[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Hmmm the Lakers can bring in Daniel Gibson with their trade exception from the Sasha Vujacic trade without giving anything to the Cavs. 
nerd.gif

Hmmm the Lakers can bring in Daniel Gibson with their trade exception from the Sasha Vujacic trade without giving anything to the Cavs. 
nerd.gif

welp at least kobe will be able to get his body and mind back to 100% this summer, he's going to need it. I'm sure he'll be running 47.9 mpg. smh. this has potential to be a disaster. because what made that cavs team so good was lebron, not the coach, lebron. and unfortunately, kb24 cant do what lebron can.

welp at least kobe will be able to get his body and mind back to 100% this summer, he's going to need it. I'm sure he'll be running 47.9 mpg. smh. this has potential to be a disaster. because what made that cavs team so good was lebron, not the coach, lebron. and unfortunately, kb24 cant do what lebron can.

Originally Posted by PMatic

nerd.gif

Last thing we need is ANOTHER celebrity wife/gf for these horndogs to try and smash

Originally Posted by PMatic

nerd.gif

Last thing we need is ANOTHER celebrity wife/gf for these horndogs to try and smash

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Blew it man.

I cringe at the thought of Kobe iso 1-4 at the end of game. I'm sure he'll revert back to no. 8 next season.

These clowns better make a big trade to make up for this buffonery.
And I cringe at the thought of Gasol, Bynum, Odom, and even Fisher being left wide open. This ain't the Cavs where teams wanted Big Z or Wally S to beat them. Bron was solely responsible for creating for his teammates, that is not the case here. Besides, Kobe doesn't draw that kind of attention anymore. He's just not THAT great anymore. Let a team be stupid enough to throw defenders at him though and watch them pay for it.

Blew it man.

I cringe at the thought of Kobe iso 1-4 at the end of game. I'm sure he'll revert back to no. 8 next season.

And I cringe at the thought of Gasol, Bynum, Odom, and even Fisher being left wide open. This ain't the Cavs where teams wanted Big Z or Wally S to beat them. Bron was solely responsible for creating for his teammates, that is not the case here. Besides, Kobe doesn't draw that kind of attention anymore. He's just not THAT great anymore. Let a team be stupid enough to throw defenders at him though and watch them pay for it.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Blew it man.

that's a good point.... I just think he's not a smart coach

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Blew it man.

that's a good point.... I just think he's not a smart coach

Back
Top Bottom