[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by thachosen123

If Mitch can pull off a monta trade without involving drew or pau, then I'll be fully convinced that Jerry west still does under the table work for the Lakers
laugh.gif

And with that being said, i don't believe there's an ounce of truth to that rumor
laugh.gif

i'm saying if this happens, mr. west is basically undercover!

Lamar and Blake for Monta and 11th pick?
nerd.gif

LO's skill set is valuable, but lets not get crazy here
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by thachosen123

If Mitch can pull off a monta trade without involving drew or pau, then I'll be fully convinced that Jerry west still does under the table work for the Lakers
laugh.gif

And with that being said, i don't believe there's an ounce of truth to that rumor
laugh.gif

i'm saying if this happens, mr. west is basically undercover!

Lamar and Blake for Monta and 11th pick?
nerd.gif

LO's skill set is valuable, but lets not get crazy here
30t6p3b.gif

Ok, kobe has been my favorite player for years, but I never knew that Bean was his real middle name.
laugh.gif

I always thought it was his nickname and I never ever thought to check what his middle name was. Eons late, I know.

Ok, kobe has been my favorite player for years, but I never knew that Bean was his real middle name.
laugh.gif

I always thought it was his nickname and I never ever thought to check what his middle name was. Eons late, I know.

Originally Posted by heemsta

i cringe everytime i see mike brown talk haha. i just hope things work out for us.

Why? He seems like he knows what he wants and can get it across. Getting the players to follow him will be another subject, but he had dinner with Fish. Hope it went well.

"Uummm, we're going to need you to go to the bench...ummm yeeeaaaa..." /Office Space
ohwell.gif

Sorry Fish, love you, but it's that time.

Originally Posted by heemsta

i cringe everytime i see mike brown talk haha. i just hope things work out for us.

Why? He seems like he knows what he wants and can get it across. Getting the players to follow him will be another subject, but he had dinner with Fish. Hope it went well.

"Uummm, we're going to need you to go to the bench...ummm yeeeaaaa..." /Office Space
ohwell.gif

Sorry Fish, love you, but it's that time.

He's not benching Fisher unless we grab another starting PG who is CLEARLY better than Fish.

CLEARLY.

Someone who leaves NO QUESTION.

Basically, Fish is our starting PG, guys.

Our starting 5 is not going to change going into next year. Fish, Kobe, Ron, Pau, Bynum

He's not benching Fisher unless we grab another starting PG who is CLEARLY better than Fish.

CLEARLY.

Someone who leaves NO QUESTION.

Basically, Fish is our starting PG, guys.

Our starting 5 is not going to change going into next year. Fish, Kobe, Ron, Pau, Bynum

Back
Top Bottom