[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Yeah
laugh.gif
I had a lot of peyote yesterday, I was joking. I know that we don't have much to offer.

Bynum and LO are the only trade-able assets we have and I think that would be decent enough with maybe one of these other guys as a filler to get possibly D-Will or D12. I forgot the Hornets were owned by the league now, so Stern isn't trading him to us.

Yeah
laugh.gif
I had a lot of peyote yesterday, I was joking. I know that we don't have much to offer.

Bynum and LO are the only trade-able assets we have and I think that would be decent enough with maybe one of these other guys as a filler to get possibly D-Will or D12. I forgot the Hornets were owned by the league now, so Stern isn't trading him to us.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

First of all, Magic Johnson is one of my favorite all time Lakers, but the crap that comes out of his mouth regarding player transactions makes him less credible.

Just glad he's not the Lakers GM.

They don't need to clean house, they need regain their focus, get younger at the point guard position, and keep feeding the ball down low.

If you wanna trade Bynum for Dwight, be my guest, but that still doesn't resolve the biggest need, which is a quick guard.

But it's obviously still too early to seriously get down to business, so til June we shall wait.
QFT and this is exactly why fish went at Magic during his post game in locker room. We need D12 to protect the rim Pau can stay (unless its Pau for D12)  i hope lamar can stay but we dont have many assets to trade for a play making PG
tired.gif

but blowing up this team is crazy Magic acting like we didnt even make the playoffs and @%#*
laugh.gif
i swear we are so damn spoiled as lakers fans dudes dissing our players like we not off 2 chips!

you cant win them all lakers fans!!!

First of all, Magic Johnson is one of my favorite all time Lakers, but the crap that comes out of his mouth regarding player transactions makes him less credible.

Just glad he's not the Lakers GM.

They don't need to clean house, they need regain their focus, get younger at the point guard position, and keep feeding the ball down low.

If you wanna trade Bynum for Dwight, be my guest, but that still doesn't resolve the biggest need, which is a quick guard.

But it's obviously still too early to seriously get down to business, so til June we shall wait.
QFT and this is exactly why fish went at Magic during his post game in locker room. We need D12 to protect the rim Pau can stay (unless its Pau for D12)  i hope lamar can stay but we dont have many assets to trade for a play making PG
tired.gif

but blowing up this team is crazy Magic acting like we didnt even make the playoffs and @%#*
laugh.gif
i swear we are so damn spoiled as lakers fans dudes dissing our players like we not off 2 chips!

you cant win them all lakers fans!!!

Checking in....very disappointed but....Laker fan for life...D-Will would be nice

Checking in....very disappointed but....Laker fan for life...D-Will would be nice

Yea I want a good PG.

Someone who will make the game easier and put pressure on the opposing PGs.
If we could land Dwill or CP3
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Yea I want a good PG.

Someone who will make the game easier and put pressure on the opposing PGs.
If we could land Dwill or CP3
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Who else on here yesterday played some NBA 2K11 after the game and straight murdered the Mavs in the playoffs
laugh.gif

I've been neglecting not playing NBA 2K11 for a couple months now and was more than half way through my season in "The Association" mode and just sim'ed to the the end of the season. Last week I started the playoffs end up with the #1 seed, took out the Blazers in the 1st round, then beat the Mavs in 5 games.

Who else on here yesterday played some NBA 2K11 after the game and straight murdered the Mavs in the playoffs
laugh.gif

I've been neglecting not playing NBA 2K11 for a couple months now and was more than half way through my season in "The Association" mode and just sim'ed to the the end of the season. Last week I started the playoffs end up with the #1 seed, took out the Blazers in the 1st round, then beat the Mavs in 5 games.

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

Jerry West isn't the NETS GM.
ORL trade you said is
indifferent.gif

Yeah like if shane is going to leave the grizz and help LA rebulid.

I know it hurts but just stop and look at what your posting.
30t6p3b.gif

so your trying to imply that jerry west was the grizzles gm when pau got traded right?

if so your not very smart.

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

Jerry West isn't the NETS GM.
ORL trade you said is
indifferent.gif

Yeah like if shane is going to leave the grizz and help LA rebulid.

I know it hurts but just stop and look at what your posting.
30t6p3b.gif

so your trying to imply that jerry west was the grizzles gm when pau got traded right?

if so your not very smart.

hopefully kobe and the guys and get some much needed est and recoup so we can come back strong next year. clearly it has nothing to do with ability, these guys can play. more so the mental aspect has been lead astray. i dont know whats going on in that lockerroom, but hopefully over these next few months they can figure this %++# out. sucks we ended on this sour note, but +%%* it it happens. I know kobe will come back stronger, espcially since he doesnt need surgery, far as i know. he can rehab the whole summer. I wouldnt mind if fish gets on the bench with brian shaw. that way he can still give inspiring sentiments to the guys one minute, without worrying about missing a layup the next. Definitely dont want Shaw as head coach. His personality is too calm and the guys are too comfortable with him. they need some new direction, somebody to shake thhings up, get them inspired again.

so i guess with Phil gone, no more Triangle offense? We really need a coach like Thibadeau. A defensive minded first, offensive coach.

damn, it just sucks, i have nothing to watch now. I'm so used to watching bball til mid june, my tv schedule is pretty empty now smh. damn i cant wait til october lol

hopefully kobe and the guys and get some much needed est and recoup so we can come back strong next year. clearly it has nothing to do with ability, these guys can play. more so the mental aspect has been lead astray. i dont know whats going on in that lockerroom, but hopefully over these next few months they can figure this %++# out. sucks we ended on this sour note, but +%%* it it happens. I know kobe will come back stronger, espcially since he doesnt need surgery, far as i know. he can rehab the whole summer. I wouldnt mind if fish gets on the bench with brian shaw. that way he can still give inspiring sentiments to the guys one minute, without worrying about missing a layup the next. Definitely dont want Shaw as head coach. His personality is too calm and the guys are too comfortable with him. they need some new direction, somebody to shake thhings up, get them inspired again.

so i guess with Phil gone, no more Triangle offense? We really need a coach like Thibadeau. A defensive minded first, offensive coach.

damn, it just sucks, i have nothing to watch now. I'm so used to watching bball til mid june, my tv schedule is pretty empty now smh. damn i cant wait til october lol

this. not having a quick pg finally caught up with us. now, that phil is gone we can go for a true point since the triangle didnt need a legit point to be successful. our core is fine, we just need a bench to help it.

this. not having a quick pg finally caught up with us. now, that phil is gone we can go for a true point since the triangle didnt need a legit point to be successful. our core is fine, we just need a bench to help it.

Back
Top Bottom