[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

@Chris_Broussard
Chris Broussard
Kobe on board with hiring of Brown, has great respect for him, according to sources. Lakers will announce Brown hiring this afternoon.
Deal is done. Mike Brown and Lakers agree to 4-year, $18.25 million deal. Team option for 4th year. Brown gets $2.5 mil if option not taken

@Chris_Broussard
Chris Broussard
Kobe on board with hiring of Brown, has great respect for him, according to sources. Lakers will announce Brown hiring this afternoon.
Deal is done. Mike Brown and Lakers agree to 4-year, $18.25 million deal. Team option for 4th year. Brown gets $2.5 mil if option not taken

Originally Posted by PMatic

Done deal.

indifferent.gif

you guys are silly...Mike brown is a great coach...it is not his fault Lebron quit on him...took those bums to the finals 1 year...and also if lebron had not quit on him against boston, would have probably gone to the finals again.

Brown is a great coach, and remember he is the protege of greg pop.

I think lakers fan should be breathing a sigh of relief that it was dunleavy (who i think is horrid) or adelman (another mediocre coach).

just because he was fired in hopes of keeping lebron, don't jump the gun and call him a horrid coach.

you guys are silly...Mike brown is a great coach...it is not his fault Lebron quit on him...took those bums to the finals 1 year...and also if lebron had not quit on him against boston, would have probably gone to the finals again.

Brown is a great coach, and remember he is the protege of greg pop.

I think lakers fan should be breathing a sigh of relief that it was dunleavy (who i think is horrid) or adelman (another mediocre coach).

just because he was fired in hopes of keeping lebron, don't jump the gun and call him a horrid coach.

Not a Laker fan, but really? They goofed on this one, but I see their point. Brown is a type of coach that the star player can walk all over and do what they want. He didn't tell 'Bron no to nothing. When Paul Silas was coach of the Cavs, he wasn't having it with Lebron, and you see where it got him. Brown will just show up, smile and yell at them to play D, and just let Kobe do whatever the hell he wants. Those 60+ win seasons in Cleveland were inflated, most of them were home games early in the year while playing bad teams, I checked it. They were frauds them. Good luck Laker fans, I know y'all want the lockout to last forever
laugh.gif

Not a Laker fan, but really? They goofed on this one, but I see their point. Brown is a type of coach that the star player can walk all over and do what they want. He didn't tell 'Bron no to nothing. When Paul Silas was coach of the Cavs, he wasn't having it with Lebron, and you see where it got him. Brown will just show up, smile and yell at them to play D, and just let Kobe do whatever the hell he wants. Those 60+ win seasons in Cleveland were inflated, most of them were home games early in the year while playing bad teams, I checked it. They were frauds them. Good luck Laker fans, I know y'all want the lockout to last forever
laugh.gif

Cannot believe this is happening.

One thing for sure is Mike Brown isn't going to F around unless his %%$ wants to get canned.

Cannot believe this is happening.

One thing for sure is Mike Brown isn't going to F around unless his %%$ wants to get canned.

Back
Top Bottom