[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

The idea of Mike Brown had me like...

then reports came they were closing in on a deal that had me like..

confirmed 3 yr + option deal....
smh.gif

The idea of Mike Brown had me like...

then reports came they were closing in on a deal that had me like..

confirmed 3 yr + option deal....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

Rudy T situation all over again.. Quote me, because I'm gonna look silly in a several months when MB is still coaching LA through a deep playoff run because he doesn't have cancer.

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

Rudy T situation all over again.. Quote me, because I'm gonna look silly in a several months when MB is still coaching LA through a deep playoff run because he doesn't have cancer.

Originally Posted by Furrell

The Buss family is truly incompetent.

Jim Buss is, not Jerry Buss and I haven't heard anything bad about Jeanie so yall need to relax. Jerry Buss is the greatest/smartest owner of all time so please give some respect where it's due.

Originally Posted by Furrell

The Buss family is truly incompetent.

Jim Buss is, not Jerry Buss and I haven't heard anything bad about Jeanie so yall need to relax. Jerry Buss is the greatest/smartest owner of all time so please give some respect where it's due.

Lol @ ESPN trying to say that Mike Brown was the best coach for LA because he's defensive minded.

Newsflash, no one on LA wants to play defense anymore, aside from Kobe or Artest, but they're more on ball defenders than team defenders.

Drew is my man, but the NBA is really going to go after him next year after the Barrea stunt, he'll be getting called for a lot more fouls than he's used to. Technicals as well, think of it as the Dwight Howard treatment.

I'm not too upset at this hiring, I mean, the triangle isn't what it used to be and defense really is the weakness of LA. The roster is what really needs to be worked on.

Lol @ ESPN trying to say that Mike Brown was the best coach for LA because he's defensive minded.

Newsflash, no one on LA wants to play defense anymore, aside from Kobe or Artest, but they're more on ball defenders than team defenders.

Drew is my man, but the NBA is really going to go after him next year after the Barrea stunt, he'll be getting called for a lot more fouls than he's used to. Technicals as well, think of it as the Dwight Howard treatment.

I'm not too upset at this hiring, I mean, the triangle isn't what it used to be and defense really is the weakness of LA. The roster is what really needs to be worked on.

Originally Posted by kingferic

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

our new coach...

this cant be life.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

This can't be real.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't believe they hired this dude
roll.gif

I guess Kobe wanted a dude that could just be his lap dog and he saw MB did a good job in that position with Lebron

Originally Posted by kingferic

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

our new coach...

this cant be life.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

This can't be real.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't believe they hired this dude
roll.gif

I guess Kobe wanted a dude that could just be his lap dog and he saw MB did a good job in that position with Lebron

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

ORSRT8:
Wow cant believe all the Brown hate. Lakers sucked on defense this year. Lets face it. We're bringing a defensive minded guy who has had a little bit of success. The Lakers main problem is at the point guard position. If Brown can get these guys to play defense and we get a quick, young guard we'll be alright. Quit the crying.
You're right. He's so accomplished, and commands respect from his players with the infinite basketball knowledge he shares.
Dude shuttup, give him a chance to atleast go through a full year. The ink hasn't dried and you think you know all. *+%@ and like ORSRT8 said, quit the crying.

Back
Top Bottom