[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Isiah Thomas would be
pimp.gif
............IMO the kid is gonna do work in the league

Not MVP type work, but he'll be real solid

^ so you guys wouldnt trade up for a spot in the late first round? dont we have like 4 2nd round picks?

^ so you guys wouldnt trade up for a spot in the late first round? dont we have like 4 2nd round picks?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by KenJi714

The Hispanic community won't be happy about that

the hispanic community doesnt like oscar. the boy is hated in his own hometown for being a so called sell out. its the hollywood types that loved him. 

indifferent.gif

Give me a break....
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

The Hispanic community won't be happy about that

the hispanic community doesnt like oscar. the boy is hated in his own hometown for being a so called sell out. its the hollywood types that loved him. 

indifferent.gif

Give me a break....
30t6p3b.gif

I wouldn't be opposed to getting a late first round pick but second round picks (especially later ones) don't carry much if any value.

I wouldn't be opposed to getting a late first round pick but second round picks (especially later ones) don't carry much if any value.

The highest i see them trading up to is around the 20-25 range........and that's only if a Guy like M.Brooks is still available

The highest i see them trading up to is around the 20-25 range........and that's only if a Guy like M.Brooks is still available

I wish we could somehow grab Norris Cole but that's going to be tough. I'll rock with David Lighty or Isiah Thomas though.

I wish we could somehow grab Norris Cole but that's going to be tough. I'll rock with David Lighty or Isiah Thomas though.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Isiah Thomas - 5'9 185

Chris Paul - 6'0 175
ehhh 3inches is 3 inches though. then again these little dudes likejj barea and aaron brooks be doing it so anything is possible.

i think the most thing im excited about mike brown being coach is i think ebanks will have a better chance to break out.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Isiah Thomas - 5'9 185

Chris Paul - 6'0 175
ehhh 3inches is 3 inches though. then again these little dudes likejj barea and aaron brooks be doing it so anything is possible.

i think the most thing im excited about mike brown being coach is i think ebanks will have a better chance to break out.

I hope Ebanks gets a chance too. It'll be hard with Artest, Barnes and even Puke returning though.  But in his exit interview, he said he's going to work on his guard skills so he can play SG. Which hopefully means no more Shannon Brown.
pimp.gif

I hope Ebanks gets a chance too. It'll be hard with Artest, Barnes and even Puke returning though.  But in his exit interview, he said he's going to work on his guard skills so he can play SG. Which hopefully means no more Shannon Brown.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom