[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Lol Luke Walton can look at him and say "Do you have more rings than me Mikey?" He will get no respect. I'm putting team fire mike brown in my sig tonight.

Former Dallas Cowboys cheerleader and current scout for the Lakers, Bonnie-Jill Laflin to replace Ronnie Lester as Lakers assistant GM

9de352bece1548a73be61d867b1745e00b3057e.gif

let's see if it works

Former Dallas Cowboys cheerleader and current scout for the Lakers, Bonnie-Jill Laflin to replace Ronnie Lester as Lakers assistant GM

let's see if it works

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Lol Luke Walton can look at him and say "Do you have more rings than me Mikey?" He will get no respect. I'm putting team fire mike brown in my sig tonight.
RIP
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

RIP
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I've simmered down about this whole Mike Brown deal. I think I might just stay away from NBA news once the finals are over and just enjoy the summer. Feels like the Lakers are only just only beginning the upheaval.

I've simmered down about this whole Mike Brown deal. I think I might just stay away from NBA news once the finals are over and just enjoy the summer. Feels like the Lakers are only just only beginning the upheaval.

laugh.gif

join the club bro. 

I'm starting the FIRE MIKE BROWN campaign

laugh.gif

join the club bro. 

I'm starting the FIRE MIKE BROWN campaign

laugh.gif
He hasn't even coached a game yet. Time will tell how he does.

But I'm glad the Lakers "pried" him away from the Warriors
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
He hasn't even coached a game yet. Time will tell how he does.

But I'm glad the Lakers "pried" him away from the Warriors
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

let's see if it works

laugh.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

explains why phil didnt talk to jim all season long/

let's see if it works

laugh.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

explains why phil didnt talk to jim all season long/

Hey let's not forget she was a 9ers cheerleader too. That's a big resume point...

Bonnie-Jill-Laflin-PETA-full.jpg

I'd  Jim Buss smash is smashing

Hey let's not forget she was a 9ers cheerleader too. That's a big resume point...

Bonnie-Jill-Laflin-PETA-full.jpg

I'd  Jim Buss smash is smashing

Back
Top Bottom