[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

No matter who they brought in.. It would have been a downgrade... We are talking about the Zen Master 11 time championship winning coach...

We'll see how it goes..

No matter who they brought in.. It would have been a downgrade... We are talking about the Zen Master 11 time championship winning coach...

We'll see how it goes..

I refuse to believe this.
30t6p3b.gif

Mike Brown is still better than Mike Dunleavy. I aint tripping . If he doesnt bring it the front office can still fire him mid season and hire Shaw

Mike Brown is still better than Mike Dunleavy. I aint tripping . If he doesnt bring it the front office can still fire him mid season and hire Shaw

Mike Brown would be a disaster

If you have the best record in the league for 2 straight years and you can't even make it out of your conference, something is wrong with you.

Mike Brown would be a disaster

If you have the best record in the league for 2 straight years and you can't even make it out of your conference, something is wrong with you.

I'm hoping somebody just jumped the gun and wanted to be first. This isn't reality. I know better.

I'm hoping somebody just jumped the gun and wanted to be first. This isn't reality. I know better.

At least he values defense...I guess.
ohwell.gif

Lakers really shouldn't have any problems scoring as long as they can acquire a shooter this summer. I'm just not trying to see 33 year old Kobe having to resort to isos during the playoffs.

At least he values defense...I guess.
ohwell.gif

Lakers really shouldn't have any problems scoring as long as they can acquire a shooter this summer. I'm just not trying to see 33 year old Kobe having to resort to isos during the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom