[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Ehh.....how old is he?............we already have a capable backup in Steve Blake......Lakers need a PG under the age of 27

Ehh.....how old is he?............we already have a capable backup in Steve Blake......Lakers need a PG under the age of 27

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

So while arguing about sports this morning I thought of something interesting. We need youth as everyone knows, is it totally out of the spectrum to pick up an IGGY or Rudy Gay?

iggy+dwight and a defensive mindset=
eek.gif

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

So while arguing about sports this morning I thought of something interesting. We need youth as everyone knows, is it totally out of the spectrum to pick up an IGGY or Rudy Gay?

iggy+dwight and a defensive mindset=
eek.gif

If Mitch can pull off a monta trade without involving drew or pau, then I'll be fully convinced that Jerry west still does under the table work for the Lakers
laugh.gif

And with that being said, i don't believe there's an ounce of truth to that rumor

If Mitch can pull off a monta trade without involving drew or pau, then I'll be fully convinced that Jerry west still does under the table work for the Lakers
laugh.gif

And with that being said, i don't believe there's an ounce of truth to that rumor

Originally Posted by thachosen123

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i'm saying if this happens, mr. west is basically undercover!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Lamar and Blake for Monta and 11th pick?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Lamar and Blake for Monta and 11th pick?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Lamar Luke, Ratliff, Joe Smith, get Brian Shaw out of retirement and Blake Caracter for Monta and 11th pick?
nerd.gif
fixed.

do it mitch!

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Lamar Luke, Ratliff, Joe Smith, get Brian Shaw out of retirement and Blake Caracter for Monta and 11th pick?
nerd.gif
fixed.

do it mitch!

Back
Top Bottom