[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Originally Posted by KenJi714

The Hispanic community won't be happy about that

I'm hispanic, I don't care about his statue.  
laugh.gif

But I see your point. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif

But I see your point. 
I'm also Hispanic and I don't know why he has one. East L.A I guess
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif

But I see your point. 
I'm also Hispanic and I don't know why he has one. East L.A I guess
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Ryda421

Originally Posted by NobleKane

what's funny is that you promised you would NEVER post in a lakers thread if they did not win the finals and they did. so why are you still here ?

because people like you couldnt keep my name out their mouth. holding online grudges. buddy get a life...

be a man of your  word. back up what you say instead of making empty promises. but you're probably about that life so it is just another day for you. your lakers fan card is voided.

u been here since 2007? stay in your place. you wanna act dumb? i revoke your niketalk card because i been here since 1999. i been a laker fan before you were even born. stop posting. see how dumb that sounds? 
laugh.gif
@ promises. i made no promise to you or anyone else here. go cry now.

im through with your childish bull !@*#.

smh is this the offseason laker thread or a noblekane thread?

what's funny is that you promised you would NEVER post in a lakers thread if they did not win the finals and they did. so why are you still here ?

because people like you couldnt keep my name out their mouth. holding online grudges. buddy get a life...

be a man of your  word. back up what you say instead of making empty promises. but you're probably about that life so it is just another day for you. your lakers fan card is voided.

u been here since 2007? stay in your place. you wanna act dumb? i revoke your niketalk card because i been here since 1999. i been a laker fan before you were even born. stop posting. see how dumb that sounds? 
laugh.gif

the hispanic community doesnt like oscar. the boy is hated in his own hometown for being a so called sell out. its the hollywood types that loved him.

anybody check out the mike brown interview on jim rome? dude doesnt know what hes talking about and they pointed out on there. he said hes gonna run the team the way they did win they won the title in san antonio. problem is we dont have a tony parker to drive and kick. guess he forgot who was on our roster. also said we didnt need to make no changes because he sees that this roster can win a title. uh...dude did you not see us go 0 for 16 for 3's against dallas??? and how our bench only scored a handful of points in that series?

something tells me kobe gonna be the coach like lebron was in cleveland

the hispanic community doesnt like oscar. the boy is hated in his own hometown for being a so called sell out. its the hollywood types that loved him.

anybody check out the mike brown interview on jim rome? dude doesnt know what hes talking about and they pointed out on there. he said hes gonna run the team the way they did win they won the title in san antonio. problem is we dont have a tony parker to drive and kick. guess he forgot who was on our roster. also said we didnt need to make no changes because he sees that this roster can win a title. uh...dude did you not see us go 0 for 16 for 3's against dallas??? and how our bench only scored a handful of points in that series?

laugh.gif

here since 05. you probably do not know about getting banned because you are kiss *@% to the admins. cool bro. how old are you ? that's funny because you're probably not even from LA. you're probably from pasadena claiming LA. or better yet you're probably not even in LA country.  #$@!. root for your home team. and who cares if you've been a fan longer than me, at least i don't quit on my team making empty promises saying how you are mad and ranting like you always do in a debbie downer fashion like the lakers are paying your bills or something. all i know is that i was a fun of the lakers while they still played inglewood

laugh.gif

here since 05. you probably do not know about getting banned because you are kiss *@% to the admins. cool bro. how old are you ? that's funny because you're probably not even from LA. you're probably from pasadena claiming LA. or better yet you're probably not even in LA country.  #$@!. root for your home team. and who cares if you've been a fan longer than me, at least i don't quit on my team making empty promises saying how you are mad and ranting like you always do in a debbie downer fashion like the lakers are paying your bills or something. all i know is that i was a fun of the lakers while they still played inglewood

He means/meant pounding the ball into Bynum and Pau.

laugh.gif
@ tryna clown somebody for not being a Lakers fan in LA......I'm from orange county, does that make me a "fake" laker fan?...Ryda you're better than that.

Anyway in Lakers related NEWS

Italian coach Ettore Messina has agreed to work for the L.A. Lakers on coach Mike Brown's staff. According to Zeno Pisani of Rivista Ufficiale NBA, Italy, a deal was agreed to on Friday. Pisani notes Messina will serve as "consultant to the head coach" in a full-time position. It would seem Messina will help Brown in a similar capacity that Tex Winter served former Laker coach Phil Jackson. Other names linked to the Lakers staff are Chuck Person, John Kuester, Tim Grgurich and Mike Malone, who is first interviewing with the Golden State Warriors for the head coaching job.

laugh.gif
@ tryna clown somebody for not being a Lakers fan in LA......I'm from orange county, does that make me a "fake" laker fan?...Ryda you're better than that.

Anyway in Lakers related NEWS

Italian coach Ettore Messina has agreed to work for the L.A. Lakers on coach Mike Brown's staff. According to Zeno Pisani of Rivista Ufficiale NBA, Italy, a deal was agreed to on Friday. Pisani notes Messina will serve as "consultant to the head coach" in a full-time position. It would seem Messina will help Brown in a similar capacity that Tex Winter served former Laker coach Phil Jackson. Other names linked to the Lakers staff are Chuck Person, John Kuester, Tim Grgurich and Mike Malone, who is first interviewing with the Golden State Warriors for the head coaching job.

Originally Posted by PMatic

i really hope he does not believe we can go far with the bench and pg play we have now. if we arent going to be using the triangle offense anymore, we are going to need an upgrade at the point. should have offered fisher the coaching job to get him to retire lol

i really hope he does not believe we can go far with the bench and pg play we have now. if we arent going to be using the triangle offense anymore, we are going to need an upgrade at the point. should have offered fisher the coaching job to get him to retire lol

^^
lol you're right. what i meant to say is that i very much dislike people that CLAIM to be from LA when they do not live in LA county. i remember a thread where people were stating where they live and some one said LA then rancho cucamonga. that's not even in the same county. and i read this guy's profile and it says he lives in norcal
ohwell.gif

^^
lol you're right. what i meant to say is that i very much dislike people that CLAIM to be from LA when they do not live in LA county. i remember a thread where people were stating where they live and some one said LA then rancho cucamonga. that's not even in the same county. and i read this guy's profile and it says he lives in norcal
ohwell.gif

He says the offense will have some hints of the triangle in it, but they will not run the triangle offense, if that makes sense. They'll also run the Spurs' four corners offense which I'm not familiar about. I'm sure that's way different from what the Spurs ran this past season though.

He says the offense will have some hints of the triangle in it, but they will not run the triangle offense, if that makes sense. They'll also run the Spurs' four corners offense which I'm not familiar about. I'm sure that's way different from what the Spurs ran this past season though.

Kupchak on Draft Camps

In June 23rd’s NBA Draft, the Lakers are currently slotted for four second round picks, but none in the first round.

As general manager Mitch Kupchak explained, that doesn’t mean he and his staff won’t have a good read on every player eligible.

“You have to know every player, you have to have an opinion on every player, and you have to know the likelihood that you’ll make a deal,

Kupchak on Draft Camps

In June 23rd’s NBA Draft, the Lakers are currently slotted for four second round picks, but none in the first round.

As general manager Mitch Kupchak explained, that doesn’t mean he and his staff won’t have a good read on every player eligible.

“You have to know every player, you have to have an opinion on every player, and you have to know the likelihood that you’ll make a deal,

Isiah Thomas would be
pimp.gif
............IMO the kid is gonna do work in the league

Not MVP type work, but he'll be real solid

Back
Top Bottom