[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

roll.gif

Mike probably pinching himself every 5 minutes to make sure this is real life.

Well guys, he's officially our coach now. No point in complaining about it anymore, just gotta hope for the best.
Let's all have some faith here, i mean we honestly couldn't perform any worse defensively in the playoffs and he is a defensive minded coach...so it COULD work out. 

Well guys, he's officially our coach now. No point in complaining about it anymore, just gotta hope for the best.
Let's all have some faith here, i mean we honestly couldn't perform any worse defensively in the playoffs and he is a defensive minded coach...so it COULD work out. 

I'm no Lakers fan but hiring Mike Brown is a real shame. He's not the worst coach in the world but... Mike Brown?!

Jerry Buss screwed up by letting his kids have any say in that organization. Just cause daddy owns the team doesn't mean you know squat about basketball.

And hiring some unqualified, low rent skeeze to be assistant GM? LMAO.

ONLY in LA. And only the Lakers. And they don't care what Kobe thinks.

I'm no Lakers fan but hiring Mike Brown is a real shame. He's not the worst coach in the world but... Mike Brown?!

Jerry Buss screwed up by letting his kids have any say in that organization. Just cause daddy owns the team doesn't mean you know squat about basketball.

And hiring some unqualified, low rent skeeze to be assistant GM? LMAO.

ONLY in LA. And only the Lakers. And they don't care what Kobe thinks.

You know something this post is really helping me realize why people hate laker fans so much @*%$ already and stop crying.

You have people calling a organization who has made it to the finals 7 times in the past 10 years an poorly run orginization?

A team that still has 4 all star caliber players has suddenly in the span of a month become completely old and over the hill?

yall are acting like a bunch of children and this is coming from a Lakers fan? !+@ deal with it dudes are in here acting as if Brown is gonna suit up and run point for us... The man is a coach whos coaching a team full of championship seasoned vets, not D league/ 2nd round picks

let me guess the lakers arent gonna make the playoffs this year either
laugh.gif

You know something this post is really helping me realize why people hate laker fans so much @*%$ already and stop crying.

You have people calling a organization who has made it to the finals 7 times in the past 10 years an poorly run orginization?

A team that still has 4 all star caliber players has suddenly in the span of a month become completely old and over the hill?

yall are acting like a bunch of children and this is coming from a Lakers fan? !+@ deal with it dudes are in here acting as if Brown is gonna suit up and run point for us... The man is a coach whos coaching a team full of championship seasoned vets, not D league/ 2nd round picks

let me guess the lakers arent gonna make the playoffs this year either
laugh.gif

^You tell me why a proud fan of a franchise like the LA Lakers who've won multiple championships in the 2000's would be excited about going from Phil Jackson to Mike Brown?

^You tell me why a proud fan of a franchise like the LA Lakers who've won multiple championships in the 2000's would be excited about going from Phil Jackson to Mike Brown?

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Mike Brown 
roll.gif
 How long before him and Kobe hug 1244938080480 times?  Going to be a lot of slobbering from him this year.

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Mike Brown 
roll.gif
 How long before him and Kobe hug 1244938080480 times?  Going to be a lot of slobbering from him this year.

I by no means said this is a good move, however this isnt the apocalypse of the Lakers and an end all be all to a team that has won the most championships of all time. everytime anything doesnt go right for us i gotta sit here and here a bunch of grown men act like !$$@@!@ and ramble about the teams demise.

And as blasphemous as this may be around these parts Phil had to go..... Playoff game after playoff game and important possession after important possession phil wasn't doing anything at the end of the game but giving kobe the ball in an iso and letting him shoot. Phil is a great coach but lets not act like he's the singular reason we were winning. Hell to tell you the truth i dont even think phil cared 50% of the time this season.

It's not like mike brown is a horrible coach, would adelman have been better Hell Yea, but brown brings things to the table... Guys are in here blasting this move but wanted to make shaw........ a coach who has no experience and was gonna keep the same triangle offense that got exposed through the playoffs intact

I by no means said this is a good move, however this isnt the apocalypse of the Lakers and an end all be all to a team that has won the most championships of all time. everytime anything doesnt go right for us i gotta sit here and here a bunch of grown men act like !$$@@!@ and ramble about the teams demise.

And as blasphemous as this may be around these parts Phil had to go..... Playoff game after playoff game and important possession after important possession phil wasn't doing anything at the end of the game but giving kobe the ball in an iso and letting him shoot. Phil is a great coach but lets not act like he's the singular reason we were winning. Hell to tell you the truth i dont even think phil cared 50% of the time this season.

It's not like mike brown is a horrible coach, would adelman have been better Hell Yea, but brown brings things to the table... Guys are in here blasting this move but wanted to make shaw........ a coach who has no experience and was gonna keep the same triangle offense that got exposed through the playoffs intact

Originally Posted by tyisny

So you rather have Mr. No Offensive Set Mike Brown run the show? I seriously doubt you watch basketball homie. Dude couldn't get the Cavs out of the East what makes you think he can grab control of a vet heavy team? What can he say to motivate them? Remember Stan Van Gundy with the Heat? You're looking at that all over again.

Originally Posted by tyisny

So you rather have Mr. No Offensive Set Mike Brown run the show? I seriously doubt you watch basketball homie. Dude couldn't get the Cavs out of the East what makes you think he can grab control of a vet heavy team? What can he say to motivate them? Remember Stan Van Gundy with the Heat? You're looking at that all over again.

Back
Top Bottom