[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

ORSRT8:
Wow cant believe all the Brown hate. Lakers sucked on defense this year. Lets face it. We're bringing a defensive minded guy who has had a little bit of success. The Lakers main problem is at the point guard position. If Brown can get these guys to play defense and we get a quick, young guard we'll be alright. Quit the crying.
You're right. He's so accomplished, and commands respect from his players with the infinite basketball knowledge he shares.
Dude shuttup, give him a chance to atleast go through a full year. The ink hasn't dried and you think you know all. *+%@ and like ORSRT8 said, quit the crying.

darth_vader_noooSHOCK.jpg

I was gonna make a joke like, "Mike Brown? What, was (insert hilariously bad coach's name here) not available?" But I literally couldn't think of another coach that would be more of a joke than Mike Brown. Like, Mike Brown would be the name I would put in that slot when making the joke about another really bad coach.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Hell, I'd take Hubie Brown, Shannon Brown, Buster Brown, Big Brown, Dan Brown, James Brown, Bobby Brown, Chris Brown, Foxy Brown, Charlie Brown, Kwame Brown, over Mike %!@*%!* Brown. 

I was gonna make a joke like, "Mike Brown? What, was (insert hilariously bad coach's name here) not available?" But I literally couldn't think of another coach that would be more of a joke than Mike Brown. Like, Mike Brown would be the name I would put in that slot when making the joke about another really bad coach.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Hell, I'd take Hubie Brown, Shannon Brown, Buster Brown, Big Brown, Dan Brown, James Brown, Bobby Brown, Chris Brown, Foxy Brown, Charlie Brown, Kwame Brown, over Mike %!@*%!* Brown. 

Originally Posted by copped

you guys are silly...Mike brown is a great coach...it is not his fault Lebron quit on him...took those bums to the finals 1 year...and also if lebron had not quit on him against boston, would have probably gone to the finals again.

Brown is a great coach, and remember he is the protege of greg pop.

I think lakers fan should be breathing a sigh of relief that it was dunleavy (who i think is horrid) or adelman (another mediocre coach).

just because he was fired in hopes of keeping lebron, don't jump the gun and call him a horrid coach.
this.  was jvg not considered?  lets be real, kobe gonna be calling the plays in crunch time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by copped

you guys are silly...Mike brown is a great coach...it is not his fault Lebron quit on him...took those bums to the finals 1 year...and also if lebron had not quit on him against boston, would have probably gone to the finals again.

Brown is a great coach, and remember he is the protege of greg pop.

I think lakers fan should be breathing a sigh of relief that it was dunleavy (who i think is horrid) or adelman (another mediocre coach).

just because he was fired in hopes of keeping lebron, don't jump the gun and call him a horrid coach.
this.  was jvg not considered?  lets be real, kobe gonna be calling the plays in crunch time
laugh.gif

Hey the Lakers are gonna be a defensive beast now. Kobe is already an elite defender, right people? Amiright??? 
roll.gif

8f4269e61291a71446bba1f7f877f37329734e3d_r.jpg

Hey the Lakers are gonna be a defensive beast now. Kobe is already an elite defender, right people? Amiright??? 
roll.gif

8f4269e61291a71446bba1f7f877f37329734e3d_r.jpg

SMH These old slow mofos couldn't play defense even if they wanted to.

SMH These old slow mofos couldn't play defense even if they wanted to.

Back
Top Bottom