[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

laugh.gif
 Alright mayne, no problem as long as you stay the campaign manager of that team EVEN IF WE WIN NEXT YEARS CHIP.

laugh.gif

like i said, i wont be content with this hiring unless mike brown brings us a championship. i want him to prove me wrong. i dont want him to fail obviously, hes our coach now. i want him to make me eat crow at the end of the season by hoisting that trophy. 

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

I'm not on board with this I'm on team fire Mike Brown.
And team 49ers except Alex Smith.

Edit i'ma jack that sig.  lol 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

go for it bro. you "borrowed" the concept of the sn anyways
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
 JK!

you're a niner and laker fan. you're good in my book
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

This. I need this to happen.

it can also refer to alex too.

Why Are People So Upset About Mike Brown Being The Head Coach?  He Learned From And Sat Under A Great Coach In Greg Popavich
And He Along With LeBron James Ran One Of The Leagues Most Overachieving Teams For Years
laugh.gif

If You Letting The End Result In Cleveland Discourage You, Why? Completely Different Scenario, Im Interested To See How He Works With More Talent

And Not Mo Gotti, Daniel Gibson, And Varejo As His Next Best Scoring Options Lol...

I Think The Thing In LA Is We Just Want BIG Names, But Does That Matter If A Coach And Players Win?

Why Are People So Upset About Mike Brown Being The Head Coach?  He Learned From And Sat Under A Great Coach In Greg Popavich
And He Along With LeBron James Ran One Of The Leagues Most Overachieving Teams For Years
laugh.gif

If You Letting The End Result In Cleveland Discourage You, Why? Completely Different Scenario, Im Interested To See How He Works With More Talent

And Not Mo Gotti, Daniel Gibson, And Varejo As His Next Best Scoring Options Lol...

I Think The Thing In LA Is We Just Want BIG Names, But Does That Matter If A Coach And Players Win?

After being able to ponder this move for a little while, I have concluded that I trust Mitch and Jerry Buss and if they believe Mike Brown is the best candidate then that is good enough for me.

Also, I've read interviews from Lebron, Mo Williams, and Zydrunas from the last couple days and all three of them were adamant that Brown is an excellent coach. That makes me feel a little better.

What's done is done and now I think we need to turn our attention to getting a new pg

After being able to ponder this move for a little while, I have concluded that I trust Mitch and Jerry Buss and if they believe Mike Brown is the best candidate then that is good enough for me.

Also, I've read interviews from Lebron, Mo Williams, and Zydrunas from the last couple days and all three of them were adamant that Brown is an excellent coach. That makes me feel a little better.

What's done is done and now I think we need to turn our attention to getting a new pg

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Positive Thinking Laker Fans Who Are Willing To Give Mike Brown A Chance Before Judging:

1. LTB

2. PMatic

3. FudgeMoney24

4. denni5themenace

count me in, worst that can happen is being wrong
grin.gif

Likewise....he's the first black Laker coach since....? That's a small victory.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Positive Thinking Laker Fans Who Are Willing To Give Mike Brown A Chance Before Judging:

1. LTB

2. PMatic

3. FudgeMoney24

4. denni5themenace

count me in, worst that can happen is being wrong
grin.gif

Likewise....he's the first black Laker coach since....? That's a small victory.
laugh.gif

Magic.

And there should be an asterisk by my name on the list. The Lakers winning a championship is contingent on a roster tweak.
laugh.gif

Magic.

And there should be an asterisk by my name on the list. The Lakers winning a championship is contingent on a roster tweak.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

Magic.

laugh.gif

How long was he a coach though? I thought that was a temp. player-coach deal....I could be wrong though.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Magic.

laugh.gif

How long was he a coach though? I thought that was a temp. player-coach deal....I could be wrong though.

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

yeah, i do too but this jim buss running our team now.

Yes, but to what extent, we don't know.  Jerry and Mitch still have a voice and they all agreed Brown was the best candidate:

"When asked who made the decision Kupchak said, “Ownership always has the final say, and that’s Dr.Jerry Buss.

Yes, but to what extent, we don't know.  Jerry and Mitch still have a voice and they all agreed Brown was the best candidate:

"When asked who made the decision Kupchak said, “Ownership always has the final say, and that’s Dr.Jerry Buss.

I'm going to put this list in the OP. Tell me if you're down or not...lets spread some positivity.

1. LTB

2. PMatic
3. NightMarcher01

I'm going to put this list in the OP. Tell me if you're down or not...lets spread some positivity.

1. LTB

2. PMatic
3. NightMarcher01

Back
Top Bottom