[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

Until Mike Brown signs that contract, it's not official
Who's tryna be about that life?
nerd.gif

ME. 

Why is my facebook flooded with people saying stuff like "Hello Mike Brown= Hello Dwight" and "Hiring Mike Brown means we are going to get Dwight!! Yeeaaaaa"

Am i missing something? Or are my friends just stupid?

Why is my facebook flooded with people saying stuff like "Hello Mike Brown= Hello Dwight" and "Hiring Mike Brown means we are going to get Dwight!! Yeeaaaaa"

Am i missing something? Or are my friends just stupid?

They stupid. If you get Howard you don't need Brown to be a defensive team.

Getting Mike Brown means Jim Buss is calling the shots now. Which means Vagynum is who this team will start building around.

You know Buss will be turning down trades even if it is Bynum for Howard straight up. I doubt any changes will be made to the roster other than Shannon deciding to leave.

At least this will probably backfire on Buss and the Lakers and they will  be the laughingstock of the league. Maybe they will let someone with real knowledge run the team after that.

I am now just looking forward to who the lakers pick up in the 2016 draft as Miami has just finished winning their 4th in a row
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Getting Mike Brown means Jim Buss is calling the shots now. Which means Vagynum is who this team will start building around.

You know Buss will be turning down trades even if it is Bynum for Howard straight up. I doubt any changes will be made to the roster other than Shannon deciding to leave.

At least this will probably backfire on Buss and the Lakers and they will  be the laughingstock of the league. Maybe they will let someone with real knowledge run the team after that.

I am now just looking forward to who the lakers pick up in the 2016 draft as Miami has just finished winning their 4th in a row
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

OOOO I get it. Defensive minded coach= Defensive Minded Player in Dwight. At least now I know who my dumb friends are..... cuz thats the dumbest logic I've ever heard. haha
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

OOOO I get it. Defensive minded coach= Defensive Minded Player in Dwight. At least now I know who my dumb friends are..... cuz thats the dumbest logic I've ever heard. haha
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
people already running this guy out of LA when he hasn't even sign a contract yet. Damn we're spoiled bunch of brats

indifferent.gif
people already running this guy out of LA when he hasn't even sign a contract yet. Damn we're spoiled bunch of brats

Originally Posted by KenJi714

indifferent.gif
because everyone has seen him coach in Cleavland and this guy does not know what the hell hes doing .. yeah he helped that cavs team to 60 wins. but lets be real, that team is on the east and has the best basketball player on that team..

Originally Posted by KenJi714

indifferent.gif
because everyone has seen him coach in Cleavland and this guy does not know what the hell hes doing .. yeah he helped that cavs team to 60 wins. but lets be real, that team is on the east and has the best basketball player on that team..

Dream scenario: Dirk beating the Heat, avenging '06 b.s. Finals. Then Mike Brown beating LeBron, avenging that piss poor, mailed in Boston series.

Dream scenario: Dirk beating the Heat, avenging '06 b.s. Finals. Then Mike Brown beating LeBron, avenging that piss poor, mailed in Boston series.

Back
Top Bottom