit:

All we have to do is trade Bynum and Lamar for Dwight and sign Aaron Brooks and we're set.

PG - A.Brooks

SG - K. Bryant

SF - R. Artest

PF - Pau Gasol

C   - Dwight Howard

Back
Top Bottom