[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Positive Thinking Laker Fans Who Are Willing To Give Mike Brown A Chance Before Judging:

1. LTB

2. PMatic

3. FudgeMoney

4. denni5themenace

5. Lakersfan1

6. AG 47

7. TennHouse

8. Night Marcher

9. Uncalled4Boy

Glad To See Some Positivity 
pimp.gif

Positive Thinking Laker Fans Who Are Willing To Give Mike Brown A Chance Before Judging:

1. LTB

2. PMatic

3. FudgeMoney

4. denni5themenace

5. Lakersfan1

6. AG 47

7. TennHouse

8. Night Marcher

9. Uncalled4Boy

Glad To See Some Positivity 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

1. LTB

2. PMatic

3. FudgeMoney

4. denni5themenace

5. Lakersfan1

6. AG 47

7. TennHouse

8. Night Marcher

9. Uncalled4Boy
Add me to the list as well. 
Some Lakers fans need to chill 
eyes.gif

1. LTB

2. PMatic

3. FudgeMoney

4. denni5themenace

5. Lakersfan1

6. AG 47

7. TennHouse

8. Night Marcher

9. Uncalled4Boy
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

count me in, worst that can happen is being wrong
grin.gif

Likewise....he's the first black Laker coach since....? That's a small victory.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 I was thinking this to

"Atleast he's a brotha"
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif

Hes not a "brotha" but hes a strong black male and thats signifigant as far as not having been a  NBA player and getting a second chance. \
He and Alvin Gentry are great for that cause.
Terry Porter is just a bad coach though.
Alvin Gentry and Mike Brown have had legitimate success and overachieving on ALL yes I said ALL of the teams they have coached.
Knowing what we know now about the players and situations they have been placed into.
Im not a "Lakers fan" ( more so into the artesrty of Kobe) but this is the best move they could have made imo.
Sloan was not coming to LA. and Rick Adleman and Mike Dunleavy are not anymore successful than Brown is.
Sure Dunleavy and Adelman have made the finals ( Adelman more than Dunleavy and Brown) but lets be real about the situations.
Portland underachieved because of Adelman
Dunleavy was a byproduct of Riley having put together a team that needed to simply adjust to playoff basketball without Kareem + Riley being a little bit burned out.

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

count me in, worst that can happen is being wrong
grin.gif

Likewise....he's the first black Laker coach since....? That's a small victory.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 I was thinking this to

"Atleast he's a brotha"
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif

Hes not a "brotha" but hes a strong black male and thats signifigant as far as not having been a  NBA player and getting a second chance. \
He and Alvin Gentry are great for that cause.
Terry Porter is just a bad coach though.
Alvin Gentry and Mike Brown have had legitimate success and overachieving on ALL yes I said ALL of the teams they have coached.
Knowing what we know now about the players and situations they have been placed into.
Im not a "Lakers fan" ( more so into the artesrty of Kobe) but this is the best move they could have made imo.
Sloan was not coming to LA. and Rick Adleman and Mike Dunleavy are not anymore successful than Brown is.
Sure Dunleavy and Adelman have made the finals ( Adelman more than Dunleavy and Brown) but lets be real about the situations.
Portland underachieved because of Adelman
Dunleavy was a byproduct of Riley having put together a team that needed to simply adjust to playoff basketball without Kareem + Riley being a little bit burned out.

What are you guys talking about giving Mike Brown a chance? We have no choice
laugh.gif

So what if he ends up being a good or bad coach, we all want the same result in the end which is another championship.

I hate this dude, but that doesn't really matter now does it.

What are you guys talking about giving Mike Brown a chance? We have no choice
laugh.gif

So what if he ends up being a good or bad coach, we all want the same result in the end which is another championship.

I hate this dude, but that doesn't really matter now does it.

Next season we're going to see two different types of Lakers fans in this thread. Team Fire Mike Brown Lakers Fans vs Team Give Mike Brown A Chance Lakers Fans....it's going to be one interesting off season and season for sure.
laugh.gif

Next season we're going to see two different types of Lakers fans in this thread. Team Fire Mike Brown Lakers Fans vs Team Give Mike Brown A Chance Lakers Fans....it's going to be one interesting off season and season for sure.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

laugh.gif
It's going to be like Lost you gotta choose a side.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

laugh.gif
It's going to be like Lost you gotta choose a side.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

1. LTB

2. PMatic

3. FudgeMoney

4. denni5themenace

5. Lakersfan1

6. AG 47

7. TennHouse

8. Night Marcher

9. Uncalled4Boy

10.Ballerdoc23
eyes.gif

Added myself to the list, we got no choice but to support our team and hope for the best!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom