[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Originally Posted by Buscape

tiqtdcb570-t.jpg
roll.gif
 pic gets me everytime

!#!$

I hope i didnt jinx us
sick.gif

see what happens when you hate so hard on lebron??

Originally Posted by MR J 858

There still is HOPE

Mike Brown as the next coach is not a done deal yet.Even though the reports are coming from Chris Broussard that money and length of the contract may derail Mike Brown from becoming our next coach and that he may be using us so that the Warriors offer more money and more guaranteed money.

"... Sources told Broussard that while a deal could be struck as early as Wednesday, it's also possible a deal will not happen if Brown does not get enough security -- in terms of years and money -- to empower him as coach. No formal offer has been extended to Brown however, according to an individual with knowledge of the negotiating process. At least one source close to the process said he believed the Lakers might prefer one candidate right now, but "it might be a game of chicken" and the team could move on to another candidate very quickly if negotiations do not go well..."

Next in line appear to be Rick Adelman and Mike Dunleavy, with Brian Shaw's candidacy falling behind. That Shaw would find himself on the outs doesn't surprise me. Nothing about the organization's posture since the end of the season indicates they've been particularly enamored with turning the keys over to a) a first time head coach, and b) a holdover from the Jackson era. While both appreciate the results, neither Dr. Buss nor Jim Buss have ever been passionate advocates of Jackson's system. As P.J. noted in his exit interview, he didn't speak to Jim Buss at all during the season.

Link:

http://espn.go.com/blog/l...us-talks-with-mike-brown

oianu9.gif

11bjiah.jpg

Come on Warriors ownership and Jerry West.

Please throw more money at Mike Brown.

roll.gif

Perfect execution.

I laughed then I....
indifferent.gif
 at the possibility of Mike Brown coaching.  Well now two things may possibly hinder me from watching the Lakers next year.

1.  Pau Gasoft still on the team
2.  Mike Brown 

Originally Posted by MR J 858

There still is HOPE

Mike Brown as the next coach is not a done deal yet.Even though the reports are coming from Chris Broussard that money and length of the contract may derail Mike Brown from becoming our next coach and that he may be using us so that the Warriors offer more money and more guaranteed money.

"... Sources told Broussard that while a deal could be struck as early as Wednesday, it's also possible a deal will not happen if Brown does not get enough security -- in terms of years and money -- to empower him as coach. No formal offer has been extended to Brown however, according to an individual with knowledge of the negotiating process. At least one source close to the process said he believed the Lakers might prefer one candidate right now, but "it might be a game of chicken" and the team could move on to another candidate very quickly if negotiations do not go well..."

Next in line appear to be Rick Adelman and Mike Dunleavy, with Brian Shaw's candidacy falling behind. That Shaw would find himself on the outs doesn't surprise me. Nothing about the organization's posture since the end of the season indicates they've been particularly enamored with turning the keys over to a) a first time head coach, and b) a holdover from the Jackson era. While both appreciate the results, neither Dr. Buss nor Jim Buss have ever been passionate advocates of Jackson's system. As P.J. noted in his exit interview, he didn't speak to Jim Buss at all during the season.

Link:

http://espn.go.com/blog/l...us-talks-with-mike-brown

oianu9.gif

11bjiah.jpg

Come on Warriors ownership and Jerry West.

Please throw more money at Mike Brown.

roll.gif

Perfect execution.

I laughed then I....
indifferent.gif
 at the possibility of Mike Brown coaching.  Well now two things may possibly hinder me from watching the Lakers next year.

1.  Pau Gasoft still on the team
2.  Mike Brown 

Blew it man.

I cringe at the thought of Kobe iso 1-4 at the end of game. I'm sure he'll revert back to no. 8 next season.

These clowns better make a big trade to make up for this buffonery.

Blew it man.

I cringe at the thought of Kobe iso 1-4 at the end of game. I'm sure he'll revert back to no. 8 next season.

These clowns better make a big trade to make up for this buffonery.

This is a God damn nightmare.  @#$% you Buss family you @#$%^&* idiots. 
sick.gif

Always tryna act like they can just plug anything in they want, they'll just win.  It don't work that way you morons.  I'd rather have Del Harris back. 
30t6p3b.gif

@#$%^&* stupid idiots.  Where the @#$% do they see Mike Brown as being worth a damn?  I guess they want to win a lot of regular season games and flame out in the playoffs repeatedly.  Stupid @#$ @#$%^&*&^%$#s

This is a God damn nightmare.  @#$% you Buss family you @#$%^&* idiots. 
sick.gif

Always tryna act like they can just plug anything in they want, they'll just win.  It don't work that way you morons.  I'd rather have Del Harris back. 
30t6p3b.gif

@#$%^&* stupid idiots.  Where the @#$% do they see Mike Brown as being worth a damn?  I guess they want to win a lot of regular season games and flame out in the playoffs repeatedly.  Stupid @#$ @#$%^&*&^%$#s

*still crossing fingers for Adelman*

I feel like he did more with his Kings and Rockets teams than Brown did with that Cavs team. There's the potential for this team to be run with a balanced, 'defense leads to offense' attack (Kings/Rockets) or a 'superstar with a bunch of scrubs who don't matter' attack (Cavs); the latter is obviously what I'd like to avoid.

But if that's what we get... I guess you Kobe stans will get your 100 point game. :/

*still crossing fingers for Adelman*

I feel like he did more with his Kings and Rockets teams than Brown did with that Cavs team. There's the potential for this team to be run with a balanced, 'defense leads to offense' attack (Kings/Rockets) or a 'superstar with a bunch of scrubs who don't matter' attack (Cavs); the latter is obviously what I'd like to avoid.

But if that's what we get... I guess you Kobe stans will get your 100 point game. :/

first thought is Kobe just getting out of control and not in a good way....Phil could barely tell him calm down...Miek Brown wont stand a chance...

Kobe jacking 30+ shots a game(w the jumper still on decline) and looking at Brown like "deal with it"...if this goes down

defense may improve but erything else 
30t6p3b.gif

first thought is Kobe just getting out of control and not in a good way....Phil could barely tell him calm down...Miek Brown wont stand a chance...

Kobe jacking 30+ shots a game(w the jumper still on decline) and looking at Brown like "deal with it"...if this goes down

defense may improve but erything else 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom