[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Id rather Kobe get his Bill Russell/Tree Rollins on and be player/coach. NT put me onto a new sport i cant rock with hockey and baseball and since theres no football I dont have *%%! to look forward too.

Id rather Kobe get his Bill Russell/Tree Rollins on and be player/coach. NT put me onto a new sport i cant rock with hockey and baseball and since theres no football I dont have *%%! to look forward too.

frown.gif

Thibodeau, Spoelstra, Brown.... what do these coaches have in common? I think this is a fine hire. Let's be honest, Bron had no help offensively in Cleveland and they still won 66 games one year. Obviously this Laker team doesn't lack scoring options. Let's praise Allah we will have a coach who says more than 10 words to his players during games.

Thibodeau, Spoelstra, Brown.... what do these coaches have in common? I think this is a fine hire. Let's be honest, Bron had no help offensively in Cleveland and they still won 66 games one year. Obviously this Laker team doesn't lack scoring options. Let's praise Allah we will have a coach who says more than 10 words to his players during games.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

We shoulda been praisin Allah since we had a coach with more than 10 rings....now we have a coach who will need more than 10 assistant coaches to actually COACH the team.
30t6p3b.gif
This @@#+ perturbs me.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

We shoulda been praisin Allah since we had a coach with more than 10 rings....now we have a coach who will need more than 10 assistant coaches to actually COACH the team.
30t6p3b.gif
This @@#+ perturbs me.

We had Phil Jackson and got swept by the Mavs. There is really no excuse. And Brian Shaw really have no experience. This would be a huge first try for him .What if we lose 10 games in a row ? Fire him ? At this point i rather let Mike Brown have a shot and then see what happen as the season play span out. The main priority is fixing the damn bench and do something to get Dwight Howard or CP3

We had Phil Jackson and got swept by the Mavs. There is really no excuse. And Brian Shaw really have no experience. This would be a huge first try for him .What if we lose 10 games in a row ? Fire him ? At this point i rather let Mike Brown have a shot and then see what happen as the season play span out. The main priority is fixing the damn bench and do something to get Dwight Howard or CP3

Back
Top Bottom