[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Originally Posted by PMatic

I hope Ebanks gets a chance too. It'll be hard with Artest, Barnes and even Puke returning though.  But in his exit interview, he said he's going to work on his guard skills so he can play SG. Which hopefully means no more Shannon Brown.
pimp.gif

I had really high hopes for Ebanks I thought he would be Ariza 2.0 but hopefully he gets some shine next year.

Originally Posted by PMatic

I hope Ebanks gets a chance too. It'll be hard with Artest, Barnes and even Puke returning though.  But in his exit interview, he said he's going to work on his guard skills so he can play SG. Which hopefully means no more Shannon Brown.
pimp.gif

I had really high hopes for Ebanks I thought he would be Ariza 2.0 but hopefully he gets some shine next year.

so we got this italian asst coach eh? ive never really paid attention to asst. but i guess this is a big deal.

so we got this italian asst coach eh? ive never really paid attention to asst. but i guess this is a big deal.

Originally Posted by presequel

I think it was the Lakers saying they wanted no parts of a guy who couldnt get respect from a group of vets.
I would argue that Rip, Tayshawn, and Wallace have never been great lockerroom guys who have ran out at this point 5 coaches.
And thats the precise reason that you cannot trade any of those guys.....

Originally Posted by presequel

I think it was the Lakers saying they wanted no parts of a guy who couldnt get respect from a group of vets.
I would argue that Rip, Tayshawn, and Wallace have never been great lockerroom guys who have ran out at this point 5 coaches.
And thats the precise reason that you cannot trade any of those guys.....

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by KenJi714

The Hispanic community won't be happy about that

the hispanic community doesnt like oscar. the boy is hated in his own hometown for being a so called sell out. its the hollywood types that loved him. 

indifferent.gif

Give me a break....
30t6p3b.gif
Noble is spot on, De La Hoya received a statue due to his relationship with AEG & Golden Boy Promotions, not his status in the community. Here is a long, in-depth article giving some insight why he isn't beloved in his own hometown.

http://iestrada.wordpress...s-hate-oscar-de-la-hoya/

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

Originally Posted by KenJi714

The Hispanic community won't be happy about that

the hispanic community doesnt like oscar. the boy is hated in his own hometown for being a so called sell out. its the hollywood types that loved him. 

indifferent.gif

Give me a break....
30t6p3b.gif
Noble is spot on, De La Hoya received a statue due to his relationship with AEG & Golden Boy Promotions, not his status in the community. Here is a long, in-depth article giving some insight why he isn't beloved in his own hometown.

http://iestrada.wordpress...s-hate-oscar-de-la-hoya/

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Isiah Thomas - 5'9 185

Chris Paul - 6'0 175
ehhh 3inches is 3 inches though. then again these little dudes likejj barea and aaron brooks be doing it so anything is possible.

i think the most thing im excited about mike brown being coach is i think ebanks will have a better chance to break out.

Have you seen them on defense ?
laugh.gif
A 6'0 and under point guard will be a liability. I like big guards but it's so hard to find a big guard that is good on both end

Also i agree with Ebank getting more minutes and finally Lakers will run something other than a triangle offense. A fast break Lakers team
pimp.gif
I can only dream

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Isiah Thomas - 5'9 185

Chris Paul - 6'0 175
ehhh 3inches is 3 inches though. then again these little dudes likejj barea and aaron brooks be doing it so anything is possible.

i think the most thing im excited about mike brown being coach is i think ebanks will have a better chance to break out.

Have you seen them on defense ?
laugh.gif
A 6'0 and under point guard will be a liability. I like big guards but it's so hard to find a big guard that is good on both end

Also i agree with Ebank getting more minutes and finally Lakers will run something other than a triangle offense. A fast break Lakers team
pimp.gif
I can only dream

I'm sorry but Ebanks and Character are trash. Character is short and fat for a PF. He gets blocked 90% of the time. Ebanks is skinny but not as explosive as Ariza and does not seem to have any type of skills.

I'm sorry but Ebanks and Character are trash. Character is short and fat for a PF. He gets blocked 90% of the time. Ebanks is skinny but not as explosive as Ariza and does not seem to have any type of skills.

That sucks we didn't get Michael Malone on the staff. Don't know why he wants to coach that crappy Warriors personel - perhaps a promise of HC if/when Mark Jackson gets fired?

That sucks we didn't get Michael Malone on the staff. Don't know why he wants to coach that crappy Warriors personel - perhaps a promise of HC if/when Mark Jackson gets fired?

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Even though the terms of the agreement weren't discussed, it was based on more money to go with the Warriors. 

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Even though the terms of the agreement weren't discussed, it was based on more money to go with the Warriors. 

Originally Posted by knightngale

i agree with u about character but ebanks aint trash.

Originally Posted by knightngale

i agree with u about character but ebanks aint trash.

So while arguing about sports this morning I thought of something interesting. We need youth as everyone knows, is it totally out of the spectrum to pick up an IGGY or Rudy Gay?

So while arguing about sports this morning I thought of something interesting. We need youth as everyone knows, is it totally out of the spectrum to pick up an IGGY or Rudy Gay?

Back
Top Bottom