[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Absolutely agree.

But he's not getting benched.

For who? Steve effing Blake? Get real.

Like I said, if we get some PG who is A) currently starting, and B) CLEARLY better than Fish, he'll get benched.

That first part isn't going to happen, so neither is that last part.

Absolutely agree.

But he's not getting benched.

For who? Steve effing Blake? Get real.

Like I said, if we get some PG who is A) currently starting, and B) CLEARLY better than Fish, he'll get benched.

That first part isn't going to happen, so neither is that last part.

I'd trade Lamar Odom + Shannon Brown and future draft pick for Monta Ellis.

Monta Kobe Ron Pau Bynum .
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

If were gonna trade Odom we better get David Lee in exchange as well.. no way I would trade one of our key players for another SG

If were gonna trade Odom we better get David Lee in exchange as well.. no way I would trade one of our key players for another SG

They need someone who can give a great spark off the bench .. don't get me wrong Blake and Barnes are OK (good, maybe) .. but i would prefer a PG who can play uptempo offense plus Brown and Odom thrives on that kinda offense IMO..

They need someone who can give a great spark off the bench .. don't get me wrong Blake and Barnes are OK (good, maybe) .. but i would prefer a PG who can play uptempo offense plus Brown and Odom thrives on that kinda offense IMO..

^ you're right, that's why i softened my stance on Shannon, at first i didn't want him to be back on the team, but assuming Mike brown has them playing at a faster pace, that might be just the thing Shannon needs to be effective again

^ you're right, that's why i softened my stance on Shannon, at first i didn't want him to be back on the team, but assuming Mike brown has them playing at a faster pace, that might be just the thing Shannon needs to be effective again

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

Monta can play both SG and PG and have better IQ/Skill than Shannon Brown and Lamar Odom. We gave up size and versatility of Odom but we get a legit scorer that can put pressure on other team defense when Kobe is on the bench
. And Kobe + Monta in the backcourt is a nightmare for any defense
sick.gif

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

Monta can play both SG and PG and have better IQ/Skill than Shannon Brown and Lamar Odom. We gave up size and versatility of Odom but we get a legit scorer that can put pressure on other team defense when Kobe is on the bench
. And Kobe + Monta in the backcourt is a nightmare for any defense
sick.gif

Mitch needs to make an offer to Mario Chalmers this offseason. Dude plays EXCELLENT defense, hits open jumpers, and can play a lil pick n roll and even drive to the hoop. 

Mitch needs to make an offer to Mario Chalmers this offseason. Dude plays EXCELLENT defense, hits open jumpers, and can play a lil pick n roll and even drive to the hoop. 

Originally Posted by knightngale

QFT

Originally Posted by knightngale

QFT

Back
Top Bottom