[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Just heard about this, and coming from a Cavs fan, I feel really bad for you guys.
Seriously, Mike Brown is NOT who I would ever want as a coach, and that is not in any form or fashion a hatred towards the man, he just cannot and does not coach.

Just heard about this, and coming from a Cavs fan, I feel really bad for you guys.
Seriously, Mike Brown is NOT who I would ever want as a coach, and that is not in any form or fashion a hatred towards the man, he just cannot and does not coach.

Cost cutting. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

http://www.euroleague.net...ches/showcoach?pcode=WAF

http://www.euroleague.net...re-messina-blog-excerpts

We got our offensive brain trust - you guys happy now? As if having four players who are nightmare matchups wasn't enough to ease your worries.
The hell is this?
Lakers new assistant coach.

http://es.eurosport.yahoo...es-figuras/article/2371/

Translated
Four years later, fate will join Mike Brown and Ettore Messina on an ambitious and not without difficulties. Because the rumor has become news, and as I have known, Messina will accept the offer from the Lakers and will take the American adventure for the next season. The Italian coach, who had been tempted by the Nets and Spurs, will be responsible for straightening the ship angelina and be an important part in the decisions and moves that are going to do in the coming days. Movements of which is pending Pau Gasol himself, criticized after eliminating the Lakers at the hands of the Dallas Mavericks' Dirk Nowitzki.

Rumors flew late afternoon from Los Angeles. The journalist Eric Pincus of HOOPSWORLD, echoed rumors that placed as assistant coach Ettore Messina of Mike Brown in Los Angeles Lakers. The former Cleveland coach Messina met since 2007, when he visited to check their training methods in the technical phase of Sicilian at CSKA Moscow. Apparently, Brown, a great lover of defensive play, was impressed by the methods of Ettore.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

http://www.euroleague.net...ches/showcoach?pcode=WAF

http://www.euroleague.net...re-messina-blog-excerpts

We got our offensive brain trust - you guys happy now? As if having four players who are nightmare matchups wasn't enough to ease your worries.
The hell is this?
Lakers new assistant coach.

http://es.eurosport.yahoo...es-figuras/article/2371/

Translated
Four years later, fate will join Mike Brown and Ettore Messina on an ambitious and not without difficulties. Because the rumor has become news, and as I have known, Messina will accept the offer from the Lakers and will take the American adventure for the next season. The Italian coach, who had been tempted by the Nets and Spurs, will be responsible for straightening the ship angelina and be an important part in the decisions and moves that are going to do in the coming days. Movements of which is pending Pau Gasol himself, criticized after eliminating the Lakers at the hands of the Dallas Mavericks' Dirk Nowitzki.

Rumors flew late afternoon from Los Angeles. The journalist Eric Pincus of HOOPSWORLD, echoed rumors that placed as assistant coach Ettore Messina of Mike Brown in Los Angeles Lakers. The former Cleveland coach Messina met since 2007, when he visited to check their training methods in the technical phase of Sicilian at CSKA Moscow. Apparently, Brown, a great lover of defensive play, was impressed by the methods of Ettore.

People, get over the 4 years 18 mill, we were payin Phil 12 mil 2 years ago, and like 8-9 last year.  This is a damn pay cut in terms of our books.  He's getting 3-4 mil a year, and only 3 years are guaranteed. 

What I don't get is why fire the asst GM, why do all this cleaning?  If we were rebuilding, fine I get that.  But this team ain't rebuilding, so what the @#$% are we doin? 
grin.gif

In 3-4 years when the roster is done and move on, and we start over with X number of free agents/trades and all that, THEN you re-organize stuff.  Not now. 

And I know for a fact that Buss is pissed we missed out on a couple extra home playoff games, each worth about 1.5 mil a piece or so.  You know that has him upset. 

Saw a great line on Twitter though, Brown steps into a spot where the fans demand nothing less than 2 titles per season
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
  You're God damn right about that. 

People, get over the 4 years 18 mill, we were payin Phil 12 mil 2 years ago, and like 8-9 last year.  This is a damn pay cut in terms of our books.  He's getting 3-4 mil a year, and only 3 years are guaranteed. 

What I don't get is why fire the asst GM, why do all this cleaning?  If we were rebuilding, fine I get that.  But this team ain't rebuilding, so what the @#$% are we doin? 
grin.gif

In 3-4 years when the roster is done and move on, and we start over with X number of free agents/trades and all that, THEN you re-organize stuff.  Not now. 

And I know for a fact that Buss is pissed we missed out on a couple extra home playoff games, each worth about 1.5 mil a piece or so.  You know that has him upset. 

Saw a great line on Twitter though, Brown steps into a spot where the fans demand nothing less than 2 titles per season
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
  You're God damn right about that. 

There has to be something big on the horizon...

Jim is trying to run us into the ground.

There has to be something big on the horizon...

Jim is trying to run us into the ground.

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

@Chris_Broussard
Chris Broussard
Kobe on board with hiring of Brown, has great respect for him, according to sources.

ofcourse he is. now he can do whatever the $%%% he wants to do.... smh. if you thought kobe played dumb this past season watch out...

if they dont do anything this offseason to improve shooting the lakers are DONE...

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

@Chris_Broussard
Chris Broussard
Kobe on board with hiring of Brown, has great respect for him, according to sources.

ofcourse he is. now he can do whatever the $%%% he wants to do.... smh. if you thought kobe played dumb this past season watch out...

if they dont do anything this offseason to improve shooting the lakers are DONE...

Back
Top Bottom