[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Nah man, JVG would have been my ideal choice, did he even get to interview?

be quiet.....if the lakers come out looking like trash you'll delete them out your sig like you did the colts
30t6p3b.gif

Kobe had no comment towards the Mike Brown hiring because he is waiting for the Lakers to formally introduce him as the coach. I'm sure a ringing endorsement will follow.

Kobe had no comment towards the Mike Brown hiring because he is waiting for the Lakers to formally introduce him as the coach. I'm sure a ringing endorsement will follow.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

be quiet.....if the lakers come out looking like trash you'll delete them out your sig like you did the colts
30t6p3b.gif

Oh look it's my resident jock rider. Nice of you to make an appearance.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

30t6p3b.gif

Oh look it's my resident jock rider. Nice of you to make an appearance.

we should have just named Luke Walton head coach so we can get him off our roster, hahahaha

we should have just named Luke Walton head coach so we can get him off our roster, hahahaha

Ill give him a chance. Lets see what he can do with this veteran group.
His success here depends on the staff he brings in with him. 

Ill give him a chance. Lets see what he can do with this veteran group.
His success here depends on the staff he brings in with him. 

As much as I would've liked to see Shaw or JVG get the job its pointless to cry about it now, its a done deal.

The most important move now is gettin a legit PG and upgrading the bench. Please don't **#$ that up.

As much as I would've liked to see Shaw or JVG get the job its pointless to cry about it now, its a done deal.

The most important move now is gettin a legit PG and upgrading the bench. Please don't **#$ that up.

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

QFT.

i swear jim buss better have dwight howard and/or dwill set up for trade to come to us.

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

QFT.

i swear jim buss better have dwight howard and/or dwill set up for trade to come to us.

goldenarmz97 wrote:
Can someone explain why Mike Brown is such a horrible choice? His Lebron led teams were definitely overachievers, Coach Brown deserves at least an iota of credit for turning that team of journeymen plus Lebron into title contenders.

Exactly

Those same scrubs, Lebron played with Mike Brown had to coach too. In 2009 Cleveland was 5th all time in single season wins with 66 wins. Thats not all Lebron. Thats a little bit of coaching too.

The thing that hard for Mike Brown is that the Lakers are a descending team, even if Phil was back, a 3rd or 4th place finish was likely. So what will be considered successful for him?  a 2nd place finish and trip to Western conference Finals? What can you expect barring a major trade which is very unlikely to happen?

goldenarmz97 wrote:
Can someone explain why Mike Brown is such a horrible choice? His Lebron led teams were definitely overachievers, Coach Brown deserves at least an iota of credit for turning that team of journeymen plus Lebron into title contenders.

Exactly

Those same scrubs, Lebron played with Mike Brown had to coach too. In 2009 Cleveland was 5th all time in single season wins with 66 wins. Thats not all Lebron. Thats a little bit of coaching too.

The thing that hard for Mike Brown is that the Lakers are a descending team, even if Phil was back, a 3rd or 4th place finish was likely. So what will be considered successful for him?  a 2nd place finish and trip to Western conference Finals? What can you expect barring a major trade which is very unlikely to happen?

I'm a tad bit upset we didnt get adelman because i feel that he works out on both ends but at the end of the day dudes are acting as if our roster got switched with clevelands 
laugh.gif
. We still have Kobe, Pau (For now), Drew, L.O and a few capable defenders. L.A lost in the playoffs badly because are Defense sucks!!

We dont have a team full of Derek Fishers who simply CANT play defense it was a effort thing and maybe this will be enough. Now as far as closing the games i expect to see the same that happened under phil, Get Kobe the ball in an iso and let him shoot......... Phil did the exact same thing everytime and it pissed me off.

The thing that worries me about mike Brown is that this Locker room after the meltdown and all these Good players could get volatile... Thats where phil excelled being able to keep control of a team and thats what Mike's biggest test will be

I'm a tad bit upset we didnt get adelman because i feel that he works out on both ends but at the end of the day dudes are acting as if our roster got switched with clevelands 
laugh.gif
. We still have Kobe, Pau (For now), Drew, L.O and a few capable defenders. L.A lost in the playoffs badly because are Defense sucks!!

We dont have a team full of Derek Fishers who simply CANT play defense it was a effort thing and maybe this will be enough. Now as far as closing the games i expect to see the same that happened under phil, Get Kobe the ball in an iso and let him shoot......... Phil did the exact same thing everytime and it pissed me off.

The thing that worries me about mike Brown is that this Locker room after the meltdown and all these Good players could get volatile... Thats where phil excelled being able to keep control of a team and thats what Mike's biggest test will be

Back
Top Bottom