[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

I don't like the hire, but more than that I don't like the process. Jim Buss didn't have to let Kobe sign off on his decision but they could have the idea past him before hiring Mike. It seems like Jim Buss is hellbent on showing everyone that HE runs the Lakers and im worried he is going to run the franchise into the ground

I don't like the hire, but more than that I don't like the process. Jim Buss didn't have to let Kobe sign off on his decision but they could have the idea past him before hiring Mike. It seems like Jim Buss is hellbent on showing everyone that HE runs the Lakers and im worried he is going to run the franchise into the ground

laugh.gif
some of y'all are just as sad as non laker fans.........in all honesty tho, NOBODY can really make a "good argument" on why this is a bad hire. To go back and compare what he did(or didn't do) with the cavs, would be comparing that cavs team to this Lakers squad
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
some of y'all are just as sad as non laker fans.........in all honesty tho, NOBODY can really make a "good argument" on why this is a bad hire. To go back and compare what he did(or didn't do) with the cavs, would be comparing that cavs team to this Lakers squad
30t6p3b.gif

ehhh dont hold too much weight on kobe's no comment. hes just trying to look like hes not all into the signing because his boy brian shaw didnt get the job. trying to show loyalty. he will be fine with it come october.

ehhh dont hold too much weight on kobe's no comment. hes just trying to look like hes not all into the signing because his boy brian shaw didnt get the job. trying to show loyalty. he will be fine with it come october.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

I'd like to start a list of people who won't overreact and complain about this hiring until we see how the team performs next season.
Put yourselves in his shoes...you dont think he is hearing everything that people are saying right now? You don't think he's seeing how many people are laughing at the hiring? 

Honestly, call me crazy but i think thats gonna motivate the hell out of Coach Brown. If i was him i'd have so much built up motivation right now I'd be watching film 24/7, planning off-season workouts ASAP, and getting straight to work LOCK-OUT or NO LOCKOUT...

Im not gonna say this is a good hire or a bad hire, but the guy obviously did something well in that interview and I'm ready to give him a chance.

If anyones with me let me know and ill add you to the list so we know exactly who was willing to at least give him a chance.

I don't wanna see people who are mad hating on him right now givin "
pimp.gif
 Mike Brown is that dude" kinda comments when we potentially lock up a 1st seed in the playoffs or something next year.

I'm going to put this list in the OP. Tell me if you're down or not...lets spread some positivity.

Positive Thinking Laker Fans Who Are Willing To Give Mike Brown A Chance Before Judging:

1. LTB
TEAM FIRE MIKE BROWN

sincerely,

WCF
Campaign manager and founder

I'd like to start a list of people who won't overreact and complain about this hiring until we see how the team performs next season.
Put yourselves in his shoes...you dont think he is hearing everything that people are saying right now? You don't think he's seeing how many people are laughing at the hiring? 

Honestly, call me crazy but i think thats gonna motivate the hell out of Coach Brown. If i was him i'd have so much built up motivation right now I'd be watching film 24/7, planning off-season workouts ASAP, and getting straight to work LOCK-OUT or NO LOCKOUT...

Im not gonna say this is a good hire or a bad hire, but the guy obviously did something well in that interview and I'm ready to give him a chance.

If anyones with me let me know and ill add you to the list so we know exactly who was willing to at least give him a chance.

pimp.gif
 Mike Brown is that dude" kinda comments when we potentially lock up a 1st seed in the playoffs or something next year.

I'm going to put this list in the OP. Tell me if you're down or not...lets spread some positivity.

Positive Thinking Laker Fans Who Are Willing To Give Mike Brown A Chance Before Judging:

1. LTB
TEAM FIRE MIKE BROWN

sincerely,

WCF

honestly i think we'll be fine...whether u believe in mike brown or not we still have an all-star cast, and still have kobe so the team is gonna work hard regardless.

honestly i think we'll be fine...whether u believe in mike brown or not we still have an all-star cast, and still have kobe so the team is gonna work hard regardless.

1. LTB

2. PMatic
I don't back anyone without them proving something to me first. Getting out of the first round next year will be good enough for me since that's equivalent to what Phil did this year.

Keep me off this list until then.

1. LTB

2. PMatic
I don't back anyone without them proving something to me first. Getting out of the first round next year will be good enough for me since that's equivalent to what Phil did this year.

Keep me off this list until then.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

pimp.gif

1. LTB
TEAM FIRE MIKE BROWN

sincerely,

WCF

I'm not on board with this I'm on team fire Mike Brown.
And team 49ers except Alex Smith.

Edit i'ma jack that sig.  lol 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

1. LTB
TEAM FIRE MIKE BROWN

sincerely,

WCF

I'm not on board with this I'm on team fire Mike Brown.
And team 49ers except Alex Smith.

Edit i'ma jack that sig.  lol 
pimp.gif

LiCeNseD To BaLL wrote:

1. LTB
TEAM FIRE MIKE BROWN

sincerely,

WCF

laugh.gif
 Alright mayne, no problem as long as you stay the campaign manager of that team EVEN IF WE WIN NEXT YEARS CHIP.

LiCeNseD To BaLL wrote:

1. LTB
TEAM FIRE MIKE BROWN

sincerely,

WCF

laugh.gif
 Alright mayne, no problem as long as you stay the campaign manager of that team EVEN IF WE WIN NEXT YEARS CHIP.

I think everyone is jumping the gun regarding Brown.

Didn't people praise the signing of Tomjanovich, and look at the trainreck that happened after?

Let's be real here, I don't think Jesus himself as head coach would satisfy anyone, post Phil Jackson.

No matter who it was, they have BIG shoes to fill.  
The new era is not gonna be as pretty. 

I think everyone is jumping the gun regarding Brown.

Didn't people praise the signing of Tomjanovich, and look at the trainreck that happened after?

Let's be real here, I don't think Jesus himself as head coach would satisfy anyone, post Phil Jackson.

No matter who it was, they have BIG shoes to fill.  
The new era is not gonna be as pretty. 

so many good available coaches out there. buss just signed brown cuz he was the cheapest he could get... guys like van gundy, adelman, sloan, etc would all be worth double what brown is getting.

so many good available coaches out there. buss just signed brown cuz he was the cheapest he could get... guys like van gundy, adelman, sloan, etc would all be worth double what brown is getting.

Back
Top Bottom