[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

My problem with the way the Lakers are being run now as a franchise by Al Davis Jr. cough cough Jim Buss

TEAM ASSASSINATE & KILL JIM BUSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My problem with the way the Lakers are being run now as a franchise by Al Davis Jr. cough cough Jim Buss

TEAM ASSASSINATE & KILL JIM BUSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I think everyone is jumping the gun regarding Brown.

Didn't people praise the signing of Tomjanovich, and look at the trainreck that happened after?

Let's be real here, I don't think Jesus himself as head coach would satisfy anyone, post Phil Jackson.

No matter who it was, they have BIG shoes to fill.  
The new era is not gonna be as pretty. 
Jim Buss was responsible for signing Rudy T back in 2004 after Phil first left the Lakers.

At least back then they kept Kobe in the loop and tried to pry Coach K away from DUKE and it was close but Coach K turned us down.

Oh and the reason why they signed Rudy T was because they wanted to get away from the triangle and run a more exciting offense and something close to the Showtime Run & Gun offense.

Didn't people praise the signing of Tomjanovich, and look at the trainreck that happened after?

Let's be real here, I don't think Jesus himself as head coach would satisfy anyone, post Phil Jackson.

Jim Buss was responsible for signing Rudy T back in 2004 after Phil first left the Lakers.

At least back then they kept Kobe in the loop and tried to pry Coach K away from DUKE and it was close but Coach K turned us down.

Oh and the reason why they signed Rudy T was because they wanted to get away from the triangle and run a more exciting offense and something close to the Showtime Run & Gun offense.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

LiCeNseD To BaLL wrote:
I'm going to put this list in the OP. Tell me if you're down or not...lets spread some positivity.

Positive Thinking Laker Fans Who Are Willing To Give Mike Brown A Chance Before Judging:

1. LTB
TEAM FIRE MIKE BROWN

sincerely,

WCF
Campaign manager and founder

laugh.gif
 Alright mayne, no problem as long as you stay the campaign manager of that team EVEN IF WE WIN NEXT YEARS CHIP.

laugh.gif

like i said, i wont be content with this hiring unless mike brown brings us a championship. i want him to prove me wrong. i dont want him to fail obviously, hes our coach now. i want him to make me eat crow at the end of the season by hoisting that trophy. 

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

I'm not on board with this I'm on team fire Mike Brown.
And team 49ers except Alex Smith.

Edit i'ma jack that sig.  lol 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

go for it bro. you "borrowed" the concept of the sn anyways
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
 JK!

you're a niner and laker fan. you're good in my book
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

LiCeNseD To BaLL wrote:
I'm going to put this list in the OP. Tell me if you're down or not...lets spread some positivity.

Positive Thinking Laker Fans Who Are Willing To Give Mike Brown A Chance Before Judging:

1. LTB
TEAM FIRE MIKE BROWN

sincerely,

WCF

laugh.gif
 Alright mayne, no problem as long as you stay the campaign manager of that team EVEN IF WE WIN NEXT YEARS CHIP.

laugh.gif

like i said, i wont be content with this hiring unless mike brown brings us a championship. i want him to prove me wrong. i dont want him to fail obviously, hes our coach now. i want him to make me eat crow at the end of the season by hoisting that trophy. 

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
 JK!

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

TEAM FIRE MIKE BROWN

sincerely,

WCF

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
 JK!

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

This. I need this to happen.

TEAM FIRE MIKE BROWN

sincerely,

WCF

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
 JK!

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

add me to the positive list.
after a few days of thinking about it and hearing who he's targeting for his assistant coached, im optimistic.

add me to the positive list.
after a few days of thinking about it and hearing who he's targeting for his assistant coached, im optimistic.

The Rudy T situation was completely different.  We had a whole new team and at that point, Kobe, could handle 42mpg of isolation plays.  Rudy also had health issues that season.

I know we are picky about coaches, but I would bet my house that he was LAST on everyone's list of potential coaches. While I don't think he's that bad, he's definitely not the one to lead us to a championship. (*Hope I am wrong)

The Rudy T situation was completely different.  We had a whole new team and at that point, Kobe, could handle 42mpg of isolation plays.  Rudy also had health issues that season.

I know we are picky about coaches, but I would bet my house that he was LAST on everyone's list of potential coaches. While I don't think he's that bad, he's definitely not the one to lead us to a championship. (*Hope I am wrong)

We'll win 60+ games next season and not even make it to the Finals

We'll win 60+ games next season and not even make it to the Finals

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
 JK!

laugh.gif
pimp.gif